|on one condition|

My eyes went wide when he introduced me as her uncle. I know I am, but the last time I saw this man he told me I was no longer in their family. My mind was racing, my heart was hammering against my chest and I felt like I was being sucked back into the depressive stage. There was a light tap on the door and Addi poked her head around the corner. She grinned at us both, she'll be asking me 20 questions later about Dom and me. "Could I take little Lillian for an ice cream in the canteen?" She asked, looking at him. 

He nodded and helped her off the bed. "Be good and stay with the nice lady." He instructed. She nodded her little head and skipped out of the room, holding Addi's hand. I watched as they left and the door slowly closed. "What are you doing here?" I snapped, whirling around and glaring at him. He sighed and stood up. "Don't come near him," Dom warned. "He's my son, you can't keep him from me." Henry snapped. 

I threw my head back and laughed. "You're in my territory, therefore my rules. You don't come any closer." He growled. Henry raised his brow and huffed. "I came here because I was told Caleb would help his brother." He shrugged. My eyes snapped to him and I snorted. "What? The brother who abandoned me and cut our bond?" I groused. "Why should I help him?" I grunted. He sighed and shook his head, "Caleb, a lot has happened that you don't know about." He mentioned. "Yes, same here," I muttered. 

He looked me up and down before zoning in on my mark. "You're mated?" He asked sounding shocked. "I am," I replied. "How? You don't have a wolf." He shrugged. I stepped forward and Dom grabbed my arm. I gave him a reassuring smile and brought my wolf forward showing what I was going to do. He looked at me and smiled before letting go. I stepped in front of Henry and smiled sinisterly, "You're right, I didn't have a wolf not when I was with you. Yesterday, however," I started, I called my wolf forward again and flashed my wolf eyes at him. 

He stumbled backwards with his eyes wide and his mouth open. "Why... Why are... they white?" He stuttered. "Are you the same colour as Carson?" He asked once he'd adjusted his stance a bit. I shook my head. "What colour are you then?" He questioned, raising his brow. I shrugged and turned away from him. "Why are you here?" Dom questioned Henry as he stepped closer to me. Having him this close to me was comforting. 

"Your mother has lost it, she killed your brother's mate. She wants revenge on the Dark Wolves, I know it's your mum, the Dark Wolf." He nodded at Dom. "She sent rogues after them but none of them has returned. She's running out of followers so I managed to escape and get Lillian to safety." He explained. "Carson told me to bring her here to you, he knows you're here. But, your mum doesn't." He added. "Why would he tell you to bring his daughter to me?" I asked, raising my brow.

"Because even though you both parted on bad terms." I interrupted him by scoffing. "He knew you would look after his daughter." He sighed. "Look, I know what we did was wrong. Carson... He's, well he's not the same as what he was. He was too much of a rogue. Your mum couldn't control him after a while. She started injecting wolfsbane into his system to subdue his wolf. He barely talks anymore, he's gone back to how he was before he shifted. Caleb, he needs you." He flopped down on the bed and glanced at the floor. 

I took a shaky breath and glanced at Dom. He was already watching me. I shook my head and could feel my eyes welling up. "No matter what has happened, you don't need to forgive him but if you want to help him and get him back to his daughter... We'll do it, you, me and the pack." He declared. It's like he knew what I was going to ask, I took a deep breath before looking back at Henry. "Ok, I'll help but on one condition," I stated. 

"You'll take your rightful place as Alpha?" He asked, his eyes holding nothing but hope. "What? No." I cringed. "I couldn't anyway... I'm the Alpha of this pack. Well, sort of." I explained as I linked my fingers through Dom's fingers. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye, "Does this mean?" He raised his brow. I nodded and smiled before looking back at Henry he was watching us, his eyes flickering between my hands and my face. "I wish he wasn't fucking here so I could kiss you right now!" He groaned through the link, I squeezed his hand in response but kept my eyes on Henry.

"He's your mate." He stated with a slight smile. "Ok, what's the condition?" He asked. I took a deep breath before answering. 

I don't know if this is truly what I want but would I be able to trust any of them again? I can't forget what they did, even if I wanted to... I have a permanent scar. My bond with Carson will never come back, he'll always be like a stranger. I can't revert to my old self, I don't want to be the anxious, worried Caleb. I need to do this for my future. My future here in this pack with Dominic. This pack is my family.

"You are welcome to stay here with Lillian until I get Carson back but once Carson is here..." I took a deep breath, glanced at Dom before looking back at Henry, "You leave. You all leave Devon, hell you leave the UK and never cross my path again. That's my condition." I stated.