|eye for an eye|

Dom pushed open the door slowly. "I can smell 3 different scents, I think." He mentioned it through the link. He poked his head around and lunged forward. He grabbed one of the guys by his throat and shoved him into a wall. The other guy went for him and I jumped, knocking him to the ground. He snarled at me and tried clawing at me. I growled in his face, hoping he would submit. He went for my face, I dodged out of the way in time. I dug my claws into his chest, blood splattered everywhere and I huffed as he gasped for breath. He wasn't getting up again.

I turned to Dom and he nodded at me, the other guy was laid on the floor with his head in a weird position. I huffed and whipped my head around to the sound of whimpering. I slowly made my way over to the sound and my breath hitched as I stared into an open cell. I stepped into the cell to get a closer look. 

Carson was chained to the wall with silver chains. He was covered in so much blood, I gagged at the smell. He looked at me like he was trying to work out why I was here. "Who are you?" His voice was so quiet. I choked back a sob, I wasn't ready for this at all. Seeing him so broken in front of me should have made me feel exhilarated, he's feeling an ounce of what I did but that isn't the case, my heart hurts for him. 

"I've got him. He's here, don't let him know who I am. I can't deal with the confrontation yet." I whimpered through the link. "I'm here baby." He replied as he placed his hand on my head. I hadn't realised he was in the cell with us. He bent down so he was eye level with Carson. "I'm Alpha Dominic. Your father came to my pack for help." He mentioned. His eyes went wide, "My... My daugh-" He coughed, his throat sounded awful. I whimpered and let Conan take control. 

"Your daughter is safe," Dom replied. "Let me take these chains off for you." He added, his eyes went wide and he shook his head. "Sil... ver." He choked. Dom shook his head and smiled. He picked up the chains and ripped them from Carson's arm and legs. "How?" He whispered. "My mum is a Dark Wolf... I have some of her traits." He explained. His eyes went wide and he nodded slowly. "Is- is my... bro..." He gasped trying to talk. "Your brother?" Dom lifted his brow. "Is he here? Did he come?" He whispered. 

"Do you want him to know?" Dom asked through the link. "I don't know." I whimpered. I couldn't take my eyes from him, this was the Carson I knew, he didn't look like him but everything else was him. "I wasn't... expecting him too... I just wish... he never left." He whimpered. My eyes burned and I couldn't breathe. Canon was growling. My senses were overwhelming me. "I'll take him back to the cars. You go join everyone and see what's going on." Dom blurted through the link. I glanced at him then back at Carson before darting out of the cell.

I ran towards the packhouse. Amaris and Rhydian were in human form in front of the pack. They were all sat on the ground huddled together scared. I spotted Marcus and Ruby, Ruby was crying in Marcus's arms. I went over to Amaris and stopped next to her. "Did you find him?" She asked. "Yes, Dom's taking him to the cars," I replied through the link with her. She paled and growled. "What?" I asked quickly. "You, come here." She pointed to one of the pack members, I glanced over and saw it was my dad's old Beta, Oliver. "Tell him what you told me." She demanded, pointing down at me. 

He glanced at me, his eyes zoned in on my scar and I growled. I hate people staring at it, I know why he's looking... He knows I have one. "Malia isn't here, she left an hour or so ago, she knew the Dark Wolves were going to be turning up here." He muttered. A deep vicious growl slipped past my muzzle and he backed up. "Dom, are you ok?" I linked him. "Yeah, we're moving slowly because he's weak." He answered back. "Be careful, babe," I replied. 

I glanced up at Amaris, "Ask him what she has done to Carson." She raised her brow at me before looking at Oliver. "What has Malia being doing to Carson?" She snapped. He took a shaky breath before glancing back at me, he stared at me for a few seconds before looking back at Amaris. "Come on, you know his brother is where he's going. I want to be able to tell him what has happened." She growled. 

At first, everything was fine, Carson changed he became cold and distant. He would snap at everyone and that was just strange because Carson was always quiet. After Lily had Lillian, he calmed down, he was back to the Carson everyone knew. He came to me and asked me to track Caleb down for him. He seemed happy when I told him I'd found him but then Malia said something to him that caused him to nearly lose it. He wanted to go himself, Lily was going to meet him one night to go and Malia caught her first... She um, she killed her in front of Carson and their daughter. He lost it, he nearly killed his mum. She started injecting him with wolfsbane to subdue his wolf and we haven't seen him in since. 

He paled and backed away, his eyes glued behind us. I turned around and snarled. Malia and 10 stepped out of the tree line, Carson was hunched over by Malia's side and the rogues were holding Dom up. 

"Amaris Thorne... Or is it Knight now?" She chuckled. "How nice of you to show up at my little pack." She smiled coldly. Amaris snarled and stepped forward. "Let my son go, Malia." She warned. "He looks the spitting image of his daddy, doesn't he?" She cooed, running her finger down his cheek. I bared my teeth and growled. "Oh, a white wolf... Another rare wolf." She rolled her eyes. She kept her eyes on me and brushed her finger lower, closing in on my mark. I growled and snapped my teeth at her. "Oh, is this your mate?" She asked, lifting her brow. "Too bad." She chuckled. "Eye for an eye, Amaris. You killed my brother, I'm taking your son." She snarled before sinking her claws into Dom's neck.