|I've got you|

My heads jumbled. Nothing makes sense. My mum is the Alpha of the rogues? When? How? Why? "What the fuck does she want?" I snarled, gripping hold of the bars. "She wants revenge." He answered. "She's our Alpha, we don't question her." He added. "She's not a fucking Alpha." I sneered. Dom placed his hand on my shoulder and I took a deep breath, "Beta Caleb, go." He ordered. Conan growled in my mind at the command.

"Caleb." The rogue pondered before his eyes widened. "Your Carson's brother. You're twins. Of course, that's why you look like him." He nodded to himself. I growled at him and shook my head. "I'm not getting out of here, am I?" He asked. "Not likely," Dom responded. "You'll be sent to the wolf council." He added. The rogue took a deep breath before looking back at me. "Carson and your dad need you. Alpha Malia has destroyed the pack." He mentioned. A constant low growl was rumbling from my chest. "Stop calling her Alpha," I grumbled.

"Where are they?" Dom asked. "Back at the pack. There's only 10 of them, she sent everyone here." He explained. "Why did she kill the Luna?" I whispered. He took a deep breath, "She was caught trying to leave. She was going to find help, Carson attacked A- Malia and she said she thought he would be different." He added.

"Is he- he-" Dom linked our fingers together behind my back. "Is he alive?" Dom asked. The rogue nodded his head, "Well, he was when we left." He shrugged. "Did he have any to do with the take over at Yellow Stone?" Dom questioned. "I don't know. I don't think so, he seemed genuinely surprised when we arrived." He responded. "If I find out you're lying about anything, it's not my mum you should be worried about." Dom snarled. The rogue shivered and nodded.

I turned and stormed out. "Caleb, wait," Dom called after me. I continued walking off, I was angry, confused and Conan was going crazy. It's new, I don't know how to calm him without doing what my instincts are telling me... Shift and go finish what Malia started. "Fuck sake, Caleb. Stop now!" Dom growled, his Alpha tone pushing through. I stopped dead in my tracks and took a deep breath. He grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Listen, no matter what has happened. As you said, there are innocent wolves there and they need our help." He affirmed.

"What if I turn out like the rest of them?" I whimpered. I have my wolf now, what's stopping me from turning feral? Carson wasn't always like he is. "You are nothing like them." He vowed. I sighed and took a shaky breath. "We go tomorrow and finish this," I mentioned. I pulled away and took a deep breath. "I'll let everyone know." He nodded. 

"Come back to the packhouse." He prompted. I shook my head, "I need some space, I'll be back later." I stated. "Don't push me away, Caleb. Let me in." He whined as I turned to leave. "I- I'm sorry," I whispered before rushing into the forest. I stopped in the middle of the forest and gasped for breath. I shut down the mind link. I just needed to sort my head out, I didn't want to drag anyone into my problems and this is what this is. The Yellow Stone pack is my problem, she's my mum. I need to stop her. 

'He could help, you know.' Conan sighed. I hummed but didn't reply. I wanted to shift, I wanted to run. I focused on my wolf form and pictured the white wolf I saw with the Moon Goddess. I bent down to my hands and knees, within seconds the shift barrelled through me and I was a wolf. I expected pain shifting for only the second time, but there was nothing except relief. Maybe it's something to do with me being white.  

I darted through the forest and felt exhilarated. This is better than I could have ever imagined. Feeling the wind flow through my fur, the feel of the mud and grass against my paws. I kept running, with no destination in mind. I reached a waterfall and slowed to a steady run. I looked around at the area, it was beautiful. This waterfall and lake are gorgeous. I stopped at the shoreline and looked over the edge. I stared at my reflection. 

My wolf was stunning. My eyes twinkled, reminding me of stars or diamonds as Dom said. I looked up and saw it was starting to get dark. The moon was faded but it was there. I howled and felt a rush flow through me. I lifted my head as a howl called to me, the howl was full of emotion. I couldn't stop the tingles that spread through my body. Dominic.

I made my way to where the sound came from. I was running through the forest, I lifted my head and howled again. A few seconds passed and he howled back. I was close. As I reached a little lake with a cave attached to it, Dom's wolf stepped out from the cave. I stopped and stared at him. He looked miserable and it crushed me, that I was the reason for him hurting. 

"I'm sorry," I blurted through our link, opening it back up. "It's ok. Come here." He answered. I looked around for a way I could get to the cave... Through the water it is, I grunted. "It's not deep." He commented as he saw me looking at the water. I placed my paw in the water and slowly made my way over to him, it only came up halfway on my legs. As soon as I emerged from the water, he was on me. He rubbed himself against me whimpering. I rubbed myself against him, licking and nibbling his body. 

He stepped back and shifted. He was wearing just shorts. I watched as he stepped further into the cave and brought some shorts back out. "Will you shift back?" He asked, holding out the shorts. I shifted and stood up. His eyes darkened as his eyes darted over my body. "I didn't mean to push you away," I whispered. He stepped towards me and handed me the shorts. I dropped them on the floor and took a shaky breath. 

"I have had to deal with everything on my own for so long, I forget I don't have to carry it all on my own," I added. "Caleb, you're part of this pack. Whatever you need, we got you, I've got you." He smiled. "You hurt, I hurt." He whined. I crashed my lips against his and pulled him against me. He moaned, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and collided with his.