Mary Alice's younger Sister

Requested by AaliyahStevens

In which Davina is the little sister of Mary Alice, and Kol knew nothing of her, until recently. Mary Alice has a big crush on Kol, but Kol likes her sister. Will Davina stick with the loyalty of her sister? Or Kol?

Kol's POV

"And incinda." I say, and Mary Alice repeats. The fire sparks, and the dagger forms. No exactly done, but we're getting closer. I smile, "See. Perfect." I say, and she smiles, happy she finally got it. "I-I can't believe I did it." She smiles, and I nod. She hugs me, and I smile hugging back. "Kol I-thank you. I don't know how we did it, but thank you." She says, and I nod. "It wasn't to hard. Simple magic, you just hadn't been taught." I say, and she nods, shrugging. "I suppose." She says, and looks at the clock past me, her eyes widen. "I-I have to go!" She says, and I frown. "You have a curfew now?" I ask, smirking and she shakes her head. "No, no of course not. Davina is home alone and I promised her I'd be home for supper." She says, and I chuckle. "You promised your cat you'd stay for dinner?" I ask, and she giggles. "Kol, Davina isn't an animal. She is my younger sister. She's turning 17 today. I promised her a birthday dinner tonight, which I'm late for." She says, and I shook. She quickly grabs her coat, "Y-you have a sister?" I stutter, still in shock. She giggles, nodding. "That is what I said, yes." She says, and I nod. She turns around, and I am about to get back to work, but she turns back, "Uh, I know it's pretty late. Uhm, if you wanna come over for dinner, we have extra room?" She says, and I smirk. "How could I say no." I say, grabbing my coat and hat, and heading off to dinner

Davina's POV

I sit in my sat at the small table, in me and my sisters small house. She still wasn't home, and the clock had already read 8:26. She was probably out with that Mikaelson boy. I guess I get it? Young love I suppose. I didn't care. I just wish she was here... But soon, the door opening, and it was like the ancestors themselves heard my prayers, as my sister walks in, but with a man behind her. I stand up, "You came!" I say, and she smiles, as we hug. "And I brought a guest." She says, and I look past her. "You must be the infamous Kol Mikaelson?" I ask, and he nods. I must say, he does look quite handsome in the suit. We make eye contact, and he grabs my hand. "Pleasure." He says, bringing it to his lips. I blush, looking anywhere but him, and pull my hand away. "Shall we eat?" My sister asks us, and I nod, as Kol clears his throat. "We shall." He says.

We were all sat, finishing up dinner, as me and my sister washed the dishes. "Well he seemed to love the food." I say to my sister, and she nods, looking back at him. "Yes. He's handsome, isn't he?" I nod, "I guess so." I say, lying, but she would never know. "I think I love him." She says, and I scoff. "Mary, you've known him but a month?" I say, "Love can be at first sight Davina." She says, and I roll my eyes. "Not for a guy like him." I say, and she shakes her head. "Your still young. You wouldn't understand." She says, finishing the last of the dishes. "I'm 2 years younger then you?" I say, and she shakes her head. "I can't believe-ow!" I had broke the a glass cup with my magic... It had exploded in my very hands... The glass pieces in my skin proof I still had no control my my magic. Soon Kol camp speeds in here. "Is everything ok?" He asks, my hand visibly bloody and cut up. "It was an accident-I just, I-" "It's alright love. Mary, may you get her some bandages?" Immediately, my sister complied.

Later that night, I was trying to sleep, but my hand was killing me. Kol had stayed over, which, I was perfectly fine with. I had to say, he was growing on me. He was cocky, and witty, yet caring, and sweet. A combination like that is rare these days. But my sister said she loves him, and her being my sister, she always gets the guy. I bring my hand out of the rap, seeing it's still bleeding. I wince, and soon, my door opens. I look up, a small candle in his hand. "Kol?" He comes over, sitting the candle down. Where black pan yes, and a white button up shirt, that was currently not buttoned up. "I couldn't sleep." He says, and I nod. "I know the feeling." I takes my hand in his, sending chills down my spine. Good chills. He inspects the cuts, "I can give you something for this. Something that would help." He says, and I frown. "I'm not drinking your blood." I say, and he chuckles. "Not my blood love. A spell." He says, and my eyes widen with fear. "Kol, I can't-my magic it's, it's not like my sisters-" "Davina. You'll be ok. Do you trust me?" He says, and as I want to say yes, I don't. "I've only just met you." He chuckles again, "Well I've just met you, and I trust you." He says, and I scoff. "Then your an idiot." We laugh, and he eventually convinced me to do the spell. The magic.

After gathering the items, i laid the black dust in my wounded hand. I winced at the pain, "Don't worry darling. It will only hurt fo a second." He says, and I blush in the dark, dim candle light at the pet name. Darling. "Now repeat after me. Phasmotes, veras, tayio." I sigh, respecting the Latin language. Over and over again, but it doesn't work. "I can't do this!" I say, and he shush's me. "Try again." He says, "Kol, I really-" "Darling. Try again." I groan, sighing. I take a deep breath, "Phasmotes, veras, tayio. Phasmots, veras, tayio...." The black dust began to seep into my skin, causing me to hiss, "Don't stop chanting." I continue to repeat the phrase. The pain, soon goes away, and before I know it, the wound is healed. There are still scars, but it's much less painful now. I smile, laughing. "It worked." I say, and he nods, "Indeed it did." I look into his broken, chocolate eyes, getting lost. And before I can stop myself, I cup his face, bringing his lips down to mine. He reacts immediately, kissing back, and rapping his strong arms around my petite small waist. It feels heavenly. So much so, it takes everything in me to pull away. No words are exchanged, as we both know what we want. We kiss again, back in slowly to the bed, as he lays me down. My sister may claim to love the man on top of me. But for the night, he's mine...

I hope this was ok. I tried to make this one sweet, but this also reminded me of The Other Claire girl, and it brought back memories. Hope you all enjoyed, and don't forget to comment and vote!