|be a good alpha and be quiet|

I strolled into the office, Amaris was sat on the sofa with some files spread out on the table. "Hey love," She greeted as she glanced up. I smiled at her and looked down at the files. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Sit down, Cal," Dom replied, I turned and looked at him. He patted a chair next to him behind his desk. I went over and took a seat. 

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at Amaris. She nodded and smiled at me, "Is... Is Malia dead?" I muttered. She took a deep breath, "Yes." She whispered. "I'm sor-" I shook my head and gave her a small smile. "No need to be sorry. I was expecting it, I just wanted to be sure she couldn't hurt anyone else." I answered. I took a deep breath and decided that I wouldn't waste another second on my past, it's time to move forward. 

 "So, what's going on?" I asked, glancing between them all. 

"We've been looking for someone to fill your position, Caleb," Rhydian explained. I nodded slowly, "You're going to be Alpha with me, we need a Beta." Dom grinned at me. "Have you declared it with the council? I mean, it's never happened before having two Alphas and no Luna." I asked. "Can you imagine an Alpha male been a Luna?" Amaris asked. I shook my head, "Exactly what I told the council. I said you were being the Alpha alongside Dominic and if they had any problems with it... Well, I didn't care." She laughed. 

I chuckled and nodded. I would not want to get on Amaris's wrong side, especially not when it comes to this pack and her family. "So, we've been looking at all the members of our pack and no one has the training or even Beta blood," Rhydian explained. "My uncle, Tristan, died as you know. He never had any more children and Lucas isn't coming back to the pack, so his daughter can't take over it." Amaris took a shaky breath, Rhydian reached over and held her hand. "We also have the Gamma position open too, but that isn't important. My friend, Ria was the Gamma but she went to live with her mate's family when he died." She took another breath. 

I know this is hard for her. She barely speaks about them. "We've spoken to Carson," Rhydian looked at me and I shook my head vigorously. "Don't worry, not about him taking it," Rhydian reassured. "We wanted to know who his Beta was," Dom explained, taking ahold of my hand and holding it in his lap. 

"Caleb, how well do you know Mason Morris?" Amaris questioned, looking at a file. "He was one of my best friends growing up," I answered. "I want to offer Mason the Beta position if that's ok with you?" Dom glanced at me. My eyes went wide and I nodded my head. "Yeah?" He chuckled. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. "Perfect, I'll go find him and bring him back here," Rhydian said as he stood up. I nodded but didn't take my eyes from Dom. "Come with me, Red." He chuckled to Amaris. 

As soon as they left the office, I launched myself at Dom. He caught me as I straddled his hips uncomfortably on the chair. "You're amazing!" I expressed, kissing all over his face. "I'm so lucky." I sighed. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my back. "I love you, Caleb. I would do anything to make you happy, don't you know that yet?" He breathed, gazing at me. I took a deep breath and nodded. I pressed my lips against him gently. He kissed me back slowly, keeping it at a slow pace. When my needy ass tried deepening the kiss, he growled and held me still. 

"Um, guys, we have company." Rhydian coughed. I jumped causing me to fall off Dom's lap. "I'll stay down here if that's ok?" I groaned. Everyone laughed, Dom helped me up and I sat back in the chair. My face was probably blushing a bright red right now. I sat and kept quiet, avoiding all eye contact. 

"Thanks for coming, Mason." Dom smiled, gesturing him to sit with his hand. Rhydian left the office after nodding at us with a smirk on his face. That's going to be the talk of the pack now, I groaned internally. "Is everything ok?" Mason asked, I could hear the hint of worry in his voice. "Yeah, of course," Dom responded. "You were the Beta of Yellow Stone, right?" Dom asked, leaning back in his chair. I could see his muscles rippling against his shirt. I scowled and turned away. 

"Yeah, kind of. I had the training but I think that was more for the public eye." He answered with a shrug. "Would you be interested in being the Beta of this pack?" I asked, leaning forward. His eyes went wide and he nodded. "I can train you if you feel you still need it," I added. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you need a new Beta?" He questioned. I turned to Dom and smiled before looking back at Mason. "I'm being the Alpha along with Dom." I grinned. 

Mason smiled brightly at us and nodded. "Well, then I'd be honoured to be your Beta, Alphas." He bowed his head. I stood up and went around the table and held my hand out. He stood up and went to touch my hand but I tugged on his hand and brought him in for a hug. He chuckled but embraced me. "I'm so glad you found somewhere you belong." He whispered. "Would Ruby be the Beta Female?" He questioned as we pulled away. "Yeah, if she wants to. We don't exactly do things traditionally here." Dom laughed. 

He laughed and nodded his head. "I'll speak to her but I think she would." He replied smiling. "We'll be announcing to the pack tomorrow about the new ranks, is that ok with you?" I asked. He nodded, "Of course." He replied. I nodded then went and sat back behind the desk. "Can I just say on behalf of the members of the Yellow Stone pack, thank you so much for taking us in and making us feel welcome and a part of this pack already." He breathed. We nodded and smiled. "Of course, you're Caleb's pack therefore you already belong here," Dom stated. 

He nodded and smiled before he left the office. I turned to Dom and grinned at him. "You know the best thing about being Alpha with you?" I asked, lifting my brow. He watched as I went and locked the door. "I get to share an office with you and fuck you whenever I want," I smirked. "Baby, you could have done that anyway." He replied, scanning his eyes over my body shamelessly as I sauntered towards him. "I thought you were sore." He practically panted. 

I stopped in front of him, "I am, but this time... I'm just gonna suck your cock, on my knees under your desk." I groaned as I shoved him against his seat. "Fuck, Caleb." He moaned as he undid his pants and pushed them down his thighs. His cock sprang free from his boxers and my mouth salivated at the sight. I kneeled and backed away under the desk, I grabbed ahold of the chair and pulled him towards the desk. 

"Now, be a good Alpha and stay quiet," I smirked as I licked up his shaft, he moaned and gripped hold of his desk. "You're supposed to be staying quiet, Alpha." I mocked, clicking my tongue. "Fuck, I can't." He whined. "If you don't, I won't be doing this." I chuckled, repeating what he said to me before. "Fine, fuck, go for it." He grunted. I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking him into my mouth. He grunted and jerked his hips up.

He pushed his fingers into my hair and tugged as I bobbed my head up and down. I cupped his balls and gently rolled them in my hand, applying pressure as I felt him shiver. "Do you like this?" I asked through the link as I hummed as I bobbed my head. His cock jerked in my mouth and I could tell he was close. I took him all the way in, as he hit the back of my throat I swallowed around him, taking him further. 

He groaned and fisted his hand into my hair, it should have hurt but it had the opposite effect, I nearly came at the sensation. "You're close, aren't you baby? Are you going to fill my mouth with your cum?" I moaned through the link, causing his vibrations against his cock. "Fuck, Caleb. My heads going to explode." He growled through the link. His cock thickened in my mouth and his legs went rigid, "Let me hear you." I growled before bobbing my head faster. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... suck my fucking cock. You're so fucking good... Oh, goddess, I'm gonna-" He came with a long raucous growl, I sucked until he was empty. He pushed me away as I swirled my tongue around his tip causing him to shiver. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard." He panted. I sat back and wiped my mouth. I grinned at him, "I never want to stop making you feel that way." I smirked.