|rare soul mates|

"This wasn't my plan, you know... Get you to meet me here and we complete the bond." He chuckled as we were still naked and laid on the little bed. "Are you sure?" I raised my brow as I leaned up on my elbow and looked at him. He rolled his eyes and nudged me with his shoulder. "Didn't hear you complaining." He smirked. I winked at him then leaned down and pecked his lips. "No complaints from me." I chuckled. 

I sat up and scooted to the bottom of the bed. "Where are you going?" He blurted. I chuckled and glanced back at him, "I need to relieve myself." I answered. He relaxed instantly and my heart burst. "We've just completed the bond, babe. You're stuck with me forever but it doesn't mean you have to follow me everywhere." I chuckled. He pouted at me and I rolled my eyes. "I could hold it for you." He raised his brows. I shook my head and laughed, "Don't be weird." I replied.

We walked back to the packhouse, hand in hand. I felt content for once in my life, yes some things are still unanswered and uncertain but one thing I am certain about is my love for Dom.

"The pack is going crazy... I've had so many mind links." He sighed. I glanced at him, "They would have felt the bond been completed." I nodded. "I closed the link after I was asked who the Luna is, they asked for her name." He sighed. A small growl slipped past my lips before I could stop it. He raised his brow at me and smirked, "We need to tell everyone as soon as possible, babe." I groaned.

"I like when you call me babe," He muttered nervously. I glanced at him and smiled. "Me too. My heart nearly gave out when you called me baby." I chuckled. He chuckled huskily. "I still can't believe you're mate." He breathed. I squeezed his hand and hummed.

We reached the packhouse garden, he stopped and turned to me. "You're a white wolf, do you reckon you have any abilities?" He asked searching my eyes. "No idea." I shrugged. "I need the Moon Goddess to come back to me because I don't know why I'm a white wolf," I added. He nodded then paled. He gripped my hand, I followed his eye line and some of the pack was outside of the pack.

"No time like the present." I chirped. I started to step ahead and he didn't move. I turned to him and furrowed my brows. "I... I..." He stuttered. I watched as he struggled with his words and my heart dropped. I could feel his emotions, he was embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"It's because you're gay, isn't it? Or is it because... it's me?" I whispered, glancing at the floor. "Shit, no. It's not either of them." He blurted, hooking his finger under my chin and raising my gaze to him. "I don't care who knows I'm gay and I'm definitely not ashamed of you." He reassured, then planted his lips firmly over mine.

I heard whistles and cheering from behind me. I smiled against his lips and he chuckled. "Well, now they know." He grinned. "I can't face my parents." He groaned. I raised my brow at him then it hit me... They'll know he's had sex. I bit my lip trying to suppress a chuckle. "Don't fucking laugh." He hissed. A chuckle escaped before he slapped his hand over my mouth. I poked my tongue out and licked his palm. His eyes darkened and he chuckled.

"Come on, let's go face everyone who knows we've just fucked." I grinned. He rolled his eyes at me but his lips curled at the side. "And for your information we made love." He purred through our link as we started walking the pack members. "It's my turn later." He added teasingly. I gritted my teeth together as my cock throbbed. "You like the sound of that, don't you? Fuck, I can't wait to feel you around my cock." He moaned through the link.

I stopped abruptly and glared at him. "Fuck off, Dominic." I snapped. He chuckled at me and winked. "Trouble in paradise, boys?" Rhydian chuckled as he walked around us. Dom's face turned bright red and he didn't know where to look. "How can you be arguing already? You've just completed the bond." Cory asked with an amused smile on his face. Dom choked on his breath and I chuckled.

"You two stop winding them up." Amaris scolded as she waded through the crowd. "Are you going to introduce your mate to the pack, son?" She beamed at Dom. He nodded slowly but wouldn't look them in the eye. "Oh come on, Dom, everyone knows how you complete the bond." Cory laughed throwing his head back. "It's just worse for you because you're an Alpha and the whole pack felt it." He smirked.

Don grunted and pushed him aside. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. "Can I have your attention please?" Dom asked as we stepped past his family. All eyes turned to him, the rest of the pack had arrived. "I'm sorry you weren't officially told that I had found my mate... That you had to find out like that." He explained, awkwardly. I chuckled at the side of him. "Alpha, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, we could all see how you both looked at each other throughout the years. I'm surprised it's taking you both this long to jump on each other." We both glanced around until we stopped on Alex. He was stood with a smug look and his arms crossed.

Dom rolled his eyes and I chuckled quietly. "We found out earlier. Caleb has finally been blessed with a wolf." He proclaimed proudly.

Everyone's faces turned into full-on beams. They were excited and happy for me, I could feel it through the pack bond. "When can we meet your wolf?" One of the pack members asked. "I'll be in wolf form tomorrow when the warriors head out to Yellow Stone pack. I will let everyone have a chance to meet him beforehand." I mentioned. They all nodded and excitement and joy were clear on their faces.

"Is Beta Caleb going to be your Luna?" Someone else asked. I glanced at Dom, that's one thing we haven't discussed. Would I keep my Beta position or do I take on the Luna duties? "We haven't discussed this yet but once we have, you will be informed. In the meantime, his title is still Beta." He responded. "You can go about the rest of your evening." He smiled and dismissed them.

We turned to his family and they were smiling at us. "I'm so glad you finally have each other." Amaris breathed as she took ahold of both of our hands. "Your bond is a special one. You were connected and attracted to each other without the bond, you two are rare soul mates." She smiled. "I love you both." She expressed. We pulled her into us and wrapped our arms around her. She chuckled then sighed contentedly. "I love you, mum." Dom sighed.

After we had spoken to the pack and his family, Dom had gone to his office to get some work done. I'm in my office but I can't concentrate at all. Anything I read, isn't sinking in. I was agitated. My for opened and Doom stroked in with a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. His frown only deepened.

I stood up from my desk and went to him. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Nothing, why?" I shrugged. He placed his hands on my neck, his eyes searching mine. "Your emotions are all over the place, Cal. I could feel it. I couldn't get anything done." He groaned. "I'm sorry." I mumbled, "I'll rein them in." I sighed.

He leaned forward and placed his lips against my mark. I moaned as pleasure flowed through my body. "Talk to me. Don't shut me it, we've been doing that for 3 years. It's time you let me help, plus you can't hide your feelings now." He chuckled. I nodded and rolled my eyes. "I'm worried about tomorrow," I confessed.

"Everything will be ok, baby." He said in between planting little kisses on my neck. "I won't meet anyone hurt you." He growled. My body shivered and I felt him smile against my neck. "You have a wolf now... I mean, you were incredible without but now you can show them what they missed out on." He smirked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my nose into the crook of his neck. I inhaled, letting his scent overtake my senses and I could feel a calm wash over me. "You've got this, baby." He breathed.