|you were worth the wait|

I reached up and crashed my lips into his. He moaned, I slipped my tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss. I pushed my finger against his entrance, I felt him stiffen. I moved my finger slowly until I felt him relax. "Do it." His voice was hoarse, I kissed down his cheek. I kissed, licked and sucked until I reached the place where he would have my mark. I sucked causing him to moan and his cock jerked. I pushed my finger in further. I thrust my finger in and out as I felt him opening more to me.

I bit down on his neck and sucked, pushing another finger in. He was tight and it was a snug fit but he didn't tense. I thrust my fingers in and out, feeling him squirm beneath me. "I've been waiting for this." I moaned. "To feel my fingers inside of you." I breathed. He moaned and spread his legs wider. "Harder," He moaned, capturing my lips and sucking my bottom lip.

I thrust my fingers in and out harder, he moaned and his eyes went wide and I knew I'd found the spot. I rubbed my fingers against it again and again. "Caleb, I'm gonna cum." He gritted out. I withdrew my fingers, I squirted some lube onto my cock and stroked myself, covering it. I lifted his ass and pulled him towards me, resting my thighs under his ass. I pushed his legs apart and towards him, I stared down at his cock and his hole. A low raspy growl rumbled from my chest as I positioned my cock at his hole and rubbed against it.

My heart was beating like crazy, this was the moment I'd been waiting for. The one moment I didn't think would happen... not with him. I couldn't stop the bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach, my cock was twitching at the thought of being inside of him. "Are you sure?" I asked, staring at him. He nodded and wrapped his hand around his cock. I sucked in a breath and pushed the tip in.

His eyes went wide and he tensed. It took my breath away, I gasped and dropped my head down. "Are you ok?" He whimpered. I nodded and bit my lip, "I just wasn't... wasn't expecting it to feel like this." I moaned. I had tried imagining what it would feel like making love to him, but this... This is nothing that I expected. "Are- are you ok?" I asked. He nodded and pumped his cock. I glanced down and moaned at the sight. I leaned forward, pressing my lips against his as my cock drove further into him. He threw his head back and something between a moan and growl erupted from him. I grunted against his mouth, "Fuck, is... is that ok?" I exclaimed. He nodded, I was halfway in and he was squeezing me so hard. I wasn't going to last long. I kissed him, pouring all my emotions and love into the kiss.

"Move, I need you to move." He panted. "Just fuck me," He added breathlessly, clawing at my back. His cock was between our bodies, I pulled out slowly before thrusting back in, stroking his cock with our bodies. "I need to feel- feel you... All of you." He growled. I pulled out and slammed my hips, thrusting my cock all the hilt. We moaned loudly together as I pulled out and slammed back in. "Caleb, oh Goddes, I love you." He whimpered as a tear dropped from his eye. 

"Does it... hurt?" I choked, "I can- fuck, I can stop." I moaned, as my thrusts quickened. He shook his head but another tear fell. I stilled and gazed down at him. "No... Fuck, I'm just... I love you." He moaned. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my face down, he crashed his lips against mine and I felt it... everything he was feeling. He was overwhelmed with his feelings for me... For what we were doing. "I love you, baby." I moaned as I pulled out and thrust my cock back in. I continued thrusting at a quick pace, I circled my hips looking for the spot.

He gasped and I knew I'd found it. I leaned forward, burying my cock inside and circled my hips, hitting the spot continuously. "Harder, fuck me harder." He moaned as his claws dug into my back. A low raspy growl escaped past my lips as I started thrusting harder. "Fuck, this- this is better than I could have ever imagined." I moaned, "I'm not going to- fuck, I'm close." I growled. I felt canines push through my gums, the pain made me gasp. "Ma- Mark me." He cried out. "Together... We do it together." I moaned. My thrusts were frantic, my heart was hammering in my chest. He started panting heavily and his cock was twitching between us, he was close.

He bared his neck to me, leaning his head forward with his canines out. I shoved my head down and grazed my canines against his neck. He shuddered and repeated my action. As soon as I felt his canines against my skin, I plunged my teeth into his neck then felt the burning tear of his canines ripping through my skin.

A hot sear of pain burst through my neck but was quickly replaced with unimaginable pleasure. I shook as the pleasure went straight to my cock. I withdrew my teeth and moaned as my cock jerked inside of him, "Ugh, Dominic." I moaned as I came, I could feel my cum spurting out. I felt his cock harden until hot spurts of cum sprayed all over us as he came moaning my name over and over again.

I leaned down and licked at my mark. He shuddered and moaned. I pulled back and gazed down at him. He lifted his head and licked at his mark, my cock twitched inside of him and he chuckled huskily. I pulled out and rolled off him, I laid next to him. "Now, you're mine, forever," I whispered breathlessly. He linked his fingers between mine, "You were worth the wait." He replied, still catching his breath.