|it ends today|

'Let's show them how good looking I am.' Conan yapped. My wolf is different in more ways than one, many werewolves can have conversations with their wolf. I've noticed Conan is never really available for a conversation. It's like he comes and goes, I don't see him much in my mind.

I made my way to the back garden. Everyone stayed in the hall including Dom, not that he had to. Once I was in the back garden, I ducked behind a tree and stripped off my clothes. I felt the shift rush through me. Once the shift was completed, I stretched and shook out my fur. I made my way to the centre of the garden and watched the door.

"Are you ready, baby? The pack are getting antsy and excited." He chuckled through the link. "I'm ready," I replied. The door opened and Dom stepped out with Addi next to him, they both looked at me with pride and love. They both came towards me as I noticed the rest of the pack emerged from the door. I could hear gasps and murmurs but I was too focused on the look and emotions I could feel from Dom. They both stood either side of me and held their hands out. I whined and nudged each of their hands. They both placed their hands on my fur and I growled in approval.

"He's a white wolf!" One of the members choked out. Dom looked at him and smiled, "He is. He's called Conan." He answered. I watched as Henry walked through the crowd and his eyes went wide. He tried coming towards me, I bared my teeth to warn him. Lillian squealed when she saw me and she came running towards me before he could catch her.

She stopped in front of me. "You look like snow." She mentioned, tilting her head to the side. "Can I- can I touch you?" She asked sheepishly. I could feel Dom's and Addi's eyes on me. I stepped towards her cautiously and sat in front of her with my head bowed. I slowly laid down resting my head on my paws. She just gazed at me and didn't move. I whined and nudged her legs to give her permission.

She placed her hand on my head and stroked her hand to my snout. I licked her hand and she giggled, jumping back. Dom came forward and bent down beside me. "I think he likes you, Lillian." He chuckled. "I like him, he reminds me of my daddy." She whispered, glancing down at the floor. "Tell her I'm going to do everything I can to bring him back to her." I linked Dom. He placed his hand on my fur and I leaned into him.

"He said he's going to do everything he can to bring your daddy back to you." He told her. She grinned at him before looking back at me. She threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around the scruff of my neck. I inhaled and her scent threw me off.

"Right, we have a lot to plan for. So, we're going to have to go." Dom explained. I stood up slowly and glanced around at the pack. Everyone was smiling brightly at me, I was accepted here... I've always been accepted here. I turned and went back to the tree. I stopped and looked up at Dom. "What are you doing?" I asked through the link. He chuckled and leaned against the tree. "Shift back." He nodded his head. 

I grunted at him and shifted back. His eyes roamed over my body, landing on my crotch. He licked his lips and his eyes darkened. He reached out and grabbed me, he turned me and pushed me against a tree. "What are you doing? We're in the middle of the packhouse garden." I whisper yelled. "No one is around, they all went back inside." He replied, lust coating his voice. 

He crashed his lips into mine. I moaned and nipped at his bottom lip. He growled and shoved me harder into the tree. He started kissing down my neck, paying a little extra attention to his mark. I moaned and tangled my fingers into his hair. "What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly. "You drove me crazy this morning." He whined as he swiped his tongue along my collarbone. I moaned and pushed myself against him. 

He dropped to his knees and took my cock into his mouth. I moaned and gripped onto his hair. "Fuck my mouth..." He moaned causing vibrations up and down my cock. I grunted and moved my hips back and forth as he swirled his tongue around my tip. I tugged on his hair and began thrusting my hips faster. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum." He moaned. I gasped and glanced between us, he had his hand down his shorts. I growled and held his head still while I rammed my cock down his throat, he gagged and moaned which only egged me on. "Your lips feel amazing wrapped around me, can you feel how hard I am for you?" I moaned. He nodded and hallowed his cheeks, sucking me in. 

My legs went rigid and I could feel the familiar tightness in the pit of my stomach. "Are you going to cum?" I panted, still pushing my cock in and out. He nodded and grunted. "Cum with me," I growled as I emptied myself into his mouth, he swallowed quickly as he came with a growl. I leaned my head against the tree and took a deep breath. He wiped his mouth and stood up, grinning. "I've always wanted to get you off like that." He mentioned. "Anything else you've always wanted to do?" I chuckled. He scowled down at himself and shook his head, "Cumming in my pants wasn't one of them." He rolled his eyes.

We headed back into the packhouse, he rushed off to my room to get cleaned up while I met the head warriors and his parents in his office. I pushed open the door and Addi and Cory turned to me. "Dom will be here in a second, he had to... he had somewhere to be." I couldn't think of anything to say. I chuckled and made my way to the empty sofa. "Like I said, animals." Addi chuckled. I shot her a playful growl and she threw her head back laughing. "It's ok, my parents aren't here yet." She cringed. I chuckled and nodded.

The door opened and Dom strolled in, fresh from a shower. His... My clothes were sticking to him, he must have chucked them on while he was still wet. I snickered as he glared at me. "Sorry, I'm late." He sighed as he shut the door behind him. "It's ok, your mate told us why you were late." Cory folded his arms across his chest. He scowled at me and shook his head. "Will you not tell people about our sex life." He grunted. "I never said anything about sex." I chuckled. He blushed slightly before rolling his eyes. 

Rhydian and Amaris strolled in not long after Dom and smiled at us. "It's ok that you're late, Dom was late too because he was getting it on with his mate." Cory snickered. "Oh Cory, I don't need to know these things about my son." Amaris griped. Cory snickered and rolled his eyes. "It's all good, we had the same thought, son." Rhydian winked at Dom and he recoiled. A repulsive look appeared on his face and Rhydian cackled. "You weren't immaculately received son." He added with a wink which only made it worse. Amaris swatted his chest and dragged him to a chair. "Fucking stop, Rhydian." She whispered but not quiet enough as everyone laughed.

"Where's Ezra?" I asked, glancing at Cory. "He's doing last-minute training with the warriors. I'll fill him in." He answered. I nodded and we got down to discussing the details of going to the pack. After an hour of back and forth, we finally had a solid plan laid down, we leave in a few hours. I told them all about the conversation with the Moon Goddess, they offered me to stay here and not get involved but it's my family. I'm a part of this war whether I like it or not. 

It ends today, one way or another.