|payback|

I glanced around the hallway. "There's nowhere for you to run to." She deadpanned. I chuckled awkwardly. "I wasn't." I shook my head. She chuckled and looped her arm through mine. "Don't worry, I know what it's like finding your mate." She sighed. "Ew, Addi, too much information." I cringed. She swatted my arm and giggled. "I'm happy for you both, I'm glad you both finally have each other." She chuckled. "I was getting fed up watching you both steal side glances at each other and my Goddess, the moping around!" She shrieked. "How did you realise you were mates? Also, how are you a freaking white wolf?" She yelped. 

"One question at a time." I sighed, chuckling. I gave her a quick explanation as we made our way to the dining hall. She stopped outside of the door and grinned at me. "Ah, I'm so fucking happy!" She gushed. "Although, it's quite funny that he refused you at first." She chuckled. "It actually made me happy when I realised which is completely bizarre." I chuckled in response. She shook her head and smiled up at me. "No, because he wanted you even though he found his mate which ultimately turned about to be you." She bubbled. "I'm surprised you didn't complete the bond the minute you realised." She smirked up at me. "Addison, I'm not talking about this with you," I whined. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. "Excuse me, I've been invested in this for 3 years. I want details just not explicit details." She cringed and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "We nearly did but Ezra interrupted us, but after we found out about my mum being the Alpha of the rogues I tried shutting Dom out," I explained. She looked at me sadly, "Until he called out to me in wolf form and I went to him. He was in the middle of the forest in a little cave and well, you know the rest." I trailed off at the end and gave her a sheepish look. 

She frowned at me, "Your first time was outside... in a filthy cave...." She looked appalled and I couldn't hold back the laugh. "Addi, we would have done it anywhere." I raised my brow at her and she cackled. "True, you're both animals." She winked. "3 years worth of tension and love, I'm surprised you even managed to shift back." She guffawed. "Ok, that's enough of that." I cringed and opened the door to the dining hall.

I stepped inside of the hall and glanced around, my eyes landed on Dom and my chest tightened. I don't think I'll ever get used to not having to control myself around him. He was sat at the table talking with his dad. He shot his head up and a breathtaking smile appeared on his face. I started towards him when I stopped in my tracks as Lillian came running towards me and wrapped her arms around my legs. 

Everyone turned to me. Dom's eyes went wide as he quickly stood up. I glanced around and landed on Henry, he looked terrified. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. "Gramps said you was going to save my daddy." She mentioned and stepped back. I took a deep breath as Dom arrived next to me. Dom was on my left side and Addi was on my right, I could see Cory, Amaris and Rhydian sat on the edges of their seats with their hands on the table, watching.  

I bent down and faced her. Now that I was looking at her closely, she looked so much like Carson. My heart hurt and I choked back a sob. "I'm going to bring your daddy back to you," I whispered. I couldn't believe how advanced she seemed and she could form full sentences. I haven't met many pups but I do know werewolf children are more advanced than human children. 

Her eyes lit up and she grinned at me. "Thank you, uncle Caleb." I nodded and held my breath. I stood up as she ran off towards Henry. He looked relieved, he gave me a small smile and picked her up. I turned to Dom and took a deep breath. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Come on, I'm hungry." I chuckled awkwardly and walked towards the table. 

Amaris stood up and pulled me into her arms before I even got a chance to say hi. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, "I'm proud of you. I've never seen Carson but little Lillian looks an awful lot like you, that can't have been easy." She whispered before pulling back and smiling at me. I nodded and sighed. Dom placed a plate full of food in front of me, "Eat, you're going to need your strength." He whispered before pecking my cheek. 

My breath hitched and I clenched my fists together. I know he was talking about today but that gave me all kinds of feelings that shouldn't be there in the public eye. "Payback's a bitch, right?" He chuckled through the link. I glared at him and rested my hand on his thigh. He went rigid and tried moving my hand but I squeezed. I ate while we all chatted. I moved my hand further until I was resting next to his member. I was so close that I could feel it twitching now and again. I had to bit back a chuckle as he was groaning through the link and cursing at me. 

I finished my food and gave Dom a quick rub across his crotch causing him to breathe out in relief before I stood up and looked at the pack. I cleared my throat and everyone turned to me with smiles. "As you all know I shifted. My wolf is different," I announced. "I want to give you all a chance to see him before we leave so if you see me in wolf form, you don't panic and think I'm an intruder." I chuckled. Everyone chuckled and whispered between themselves. 

"I'll be outside in the back garden. I'll shift and then you are all welcome to come out and see." I mentioned, glancing at Henry and nodding at him. I'm not really fussed about him meeting my wolf and he won't be coming close to us but I can't wait to rub it in his face that I'm a white wolf and he sucks for not believing in me.