|beta, luna or alpha?|

After we had spoken to the pack and his family, Dom had gone to his office to get some work done. I'm in my office but I can't concentrate at all. Anything I read, isn't sinking in. I was agitated, my mind was running a mile a minute about tomorrow. My door opened and Dom strolled in with a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. His frown only deepened.

I stood up from my desk and went to him. "What's wrong with you?" He inquired. "Nothing, why?" I shrugged. He placed his hands on my neck, his eyes searching mine. "Your emotions are all over the place, Cal. I can feel it. I can't get anything done." He groaned. "I'm sorry." I mumbled, "I'll rein them in." I sighed.

He leaned forward and placed his lips against my mark. I moaned as pleasure flowed through my body. "Talk to me. Don't shut me out, we've been doing that for 3 years. It's time you let me in, plus you can't hide your feelings now." He chuckled. I nodded and rolled my eyes. "I'm worried about tomorrow," I confessed.

"Everything will be ok, baby." He murmured in between planting little kisses on my neck. "I won't let anyone hurt you." He growled. My body shivered and I felt him smile against my neck. "You have a wolf now... I mean, you were incredible without but now you can show them what they missed out on." He smirked. "You're not the same person you was when you first came here. You've grown up and you are a hell of a fighter." He winked. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my nose into the crook of his neck. I inhaled, letting his scent overtake my senses. "You've got this, baby." He breathed. "Right now, we have a more pressing issue to discuss." He asserted. I stepped back, keeping my hands on his chest and lifted my brow... "Beta, Luna or... Alpha?" He questioned. I scrunched my brows together, "Your rightful place is by my side not under me." He mentioned. I slid my hands down his chest, applying pressure with my fingers and smirked, "I happen to think my rightful place is under you." I quipped. 

He took a sharp breath and his eyes darkened with desire. "I'm serious, we need to work out what you're going to do." He retorted, his voice strangled. "Right now?" I asked, breathlessly. He gulped and bobbed his head. "Fine," I groaned. I went over to my desk and motioned him to follow me. I sat on my chair and he leaned against my desk.

"So... Beta or Luna?" I asked. "Or Alpha." He mentioned. "We could share it. We both make the decisions. It doesn't matter if it's not how things are normally done, nothing about us has been normal." He explained. I chuckled and nodded. "You're the rightful Alpha though, I don't want to take that away from you," I responded. "We've always been stronger together, you know we have." He added. I sighed and leaned my head back against the chair. 

"Come on, be my Alpha." He groaned and adjusted his trousers that I noticed were getting a little tight. I raised my brow, "Alpha Caleb and Alpha Dominic..." I remarked and watched as his black swirled around his eyes and cock grew firm. "Can I give you an answer tomorrow when we get back?" I questioned. He nodded and rolled his eyes. "By all means, behind closed doors... I'll be your Alpha." I winked at him. I emitted my Alpha aura and smirked. Now I have my wolf, it's stronger and more prominent. His eyes went wide and he dragged in a breath. 

"Fuck, that's sexy." He gasped. I chuckled and shrugged. "Go get on with your paperwork, Alpha." I bubbled. "Right now, I want my Alpha." He grumbled, pushing himself from the desk. He kneeled in front of me and pressed his palm against my crotch. I pushed my hips against his hand and smirked. I leaned forward and planted my lips against his neck. I licked up his throat and he growled. 

"Not here." He panted. I pulled back and raised my brow. "I want you in your bed." He deadpanned before standing up and pulling me up. I followed him as he quickly pulled me to my room, I smiled at a few pack members who gave us knowing looks. Newly mated wolves find it hard being apart... The need to mate with each other is stronger after the initial mating. He opened the door and pushed me against it as he slammed it shut. "Can't get enough, can you?" I smirked. He shoved his head into my neck and sucked on his mark. I moaned, craning my head giving him more access. He rubbed his cock against mine, caging me against the door. 

I pushed him away, crashing my lips into his. I walked forwards until we reached the bed. He fell back, gripping hold of my shirt, bringing me with him. I hovered over him, nipping at his bottom lip, he parted his lips with a little gasp, enough for me to slide my tongue in. I caressed his tongue with mine, deepening the kiss. I ran my hands up and down his body while he reached his hands round, he cupped my ass and squeezed. I jerked my hips against him and he moaned. 

I started grinding my cock against his and leaned back. "Why my bed?" I panted. "This is where it all started," He moaned, lifting his hips to meet me. "Didn't know you were so romantic," I chuckled breathlessly. "This is where I first kissed you, this is where I first fell in love with you." He groaned as I reached my hand down and palmed him through his trousers. "I still remember that day when we kissed, how much I loved the feel of you under me. I want that again... But with you naked." He growled.

"It's my turn this time... I want to feel you." He moaned. I leaned forward and captured his lips, moaning against the kiss. He stilled, he gripped my hips to stop me. I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes were closed, "Dom?" He didn't reply. He gently moved me off him and darted out of the room. I laid there dumbfounded staring at the ceiling.

What the fuck just happened?