|take her down|

I took a deep breath as we made our way to Cornwall. We decided to take the cars, leave them on the outskirts of the forest and travel in wolf form the rest of the way. I said we could park near the service station, it's not far from the pack and the forest surrounding that area is secluded. I stared out of the window and watched as the trees zoomed past us. 

"Are you ok?" Dom asked, resting his hand on my thigh. I sighed and nodded, "It's ok to feel nervous." He added. "You haven't seen him in so long, it's bound to make you anxious." He muttered. "I just wish we could fast forward to the end and it is over already." I groaned. He chuckled and nodded. "Do you want to stop? I can pull into the forest." He asked. I glanced at him and lifted a brow, "Why would we stop?" I questioned. He smirked but kept his eyes on the road. "I could fuck the nerves out of you." He answered. 

"Fuck off," I grunted. "Or we could swap, you could drive and I could suck you until you're not stressed." He shrugged. I groaned and threw my head back against the chair. "You're making it worse, dick," I growled. He laughed and nodded. He squirmed in his chair, trying to adjust his trousers. "Yeah, I've wound myself up." He groaned. I snickered and reached my hand across, brushing it over his crotch. "It would feel incredible buried deep inside of me. You're rock hard, it'd stretch me." I chuckled breathlessly. 

He gripped the steering wheel causing his knuckles to go white and jerked the car. I laughed and stared out of the window. I leaned across and rested my head against his arm. "Everything will be fine, you'll see." He murmured. The handsfree in the car started ringing, I leaned forward and pressed answer. 

"You know that can cause accidents, right?" Cory guffawed through the speakers. I turned my head to Cory and Ezra grinning like idiots in the car behind us. "What are you on about?" I asked. "Dom swerved off the road and then you leaned towards him, can you not wait until later?" Ezra gibed. "We aren't doing anything." I laughed. "Dom, is your mouth busy? Is that why you're not answering." Cory snickered. He groaned, "Cory, you're my fucking brother... behave like it." He grunted. "And as your brother, I can wind you up about these things." He bantered. "Ok, guys... I'm gonna go back to sucking his cock. See you soon." I blurted then cut the call. 

I looked behind and they were laughing. I winked at them and leaned forward, resting my head on Dom's stomach. He chuckled and swerved the car again a little. I leaned up and threw my head back cackling. "I can just imagine their faces." He chuckled. I yawned and snuggled my head against the window, resting on my arm. "Wake me up when we get there," I muttered. Dom linked his fingers through mine and brought them to his mouth. He placed a quick kiss on my knuckles and rested our hands on my lap. 

"Baby, wake up. We're here." Dom shook me gently. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I sat up and glanced around. "Cory has taken a few warriors into the forest to scout." He mentioned. I nodded and smiled. I opened the door and climbed out. Ezra glanced at me and grinned. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Cory emerged from the trees with 3 warriors behind him. "It's clear, there's no scents or tracks." He explained.

Everyone crowded around us, "You know this is a rescue mission... We are here to get Caleb's brother, Carson." He started. "I haven't seen him recently but you shouldn't miss him, he looks like me." I shrugged. "What about his wolf form?" Niel, one of the warriors asked. "Midnight blue... But double-check because it looks like the colour may run in the family, my mother's father is midnight blue." I answered. "If anyone submits, bring them back here but stay alert," Rhydian spoke. "And the Alpha of the rogues, what do we do?" Amaris looked at me. "She isn't going to come quietly and she will take anyone down with her. So be careful... If you need to, take her down." I answered. 

We headed into the forest and walked towards the pack. "Any communication through the pack link. 15 minutes and we will shift and go the last 10 minutes in wolf form," Dom spoke through the pack link. As we got nearer, the nerves were kicking in again. I never expected to be setting foot back in here again and especially not for a rescue mission. I'm anxious, but not for the fighting that will more than likely happen... I'm anxious to see Carson again. My stomach is churning and I feel physically sick. 

"Ok, shift and stay alert. We're nearly there." Dom ordered. The sounds of bones snapping and clothes ripping filled the air. There was roughly 30 of us, if that rogue was right we should have enough to overthrow the rogues. I know most of the pack will fight with us. I shook my fur out and padded the ground a few times. Dom glanced around and bobbed his head. We all took off the direction of the pack, I was bringing them in through the back.

In the distance, I could see the stone and knew we were there. I stopped and took a deep breath. "Are you ok?" Dom asked through our link. "I will be. I'm gonna go to where they're probably keeping Carson." I answered back. He glanced around at us all. "Caleb and I are going to find Carson, you help as many as you can. We'll meet back here." Dom ordered through the link. Everyone bobbed their heads and all dispersed in different directions.

"You should be leading them, you're their Alpha." I sighed through the link. "If you think I'm letting you go off on your own in this pack, you've got another thing coming." He growled back. I huffed but didn't argue. I am glad he's coming with me. "Where are we going?" He asked. "There's a little lockup that my dad used to use for rogues. If he's going against my mum, I reckon she could be keeping him there." I answered. 

We reached the lockup and my breath caught in my throat. His scent was so strong but it was mixed with blood. I don't know if it's his or not. A deep growl erupted from my chest, I lunged forward only to be stopped by Dom. "What are you doing?" I hissed. "Don't just run in there, you don't know who's in there." He growled. "I'll shift back and we can go in like that." He added. I stood guard as he shifted, making sure no one was about. 

My anxiety was through the roof, I couldn't wait... I needed to be in there, I needed to find him or I needed to rip someone apart. Whatever came first. "Come here," He whispered, bending down. I moved towards him and gently ran my snout along his neck, inhaling his scent. "I love you too, big guy." He whispered chuckling. He placed a chaste kiss on my forehead before standing up. He glanced back at me, I bobbed my head and we trod towards the door.