|epilgoue - ks guidance|

4 years later.

I pulled on the blazer and straightened it out, looking in the mirror. I don't understand why I have to wear a suit, it's not like I can fight in a suit. It's been 2 years since I took the Alpha position with Dom. Everything has been quiet, there have been no rogue attacks in about a year and a half. We have settled into a nice routine together. 

"You look fucking amazing." Dom groaned. I grinned at him through the mirror, he was stood in the doorway with his arms crossed. "Why do I have to wear this though?" I grumbled. He chuckled and walked towards me. I spun around and held my hand up, "Oh, no, get back." I warned. His eyes darkened and he chuckled. "I was just going to straighten your tie out." He shrugged. I shook my head, "You have that look in your eye that makes me want to drop my trousers, we can't be late for this." I rolled my eyes as he threw his head back laughing. 

"You shouldn't look so good in that outfit." He breathed, scanning his eyes over my body. "Ok, enough. Get lost, Dominic." I glared at him. He raised his brow, "You know what calling me Dominic does to me." He moaned and palmed himself over his dress pants. He was dressed up to. His shirt was crisp white, it hugged his body perfectly, showing off his muscles and abs. He had rolled up the sleeves which I think makes him look incredibly fuckable. 

He grinned at me, licking his lips. "No." I deadpanned. I turned him around and shoved him out of the bedroom. "Fine." He groaned. "Later though," I whispered as I squeezed his ass. He grunted and nodded. I chuckled as we made out way downstairs. "Are you ready?" Carson raised his brow, he was looking sharp in his suit too. 

Our bond is back and stronger than ever. It took a while and a lot of back and forth from me but we did it. I have an amazing relationship with Lillian too. I still don't acknowledge my father, he's still in the pack but he keeps out of my way which I'm grateful for. 

"I'm proud of you both," Dom gushed, "This centre has been a hit throughout the packs, it's only going to get better." He grinned. 

Last year, we found a rogue out in the forest. He was alone and scared, he was 19. We then found out he was originally from a pack Amaris and Rhydian had infiltrated years ago, his parents fled from the pack just before the pack was saved. He had basic training, it was then we decided to do something about wolves not having the training they needed to survive. 

Carson and I created a training centre for wolves aged twelve to twenty-one for non-high ranked wolves. They don't receive proper training in their own packs as they aren't deemed fit for fighting for their packs. So we offer training and housing for those who want to. It's come on great, we currently have 15 wolves enrolled for the training. The wolf council is coming to the pack to officiate turning it into a worldwide centre for all. The council will deal with the admissions, which we demanded to be free of cost much to their reluctance. The wolves will get their travel paid for and have a driver to bring them to the pack. 

"We are going to be busy for the rest of our lives." I chuckled as I grabbed the coffee cup on the kitchen counter. "We are... KS Guidance is going up in the world." Carson beamed. "I can't believe you have finally settled on a name, instead of calling it The Training Centre" He chuckled. "We should get going, the packs will be arriving any minute," Dom announced. We nodded before heading to the door. 

"Will you tell me what you've called the centre?" He lifted his brow. I glanced at Carson and grinned. We looked back at Dom, "No." We replied in unison. "It's a secret," I winked. He grunted and pushed me out of the door. I chuckled and linked my fingers through his as we made our way to the packhouse. It was going to take us a good 10 minutes or so to walk, we should have taken the car, or gone in our wolf forms.