|bring it|

I sighed and opened my eyes. The meetings with the Moon Goddess get more confusing each time. She speaks in riddles and expects me to understand what she means. I yawned and snuggled back into the bed. But sleep just wouldn't happen, my mind wouldn't stop replaying what happened with Dom. I could still feel his lips lingering against mine. I groaned and dragged myself out of bed. 

I went over to the window and the sun was beginning to rise. I could see a few pack members training already. I should get back into my training, my ribs should be ok enough for me to do some training. I'll just have to take it easy. I quickly got a shower then pulled on some shorts and a tank top. Rhydian had stocked my wardrobe and drawers with everything I'll possibly need. 

I made my way downstairs, greeting a few pack members that were awake and beginning their day. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge before making my way over to the training ground. I didn't recognise anyone here, I felt self-conscious. "Caleb!" I heard someone shout, I turned around and Cory and 2 other guys were jogging towards me. "Hi." I nervously greeted. 

"You wanting to do some training?" He asked as he glanced between me and some of the warriors. I nodded. "Great, I'm the lead warrior." He smiled, "This is Beta Lucas, mum's cousin." He introduced. I smiled and nodded at him. "And this is my mate's brother, Ezra. He's a warrior too." He pointed at the other guy. "I'm the better-looking twin." He smirked. I sucked in a breath at the mention of twin. They all watched me but didn't ask. "Well, I'll leave you to it. I need to go meet the Alpha. It was nice to meet you, Caleb." Beta Lucas nodded before running off towards the packhouse. 

"We'll start you off, sparring with Ezra." He mentioned. Ezra pulled his shirt off and grinned, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He chuckled. I nodded and dropped my water bottle on the floor. We circled each other, I remembered all the training I have already had, it's like muscle memory. You don't forget. 

We sparred for a while, he was going easy on me. I was bored. "Ok, we'll try defence," Cory shouted. "Defend yourself." Ezra quipped. He lunged at me and I ducked, sliding out of the way. I stood up and he was right in front of me. I ducked again but swiped my leg against his, causing him to fall. Cory chuckled then whistled. "Kid's got game." He chuckled. "Ok, no more Mr nice wolf." Ezra glared playfully. I chuckled and grinned. "Bring it," I smirked. 

He ran at me, he made it seem like he was going for my legs but I knew what he was doing. When he bent then jumped at the last second, I jumped and flipped over him. I landed on my feet and spun around to guard against an attack. But he was stood with his mouth wide open at me. I watched him carefully, I felt a breeze pass behind me. I turned and ducked at the oncoming fist flying my way. I kicked at the back of the warrior's legs, causing them to buckle. I shoved at his back, sending him forward. 

There was now a crowd surrounding us. They were all watching, whispering between each other. We did this a few times. Warrior, after warrior, came after me. Some got a few good hits on me but the majority ended up on their ass'. I was trained by my dad, an Alpha and it was my destiny to be an Alpha, so I suppose that's in my favour. 

A jab in my left side, caused me to double over. "Rogues won't care if you have no sight in your left eye." I heard Cory to the left side of me. "Use what you were doing when they were coming up behind you. Use your senses, even without wolf senses, yours are pretty impressive." He praised. I took a deep breath, getting rid of the ache in my ribs. 

I could faintly hear footsteps to my left and my right. They were closing in on me, I jumped and twisted, kicking my legs out at them sending them flying back. After Goddess how many came at me, I was exhausted. My body ached and I was tired. "One more." A voice rang out in the crowd and Rhydian stepped into my view. My eyes went wide, "You want me to defend myself against you?" I choked. He chuckled, "Yes but then, I'm going to defend myself against you." He smirked. 

Fight against an Alpha, a somewhat Dark Wolf? Goddess, have mercy on my soul! I took a deep breath and Rhydian lunged at me, his eyes were red and I panicked and froze, causing him to completely crush me to the floor. I choked as he literally knocked the wind out of me. My ribs ached and I swear I could see stars in my vision. "Oh shit, I'm sorry. Let's stop." He blurted as he pulled me up. His eyes were still red and I wasn't as afraid anymore. 

I shook my head and took a few deep breaths. "Sorry, your eyes freaked me out," I admitted. "Go again," I smiled. He searched my face before taking a deep breath then nodding. He turned to step away and I kicked my leg at him, forcing him forward. He let out a low growl before turning and coming at me. I dodged out of the way, causing him to miss me completely. He ran at me and I watched him, he was going for my torso but using my face as a distraction. I don't know how I know all of this, certain people have tells. Rhydian glanced at my torso for a split second before focusing on my face. 

As he neared me, I lunged forward, jumping cause he was too tall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and swung around to his back. I flung myself backwards, shoving his back with my feet. I quickly flipped and landed on my feet with enough time to see him go to grab me. I slid underneath him, taking out his legs. He landed on the floor with a thud and grunted. 

I had no idea what I had just done, I had just defeated the Alpha... This isn't going to go down well.