|if you walk away, I'm done|

"Alpha?" I whispered. They were giving Carson the Alpha position. Surely I couldn't have heard right? They want to take the position away from me because I haven't got my wolf yet, it doesn't mean I won't get my wolf right? I still could... Panic set in when I realised Carson still had his block up, why was he still blocking me out? All eyes turned to me, a look of worry passed through Carson's eyes before his expression turned cold. I shuddered at the intensity of Carson's gaze. 

"How do you expect to be Alpha when you have no wolf?" My dad raged. "Carson may not speak but his wolf is powerful and strong. What the fuck do you have to offer?" He cursed. My breath caught in my throat and I paled. "But you said-" He interrupted me by shaking his head and cackling. "You are no son of mine." He spat. "You are nothing to this family anymore." He scoffed. 

"Tomorrow, you move to the packhouse to be a servant." He sneered. "Come on you two. I'm sure he has a lot of packing to do." He nodded towards them. "Carson?" I whimpered. "Tell him, Carson." Dad rolled his eyes. I searched his eyes for any sign of discomfort, any sign that he still cared. "You're no longer my brother." He stated before walking to the kitchen with dad. I recoiled over in pain as his voice still lingered in my head. How could he do this? He didn't even want to be Beta let alone the Alpha, why isn't he sticking up for me?

Throughout the years, it's always been Carson and me. I've done everything I can to keep him out of harms way from members of the pack and our parents. I was there when he woke up from nightmares, I got him through the trauma of what happened before. I would have given up my life for him. Now suddenly I'm the enemy? I don't fucking think so. If he thinks I'm just going to back down, he's also forgotten who I am.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I raged at Carson, pulling him back. "What have they said to you?" I snapped. He growled at me and yanked his arm from my grip. He shook his head and glared at me. "Have you forgotten what they put you through? You received your wolf and suddenly they're your mum and dad?" I ranted. He stepped away and stood beside his dad. 

"What about when mum hit you? Did you forget about that?" I shot, "Or when dad used to throw sly digs at you for not speaking? Have you lost your damn mind?" I shouted. "What are you doing? Open your eyes and look at what they're doing!" I cried out.

My heart was literally breaking in half, it was felt like someone had shoved their hand into my chest and was squeezing my heart. The pain was intense, I couldn't breathe properly. I had expected this from my parents, but not from him. I thought he'd be the one that stayed by my side through anything.

"If you walk away, I'm done," I warned, panting out of breath. He raised a brow at me and glanced between everyone. He took one step back and crossed his arms over his chest. I gaped at him, I didn't recognise him at all. The person I knew was loving and kind, not this cold, heartless Carson. I took a deep breath, clearing my mind and forcing the tears away. 

"I, Caleb Brett Stone, de announce myself from the Stone Alpha bloodline, cutting all ties now and forever." I deadpanned. I sucked in a breath as the feeling of the bond breaking washed over me. They didn't look affected at all... Now I can leave without the link between my parents.

I took a deep breath before looking at Luna Malia  then at Alpha Henry, "You're shit parents." I snapped, "You claim you love us but you only love us when it benefits you." I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad to be out of this family... I only stayed for Carson." I shrugged. They were glowering at me. "You can give Carson the Alpha position, I don't care. You're a shit Alpha and I will no longer be under you." I ranted. "I'll be leaving and I won't be returning. Carson, you can still come with me." I added. I had no idea where the sudden burst of energy came from. Maybe been cut from their family had given me a new lease on life. I could finally breathe without been dragged down by their toxicities.

That hit a nerve... A deep menacing growl vibrated from his chest as he lunged at me. I noticed his claws were extended. I wasn't fast enough, he slashed me across my face. I gasped as the pain radiated through my body. I fell to the floor and cradled my head in my hands. I dragged in deep breaths before pulling myself up. I stared at Carson, hoping he had snapped out of whatever trance he was in but there was no emotion on his face at all. Malia had Carson's hand in hers. He looked me dead in the eye and took a deep breath. 

"I, Carson Henry Stone, now and forever sever the twin bond with you, Caleb Brett Stone." He growled clearly. 

I fell to my knees, scratching at my chest. I sobbed as the pain pulsed through me. It was the worst feeling in the world. I can't believe he severed his bond with me... I can't believe he spoke! They were watching me closely, I saw Carson lean over and clutch his chest before Malia helped him up and he recovered from his temporary pain whereas this is going to be with me forever. The painful reminder that my twin brother severed the bond, he destroyed me. I whimpered as my eyes became droopy and my head was pounding. "Carson..." I whimpered before falling to the ground and succumbing to the darkness.