|bonus - i'm glad i'm gay|

5 years later.

I groaned, pacing back and forth. "If you don't hurry up, I'm going to leave without you!" I yelled. "Come on, Addi will be at the hospital soon." I groaned. "I'm here, chill ou- why the fuck are you naked?" He growled. I turned and chuckled. "We're shifting, I'm not getting dressed just to shift and shred my clothes." I rolled my eyes. "We live in the middle of nowhere, away from the pack, no one will see." I grinned. He rolled his eyes and moved towards the door. 

We both shifted. I glanced over at him and rubbed my fur against his before we darted off through the forest. We reached the packhouse quicker than I expected. I shifted back and pulled on some clothes that had been left for me. I turned to see Dom staring at me, "What?" I shrugged. "Do you remember this tree?" His voice was thick with lust and I could smell his arousal. "No, Dom. Not know." I groaned. He chuckled and nodded his head. 

"If Addi wasn't about to give birth, I'd take you back over there." He groaned as we headed towards the pack hospital. "What is it with you and outside?" I chuckled. I think we've probably done it all over the pack grounds, I'm sure he goes out and mesmerizes places he can take me. "I like being close to nature." He shrugged, "Count yourself lucky, I'm not doing what my wolf wants." He grinned at me from the side. 

I glanced at him and lifted my brow. "Wolf form, Cal... My wolf wants to mount yours." He smirked. "Oh... good to know." I chuckled. His eyes flickered to black and I winked at him. "I'm not... saying no." I chuckled and stopped as we reached the hospital. "Ready to go meet your new niece or nephew?" I asked, grinning. He nodded his head, his eyes lighting up. 

We went in the hospital and I stopped as Addi's screaming spread through the hospital. "Fuck, I feel sorry for Thomas." I chuckled. We continued through the hospital, following the screams. "Oh, Goddess you're here, good." Amaris ran towards us and grabbed my arm. "You need to go in there and calm her down." She fretted. I grimaced and shook my head, "I am not going in there." I refused. "You won't see anything, Caleb, please. I'm afraid for Thomas's life." She shrieked. 

I took a deep breath and nodded. I pecked Dom's cheek and sighed. He grinned at me and chuckled. "Better you than me, gorgeous." He sassed through the link. I growled quietly at him and glared. I took another deep breath and stepped towards the door. 

"I'm going to rip your head off, Thomas! You fucking did this... Get it out of me!" Addi raged. I poked my head around the door and glanced at the sight. I couldn't believe my eyes, Addi was half sat and laid on the bed with her legs in some of... cuffs. Luckily she had a sheet draped over her bottom half. Thomas was stood next to her bed but about 3 feet away. He looked petrified. 

Her head snapped towards me with a snarl. "Caleb." She cried out. "Caleb, it hurts." I went over to her and stroked her head, "You're doing great, Addi." I soothed. "Tom, get over here." I gestured with my head. "Fuck off, Thomas. I don't want you here. You are never shoving your dick inside of me again!" She snarled. I cringed. "Addison, calm down take some deep breaths," I instructed. "Tom, grab her hand. She's only doing this because it hurts, you'll be able to help." He came over and held her hand, she snarled at him. 

I squeezed her hand and growled at her. She took a deep breath and focused on the pack midwife. "Ok, Addi. Push!" She commanded. Addi took a deep breath and pushed... Her hand was squeezing mine so hard. I watched her, kept my eyes on her as she pushed with all her might. "I can't... I'm so tired." She whimpered. "Addi, the head is out... One more push and you will have your baby in your arms." The midwife mentioned. "Baby, you can do it. Just think about our baby and holding them for the first time." He cooed. 

She whimpered and writhed around, causing the sheet to drop from her legs. I watched it fall... Why the fuck did I look? I gagged and cringed. She gripped my shirt and glared at me, "Don't you dare." She warned. There was two of her, I looked at Thomas and he was swaying, why wasn't he standing still? "Shit, I think I'm gonna-" That's the last thing I remember before everything turned black. 

"Baby, wake up." I heard Dom. I fluttered my eyes open and immediately remembered what happened. "Oh Goddess, why the fuck did I look? It was like an instant reaction, watching something fall." I cringed. "No, I'm scarred for life... Traumatised!" I yelped. "Ok, drama queen. Get the fuck up off the floor." Addi snapped. I sat up and glanced around, everyone was stood staring at me with their lips in a tight line. I groaned and Dom helped me up. 

"I'm glad I'm gay," Dom and I shivered in unison. They all laughed and shook their heads. "Now, would you like to meet your niece?" She asked before she looked down at the pup bundled up in her arms. I went over to them and looked down. She was tiny and so precious. "She's beautiful." I expressed. "So, can we know her name?" Rhydian asked. 

"Cayla Dominique Moore." She replied, glancing between Dom and me. "You named her after us?" Dom blurted. She nodded her head, "Of course we did." She answered. "You guys are important to Addi, therefore you are to me too." Thomas mentioned, "Now, our daughter will have a piece of each of you no matter what she does in her life." He added. I couldn't speak, I was speechless. I leaned down and pressed a tiny kiss on Cayla's tiny head before pressing a firm kiss against Addi's head. "I'm honoured, honestly." I breathed.

"You're quiet, what's wrong?" I asked as I was putting some clothes away. We'd been home for a few hours and he has been so quiet, he's barely spoken to me. "Am... Am I enough for you?" He asked, he was laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. He sounded so unsure with himself. I went over to him and sat next to him. He glanced at me before staring back at the ceiling. "Of course you are. What's wrong?" I asked, linking my fingers through his. He dragged in a shaky breath, "I saw how you looked at Cayla." He whispered, "I'll never be able to give you that." He murmured. 

I gripped his shirt and pulled him up. "Dominic, I love you and you're enough for me. I don't need pups, I've got you and that's all I will ever need." I replied. He sighed and nodded, "I'm sorry." He muttered. "But hey, we could still try." I wiggled my brows at him causing him to give me one of his huge smiles. We chuckled and fell back together on the bed.