|what hurts the most|

The pain vanished as soon as we decided to give ourselves another chance. I don't like what he did but I do understand... I would have definitely done the same thing for him if the shoe was on the other foot.

"So, you have a wolf." He lifted his brow and smiled at me. "And you're white and have powers." He nodded. "Just the teleporting. I don't remember doing it though, but I guess I was too focused on getting Malia away from Dom." I sighed. "When did you shift?" He asked. "Not long ago at all, a couple of days ago," I replied.

I told him everything. He listened and never interrupted once. We spent hours just talking and catching up. He's learned how to control his wolf, although he's calmed down since Lillian came into the world. I can feel how sincere and shocked he is about everything that went on. Dom left to sort something out with the pack but kept checking in on me now and again.

"So, what about dad? Can he stay?" He asked. I snapped my eyes to him and shook my head. "Absolutely not," I growled. "But he wasn't involved in anything mum did." He murmured. "And that's what hurts the most," I whispered. He furrowed his brows at me, "He scarred me, Carson. I was blind in my left eye for 3 years. I have this constant reminder on my face from what he did to me." I took a deep breath, "If he was consumed by Malia and under some kinda spell or anything, I could try and forgive him but he wasn't so he's not staying here with my pack." I deadpanned.

He nodded and glanced away. "If you want to leave with him, I won't stop you," I muttered. He hummed in response but kept staring out of the window. The door opened and Dom walked in with a bright smile. "The doctor said you can both leave, but to be mindful of the bond it's still fragile." He explained. I sighed in relief. "I can't wait to get home." I groaned.

"Carson, we have a little 2 bedroom house ready for you." Dom looked to Carson and his eyes went wide. "Really?" He asked. "Of course, if you're staying, you're going to need your own place with little Lillian." Dom smiled. He nodded, "Thank you so much." He expressed. Don bobbed his head once and smiled. The door opened and Addi poked her head around the door, "I'm glad you're feeling better, Cal." She sighed. "Dom linked me to come here, is everything ok?" She questioned looking around. 

Dom pulled me up and passed me a shirt and some shoes, I put them on and glanced at him. "Carson, this is my sister, Addison." He mentioned looked at Carson, pointing at Addi. "Addi, this is Carson, Caleb's brother." He added. I watched with my brows furrowed. "Well, Addi, here, is going to show you to your new home." He announced as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

"Dom, that was rude. I should have shown him his house." I groaned. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me quickly down the corridor.

I glanced at him. His lips were in a tight line, his eyes were flickering between black and blue. He was walking weird, I roamed my eyes down his body and my breath hitched in my throat. A low moan escaped my lips as I stared at his growing erection. My own arousal seeping through.

He growled and stopped, turning to me. He inhaled deeply and his eyes darkened. He stepped forward, a deep rumble coming from his chest. He caged me against a door. I looked at him and pulled my lip between my teeth. He snaked his arm around my back then pushed me into an empty hospital room. I was stood by the bed, facing away from him. I heard the door lock and blinds close.

I felt him press his chest against my back as he circled his arm around my waist. "I have some making up to do." He breathed against my neck, licking his tongue at his mark. I sucked in a breath and leaned my head back. "For what?" I moaned as he sucked his mark, pulling me against him as he rubbed his cock against my ass. 

"Last night." He groaned. "Never ever think I don't want you." He growled sending shivers all over my body. "I always want you... Can you feel how hard I am for you?" He moaned, holding me against him. "I can-" A loud moan left my lips as he pushed his hand down my shorts and gripped my cock. "Quiet, baby." He moaned as he pumped my cock. "How do you expect me to be quiet?" I gritted out. 

He pulled my shorts down with his other hand and cupped my ass, squeezing. He moved both arms to my hips and pressed his fingers into my skin. "Bend over." He panted. I leaned on the bed with my hands, he chuckled, a low raspy sound that made my cock throb. He grabbed my hands and held them behind my back, causing me to fall face-first on the bed. "I'm going to fuck you, hard and quick but first I want to do something... Something I've been dying to do." He moaned. 

He released my arms, "Stay like that, gorgeous." He breathed. I felt his breath against my ass and I tensed. "Relax, baby, you'll enjoy this." He chuckled huskily. He kneaded my ass before prying my cheeks apart, I felt him blow on my hole. I moaned loudly and arched my back. "If you're not quiet, I'm not going to do this." He growled, circling his finger against my hole. I don't know If I like being dominated, but I'm not gonna lie and pretend I don't actually wanna know what this feels like. 

He placed open mouth kisses on my cheeks, he pulled me further away from the bed so my cock fell between me and the bed. He wrapped his hand around my cock, swiping his thumb over the tip. I pushed back and moaned quietly biting into the blanket I'd scrunched up with my teeth. I sucked a breath in as I felt him swipe his tongue against my hole. He circled his tongue against my hole and stroked my cock. I pushed back, feeling his tongue poke around everywhere. The sensation was indescribable. 

"Ugh, Dom, don't stop." I moaned before biting down again on the blanket. "Fuck, I can't wait." He growled as I felt him push at my entrance with his finger. "It's gonna be quick, tell me to stop if it gets too much." He moaned as he thrust his finger in. I nodded and moved back against his finger, "More." I growled through the link. A deep growl escaped as he pushed his tip against my hole. I moaned as the familiar burning sensation ripped at my hole. 

"Fuck me, believe me, I'm ready." I panted through the link. "You surprise me all the time." He growled as he slid his cock all the way in with one hard thrust. I squealed against the blanket as he pulled out slowly and thrust back in. His thrusts were wild and frenzy, I couldn't breathe from the pleasure spreading through my body. "I'm gonna cum," I choked out. "Cum with me, baby." He growled. 

He gripped onto my hips, bruising my skin as he pulled out and slammed back in, hitting the spot. He leaned forward, crushing me against the bed as he sucked on his mark and rubbed his cock against the spot. "Fuck, cum in me, I wanna feel you." I choked as my vision went blurry, I swear I saw stars as I exploded. Cum shot out of my cock at lightning speed, he jerked inside of me, releasing his own orgasm with a growl of my name.

"Did that make up for last night?" He groaned as he pulled out. I sighed and slowly stood up, I was aching everywhere and I knew I wouldn't be sitting down for a while. "No, but it's a start," I smirked. "Better clean this mess before someone finds it." I chuckled.