|thank the goddess|

I glanced around the room, giving Ezra evils now and again. I know it's not exactly his fault, he was following orders from Rhydian but I have to sit here knowing I could be fully marked and mated by now. This is 3 years worth of tension, lust, wanting and I'm ready to boil over. My wolf isn't happy, I've not had him long and he's already pissed off with me that I didn't finish what we started. He wants his mate. I still can't believe I have a wolf though, I never thought I'd be blessed with one, not at the age of 19. Now, my life can really start.

"Dominic, what's wrong? You've had a scowl on your face since you came in here." Rhydian questioned. Dom glared at me as I snorted. "What?" Rhydian asked. "Nothing, dad." He shrugged. I bit my lip and winked at him. "Fuck off, Cal." He groaned through the link. I chuckled causing everyone to look at me. "Ok, something is definitely going on." Rhydian deadpanned. "Dominic, tell your father or I will," Amaris warned.

"Funny story, dad. You know the white wolf?" He asked with a slight chuckle. Rhydian nodded and folded his arms across his chest. "Well, the white wolf... He's my mate." Dom explained. "Oh... Oh." He replied then he looked at me sadly. I raised my brow at him. "I'm sorry. I know how much you love Dom." He comforted me through the link.

"Was it that obvious? I thought I hid it pretty well. I'll get over it, his mate will make him happy I'm sure." I answered, looking at him sadly. Dom watched us with a frown on his face. "Whatever you are saying to my dad, give it a rest, Cal." He groaned. "Hey, it's a sensitive subject for him. Just because you're oblivious to his feelings, doesn't mean I am." He remarked. "Dad, Caleb shifted. He's the white wolf. He's my mate." Dom explained, I felt my chest tighten and I smiled at him. Rhydian's eyes went wide and he glanced between us both. "Well, thank the Goddess!" He breathed out in relief.

"Now, that's settled. What the fuck happened?" I flung my arms up and flopped them on my lap. "This wasn't a chance attack, this seemed like it was planned. They pushed us all to the clearing." Dom mentioned as he looked through some files. "They wanted us all together.' Dom grunted.

The door opened and Alex sauntered in, covered in blood still. "Goddess, Lex, you could have cleaned up a little." Amaris shrieked. I bit my tongue and snickered quietly. "We managed to get one. He's in the lockup." He announced.

A loud deep growl reverberated from Dom as he stood up. "Well, let's see what he has to say." He snapped. "Addi, you check on everyone, see if they need anything. Thomas, you help her." He ordered. "Mum, Dad, you go check the border. Your wolves are faster." He added then glanced at Alex. "You go get cleaned up before you give a pup a heart attack." He raised his brow and snorted.

I gripped the arms on the chair until my knuckles were white. Dom is sexy, he's kind, loyal, loving... He's everything but Alpha Dom is something else entirely. I can usually hold back these feelings, but now with my wolf egging me on and my senses in overdrive. I can feel the power dripping off him, the dominance, the Alpha aura... I groaned internally and shifted slightly in the chair hoping for some kind of friction.

Everyone nodded and left the office. I stayed put in my seat with my teeth clenched. "You ready, Beta?" He smirked at me. "We have to do this now, we have to find out if it's connected to your old pack." He whispered. I sighed and nodded. I stood up and adjusted my trousers. I heard him take a sharp breath, I glanced up and his eyes were fixated on my crotch. His eyes snapped to mine and he groaned. "Your scent is killing me, Cal." He breathed, his eyes flickering between his and his wolf. "It's changed, it's not your scent." He whispered. I raised my brow at him, "That's why I didn't know you were the white wolf." He remarked. 

'He refused to come near me. I found him after the attack in your room.' Conan whispered. 'I could see the conflict in his eyes.' He sighed. 

"You refused Conan at first, why?" I asked. He looked at me funny, "Who?" He raised his brow. "My wolf, he's called Conan," I replied. "Conan," He repeated. Conan howled in my mind and pushed me forward. I stumbled against Dom and he chuckled. "When I realised the white wolf was my mate, I was devastated." He mumbled. "I wanted you. I was going to ask you if you would be my mate and mark me. I was going crazy without you." He declared. I held my breath, "It wasn't until I got a closer look at your wolf that I realised it was you." He smiled. 

"Your eyes are different. They're both the same colour, they look like diamonds." He breathed, gazing into my eyes. My eyesight was slowly coming back, I could see, not fully but it was healing. "My eyesight is coming back. The Moon Goddess said my wolf would heal my eye." I explained. He grinned at me and rested his forehead on mine. "I'm so fucking happy you finally got your wolf." I sighed and nodded. "I'm glad you're mine," I moaned as he tugged on my hair playfully. "Fuck, don't make that sound. We need to go." He grunted. 

I nodded and stepped back. "Woah, hold on." He chuckled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and yanked me back against him. He captured my lips, I moaned as he nipped my bottom lip. He thrust his tongue against mine and deepened the kiss. I was light-headed, the room was spinning and I couldn't tell you how many times I had dreamed of this moment. He pulled back after leaving a small kiss on my neck. "Now, we can go." He stated breathlessly. "You're gonna be the death of me, I swear," I smirked. 

We arrived at the lockup just as Finn, one of the guards stepped out with a deep scowl on his face. "What's up?" Dom asked. "Alpha, he's a fucking idiot." He groaned. "He's in the end cell. He added. I chuckled and patted him on his back. "Take a break," Dom ordered, calmly. Finn nodded and trudged away, muttering to himself.

We went inside and made our way to the end cell. I stood back and let Dom go first, "What's your name, rogue?" He demanded. I couldn't see him but I could smell him, it was revolting. "Ok... So, you aren't going to answer." He replied sarcastically. "What are you going here? Who sent you?" He asked again. Again, there was no answer.

"Let me try." I linked him. He stepped to the side and I came into view of the rogue. He raised his brow at me and frowned. "So, you finally escaped then?" He sniggered. "I didn't think you had it in you since the Alpha killed your Luna." He quipped. Dom looked at me from the corner of his eye. Ah, he thinks I'm him.

"I don't know who you think I am, but who the fuck is your Alpha?" I growled. A look of surprise flashed in his eyes before he quickly replaced it with his annoying stoic expression. "It's uncanny how much you look like him." He mused. "What's your name?" He asked with a click of his tongue. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Do you even know where you are?" I shot. He shrugged and looked bored. "Alpha, bring in the Dark Wolves." I grinned towards him, I wanted to see his reaction.

His eyes went wide. "No, that can't be right." He blurted. "She said we had to attack this pack because they destroyed her life. She's the Alpha of the rogues. She didn't say anything about the Dark Wolves. The pack was called, Lake... No, Moon Lake or something. Shit, I'm sorry. I'll tell you anything you want, just don't get Amaris." He rushed out. Gotcha!

"Name?" I raised my brow and he nodded quickly, "Malia." He grunted. I growled and hit my fist against the bars.