|you don't have to imagine anymore|

He walked backwards with our lips still connected, pulling me with him. He pulled away breathlessly and looked sheepish. I raised my brow as he stepped away. I heard a click and light filled the little cave. I glanced around with wide eyes. "What is this place?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

There was a makeshift bed in the corner of the cave with a little wooden table next to it. To the right of me was a little chair that had seen better days, I chuckled to myself. There was a rug that filled the floor. Hanging lights were hung around the cave. It looked quite... Homely. 

"Um, I used to come here when it got too much back home." He answered, I furrowed my brows at him. "I came here to get away from you." He admitted, glancing at the floor. I nodded, that I can understand. "You were good at keeping it hidden... Not this place, your feelings." I chuckled. He shrugged and looked uncertain. "It's where I used to think of you." He mentioned, his eyes darkening as his eyes darted to my body, lingering over my cock which was hardening the longer he stared.

"What did you used to think about?" I asked. "How good it would feel if it was your hand." He replied. "Show me what you used to do." I moaned. His eyes flickered to black and his chest hummed. He went over to the makeshift bed and pulled his shorts down before sitting down on the bed. He reached under the bed and pulled out a little bottle. I watched his every movement, my eyes glued on him.

He squirted something on his hand and rubbed his hands together slowly, keeping his eyes on me. My breath hitched in my throat as he laid back and took ahold of himself. He never took his eyes from me as he stroked himself. "I'd close my eyes and imagine it was your hand, your lips..." He moaned bringing out a low growl.

I gripped my cock and dragged my hand up and down slowly. A strangled growl fell from my lips as he closed his eyes, pulling his lip between his teeth. "I'd imagine how it would feel if I was buried inside of you." He panted. I took one large step forward and covered his hand with mine. "You don't have to imagine anymore." I moaned as he removed his hand. I deliberately stroked him slowly, "Caleb, fuck, faster." He moaned, thrusting his hips up.

I leaned forward and brushed my nose up and down his throat as I worked my hand faster. "You smell fucking amazing," I mumbled against his neck. He whimpered and gripped my hips with his hand. "Is this how you imagined it?" I asked, peppering wet kisses around his neck and throat. "Better, fuck... it's better." He groaned. I pressed my lips firmly against his, he wrapped his hands around my length and began pumping his hand. I moaned against his lips, "Caleb..." He moaned.

I moved down his body, kissing and nipping as I did. His hand slipped from my length, he whined and grabbed for it. I chuckled against his nipple and he shivered. I flicked my tongue over his nipple, his body jerked and vibrated when he let out a quiet growl. I settled between his legs, pushing them apart with my knees. "What-" He moaned loudly and gripped the blanket as I licked his tip. I closed my lips around him and bobbed my head slowly.

I've watched enough porn to know the basics. The way his body is shaking and his eyes are tightly shut, I guess I'm doing it right. "Caleb... shit, spin around, give me your cock." He grunted. I sat up and raised my brow at him, he chuckled huskily and sat up. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down, he leaned forward claiming my lips. He gave me a short kiss then pulled back. I watched as he grabbed my legs and pulled me down the bed.

He stood up and kneeled behind my head, he looked down and winked before crawling over my body, his cock was inches from my face. I watched, my stomach bubbling with anticipation as he gazed at my cock, I was so hard it hurt.

I couldn't take the waiting. I slid my mouth around the end of his cock, wrapped my arms around his thighs and pulled him down causing his cock to slide down my throat. I gagged and my eyes watered as I swallowed and swirled my tongue around him. "Ugh, I wanted to savour this moment." He moaned gently thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I rested my hands on his ass, squeezing. I moaned as he took my cock into his mouth, sliding his tongue up and down as he bobbed his head.

The sensation was out of this world. Never would I have thought it felt like this. I moaned against his cock as he was sliding it in and out. "Baby, I can't wait. I need to feel you." He groaned as he lifted himself off me. My heart burst at him calling me baby. He stood next to me. "Top or bottom?" He groaned as his eyes raked over my body.

I stood up and gently pressed my lips against his, I turned us around and pushed him down. "That little bottle, where is it?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around him. I held my hand out and he grabbed it from the little table. I opened it and squirted some on my hand, I rubbed my hands together before reaching back down. I closed my lips over his cock and pushed his legs up, hooking them in the creases of my arms.

I stared at him, lust was clouded in his eyes. His thick cock throbbing against my mouth. "Don't look at me like that." He rasped. I pushed his legs further apart and took him all the way in my mouth. I caressed the inside of his thighs, moving closer to his hole. He moaned then froze as I touched his hole. I leaned back and squirted some more lube against my finger and rubbed it all over him.