|too eager|

Henry reluctantly agreed to my condition, it's the least he could do after what he put me through. I can't believe he actually came to me for help. It's like they knew I was finally settled and happy and they went oh let's go fuck up Caleb's life. And I'm the idiot that just agreed to help, like what did they ever do for me?

"Please stop pacing, you're making me dizzy from the amount of back and forth you are doing," Dom whined. I stood still and screamed frustratedly into my hands. "Come here, baby." Dom sighed. I trudged over to him and he grabbed my arms pulling me down on his lap. We were back in my room, he was sat on the bed, resting against the headrest. 

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "It's not too late to back out, we don't have to do it." He whispered. I sighed and shook my head. "Lillian is innocent, she's lost her mother... She needs him." I answered, sighing. "You have a good heart." He expressed, circling his fingers on my hips. I chuckled and rested my head on his chest. 

"I'm worried about tomorrow." I took a deep breath. He pushed me away slightly and cupped his hands on my face. "About what?" He asked. I sighed and turned my head, I gave him a quick kiss on his palm then held his hand. It was comforting, more comforting than I thought it would. "I'm worried that one of us isn't going to come back... I was ok with me not coming back until I found out you were mate." I admitted, "I was going to do anything I had to do to stop them, even if it meant bringing me down with them" I took a deep breath, "But I don't think like anymore, I don't actually want to die now." I whimpered.

He frowned at me, "You're not going to die. You have a full pack behind you, Caleb." He expressed, "Look at me," He hooked his finger under my chin and lifted my head. "You have a wolf, you have Conan... You're stronger than you think." He maintained. I offered him a little smile and nodded. "I have no training in my wolf form though." I groaned. He grinned at me and chuckled, "Give Conan full control, he's an animal in battle and I mean that figuratively and literally." He beamed. I laughed and grinned at him. 

'We've got this. Your instincts will take over when we're in wolf form.' Conan added. 

"Conan agrees with you." I chuckled. He chuckled and I've decided that his laugh is my favourite sound. He looks so carefree when he laughs, I've not seen him like this in ages. "I love you." I smiled. He pulled me close slowly, "I love you." He breathed. He pressed his lips against mine gently and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and full of emotion. It pulled at my heartstrings and my length immediately hardened. 

He wrapped his arms around my back and rolled us over. He was laying on me, his crotch rubbing against mine. "You're not going to run off again are you?" I moaned breathlessly. He shook his head before deepening the kiss. He pushed his hands up the sides of my shirt and ran his hands over my body. I shuddered and jerked my hips up. He growled and leaned back. He pulled his shirt over his head then made quick work of pulling his pants off. He pulled at my shirt as I pushed my pants down. 

He wrapped one hand around his cock and the other around mine. He stroked both at the same pace. I moaned and watched him. "We're going slow, baby." He moaned. "I need you," I groaned. I lifted my legs and held my thighs up near my head. His eyes darkened and he sucked in a breath. "You look fucking sexy, right now." He growled lowly. He reached off the bed and pulled the bottle of lube from his pocket. 

He leaned forward and cupped my ass, kneading my cheeks. He grabbed my hand and closed my fingers around my cock. I started stroking slowly. I felt his fingers against my hole, poking at my entrance slowly. "I can't wait, I need to be inside of you." He groaned. I turned and laid on my front, I lifted my ass off the bed a little and glanced back at him. "Like this." I moaned. A throaty, hoarse growl rumbled from his chest and he lunged himself forward. 

He hovered over my back, spreading my legs with his. "Make love to me, Dominic." I almost cried at the anticipation of being filled by him. My senses were in overdrive, my emotions were overwhelming me. I felt him rub his tip around my hole and I moaned and raised my ass more, pushing against him causing his tip to poke at my entrance. "Slow, baby." He whimpered. "Fuck, I should have used my fingers first." He groaned. 

I shook my head and gripped a pillow. He pushed his tip against my hole, then pushed further in. A loud moan left my mouth, I pushed back against him causing him to fall forward and his cock drive further in. I whimpered at the burning sensation and instantly regretted being too eager. "Shit, Caleb... I don't want to hurt you." He moaned. I took deep breaths waiting for me to adjust to him. He reached his arm around and started jerking my cock. I moaned and pushed back against him. "I'm ready, move," I grunted. 

He covered my back with his body and pulled out slowly before thrusting in. I moaned as he kept his pace on my cock. He started thrusting in and out, keeping the same rhythm of his hand. "You feel... feel so good around my cock. Oh, goddess, I think I'm gonna cum." He groaned as he lifted my hips, spreading my legs further. He drove his cock back in and I bit down on the pillow. He was so deep, my vision was blurry. I couldn't think straight. 

"Fuck, baby, you need to cum." He growled as he pulled out and slammed back in. I couldn't speak, my breath was stuck in my throat. My cock was so hard it hurt, I needed some release. It was overwhelming. I tried reaching round to at least touch it, anything was good at this point. He pulled out and slammed back in again and again until he hit a certain spot. I arched my back and growled as he hit the spot again. 

My legs stiffened and my balls tightened, "Cum for me." He growled leaning over me and biting down on his mark. "I'm gonna, fuck, so tight." He grunted as he circled his hips. He sucked on my mark and I lost it. Without warning, hot spurts of cum squirted out of my cock. He buried his cock deep inside and released, I felt him spasming as he came with a growl of my name. 

"Well, that wasn't what I wanted to do." He panted. He pulled out slowly, I collapsed onto the bed and groaned. "The bed is a mess." I cringed. He chuckled and took short breaths. "I wanted slow and loving, not a quick hard fuck." He groaned. I turned my head slowly and gazed at him. "It was the best of both," I chuckled. "I'm surprised I can last that long... I nearly cum as you pushed in." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. 

"Come on, you shower and I'll change the bed then join you." He winked. I nodded and grinned. I sat up and cringed at myself and the bed. "So, you finally got what you wanted... In my bed." I winked. "My bed next." He winked as he stood up. 

I made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stood under the shower as it warmed up, the hot water worked wonders for my muscles. I sighed and rolled my shoulders. Dom joined me in the shower a few minutes later, apart from little kisses and the occasional grope we showered and got back into bed. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest. He placed a small kiss against his mark and sighed happily. "I'm never sleeping alone again." He whispered. I felt the familiar pull of sleep and soon I was lulled into sleep by Dom's breathing and the feel of his heartbeat against my back.