|bonus - get naked|

8 years later.

I groaned and rested my head against the desk. "Have you spoken to Mason and Leon yet?" Dom asked. I mumbled a reply, one he obviously couldn't hear with my face pressed against the desk. "I'm not even sure that was English." He chuckled. I lifted my head and playfully glared at him, "You've known me twenty years, you should understand my mumbling." I chuckled. "Twenty years... How have I coped?" He groaned then smirked at me. 

Twenty years have passed and I'm still besotted with him. I'm obsessed with him as much as I was when I was younger, nothing has changed. "So your reply... In English please." He scoffed. I chuckled and leaned back in the chair. "I... Haven't... Spoken... To... Them..." I relayed slowly. "Ok, smartass." He rolled his eyes. "You love my ass." I retorted. "Yes, I do." He remarked. I chuckled and opened the drawer and pulled out the first file. "Ok, before you jump on me... I'll link Mase and get him to bring Leon down." I mentioned, "Are you sure?" I questioned. 

He sat in the chair opposite me and nodded. "Cal, I'm what.. 35? I want to enjoy the rest of our lives. Addi doesn't want the position, she's staying at Thomas' pack with him for a bit while he tends to his mother." He mentioned, "You're actually 36, babe." I commented, with a sly smile. He shook his head and chuckled. "There you go...  So, we need someone and I can't think of anyone better than him." He smiled. 

"As long as you're sure." I smiled. He nodded, "Anyway, you're the indecisive one." He winked. I put my middle finger up as I linked Mason: "Mase, could you come to our office please and bring Leon." Dom closed his lips around my finger and sucked. I dragged in a harsh breath as he swirled his tongue around my finger. "You're an arsehole, you know that, right?" I breathed. I pulled my finger from his mouth and groaned.

"I'm your arsehole." He shrugged. I nodded and growled at him, I had a tent in my pants and no way to relieve it. "You ok there, sexy?" He grinned. "Fuck off," I growled. I took deep breaths and rubbed my hand over my crotch to relieve some pressure. He was watching me, lust swirling around his eyes. A knock at the door halted my movements and I rubbed my hands on my thighs trying to think of anything but sliding into Dom. 

"Answer then," I hissed. He chuckled and shook his head. He opened the door, "Mason, Leon, thanks for coming." He greeted. "That's ok, we were just meeting Leon's mate." He smirked at Leon as he turned a nice shade of red. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Are they from this pack?" I added. Leon nodded and took a seat in front of my desk, "She's called Amelia." Leon mentioned. "Ah, warrior Luke's daughter." I mused. He nodded and Mason sat next to him while Dom came around to his chair. 

"So, as you know we are wanting to retire... Dom is ready for his dressing gown and grandpa slippers." I snickered. He kicked my leg under the desk, "What the hell was that for?" I growled, rubbing my leg. "Just get to the point, Caleb." He groaned. I chuckled and nodded. "We were wondering if you, Leon, would be interested in being the Alpha?" I asked, watching him closely. His eyes went wide, his mouth hung open and his eyes darted between us all. 

I waited a few seconds to let the news settle before throwing more at him. "We would train you personally, along with Carson. Elder Amaris, Elder Rhydian and Elder Alex will be there for any questions you may have." I added, "Also, you are free to choose your Beta and Gamma. We won't expect you to take over until you're 18 if you want to." Dom mentioned. 

He stared at us, not answering. We waited patiently for him to get over the initial shock, poor kid has only recently turned 16, I don't think he was expecting this. Mason hooked his finger under Leon's chin and closed his mouth, "Um, sorry I wasn't expecting this." He whispered. "Are you sure?" He asked, glancing between us both. "We are." We answered together. His lips curled up into a broad smile and he nodded. "I'd love to," He replied. 

"Perfect!" I chirped. "We'll let you know when the training starts, but for now, we'll let you go tell your Luna." Dom winked. His smile got bigger if that was even impossible. He bowed his head before standing up excitedly. "Thank you, Alphas." He bubbled before he rushed out of the room. "Thank you for offering him this." He took a deep breath, "He won't disappoint you." He added. "I didn't think he would." I smiled. He bowed and left the office. 

I sighed and went to lean back on the chair, Dom grabbed me roughly and crashed his lips against mine. He pulled at my hair and I moaned loudly into his mouth. "Fuck, use your power... Go lock the door." He grunted. I don't use the power very often, I know I have it but I like keeping it under wraps. People tend to look and treat me differently when they find out. I focused on the door, I appeared in front of it. I turned the lock then focused again and appeared back in Dom's arms, my lips attached to his again. 

"That was quick this time." He moaned. "Fuck, get naked." He groaned. I pulled my clothes off as he did. I pulled us both down to the floor, we were kneeling in front of each other. "Ride my cock, Dominic." I moaned and sat against the desk. He hovered over me, pulling the bottle of lube out of the drawer. He squirted some on his hand and some on my fingers. He began working his hand around my shaft as I covered his ass with the lube, pressing my fingers against his hole. 

He held my cock as positioned himself above it. I leaned forward and swiped my tongue against his nipple, watching it go erect. I nipped at it with my teeth as he slid down my shaft slowly. A loud moan left both of us. I gripped his hips, pressing my fingers against him. I circled my hips slowly, stretching him to fit me. "You feel fucking amazing." I groaned as he opened, taking more of me. 

"Fuck fuck fuck... Stooop." I moaned. "Wait until you're adjusted to me." I groaned. He pressed his lips against mine and forced his tongue into my mouth, I moaned as our tongues danced together as he slowly pulled out before slamming down. He moved his head and shoved it into my neck, biting down on his mark. He started bouncing, harder. I gripped his cock and pumped it to his rhythm. 

"Fuck... I still can't believe you're mine." He cried out. I thrust my hips up to meet his movements and growled. "Fuck, you... ride my cock so good. Keep going, I'm gonna cum so hard." I moaned then licked at my mark. His body shuddered against me and I felt him hardened in my hand. "You gonna cum? Cum on me, baby. I want it, fuck, I need it." I moaned. 

"Cum, Caleb. Fuck, cum in me, now." He growled. I jerked my hips up and growled as I circled my hips, releasing my orgasm. He crashed his lips into me as I felt his cum drip down onto my hand, I swallowed his moans as he rode out his orgasm. 

 "When we hand the position over, we're never getting out of our bed." He breathed against my neck. I chuckled breathlessly and nodded.