Youre Girlfriend- Part 2

Here's Part 2-Im sorry this took so long, I've been doing some self reflecting and shit but here you go!

Also this shit is kinda cringe so yeah. But I'm in a cringey mood so you have to suffer with me.

Not edited

Davina's POV

About an hour later, Kol got back. Rebekah was back down stairs, and me and Kol were getting ready for bed. He glanced at me, and I gave him a small smile back. That's when he kissed me, roughly, yet with a bit of passion, and I kissed back.

He grabbed my waist, holding me against the wall, then pulling back for a second to take off his shirt. It all was happening so fast, but that's how it usually happened. Fast, and with little to no words.

But just as he was about to kiss her again, she saw it. She saw them. The dark, purple bruises on his torso.

At first, she was worried. Had he gotten in a fight? Who hurt him? Who did he hurt?

She held him away from her, as she inspected the bruises trailing up his torso, to his chest..

It his her like a punch to the gut. No warning, no signs. Everything Kol had done to her, everything he had said, all the threats, and lies, and physical abuse-she would have never thought...

"What? What's wrong?" He panted, and she looked up at him, dumbfounded.

"What are those?" Her voice was a low whisper, as he looked down and laughed a bit,

"Oh I just got in a bit of a disagreement with the pizza guy is all." He tried to kiss her again, and she pushed him away. "Bloody help Davina?! What is your problem?!" She was tired of crying. Though that's all she wanted to do right now. She shook her head,

"What did I ever do to you? I mean honestly, please Kol tell me. Tell me what I did to you?"

"What are you talking about-"

"You treat me like a piece of dirt. Like I did something so horrible and it ruined everything-and I just can't seem to figure out what I did so please tell me." She pauses, and after he doesn't respond, she continues. "I've been nice. Obedient. I do whatever you say, I go wherever you want me to go, i dress however you want me to dress I do everything for you and do this?" He scoffs,

"Do what?!"

"Fucking someone else Kol!" She pauses, breathing for a minute, "I'm not fucking stupid. And out of everything you could have done to me I never thought you'd do someone else-" But she stops when she feels the sting of the punch. It wasn't shuttle, and it almost knocked her off of her feet. That was the first time he had ever actually hit her. And honestly, he regretted it just a bit.

But instead of crying, like he had anticipated, she laughs at the irony, and at this point he thinks he may have gone to far. He backed away, as she wiped the blood from her lip.

"Where is this coming from Davina? What the hell is wrong with you?" She felt her heart beating out of her chest. She wanted to rip her hair out and she was contemplating of how she felt was over dramatic. "If I did sleep with someone else, I am not to blame. The only reason anyone cheats is because they aren't happy with what they have. Really your to blame if we're being honest."

This sent her over the edge. She smiled, it was small, and then she laughed. She laughed so hard tears fell from her eyes, and she wasn't sure if it was the betrayal, or the utter bullshit. She laughed, and he felt something he never thought he would for the woman in front of him...

He was afraid.

She kept laughing. Laughing out loud, until she finally let it all out, with a scream. A scream that made Kol flinch. A scream that she had been holding back it had started to hurt. She felt her body relax, as if she had woken up from a bad dream.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" He frowned, and she just stopped everything except the tears still coming down her face.

"Do you wanna know something?" That's when Rebekah was now in the door.

"What is going on in here?" She asked, looking distressed. "Davina?" She was worried. She didn't care for Kol right now, as she walked over to Davina to make sure she was ok. "What did he do to you?" She had concern and anger in her tone, as Davina didn't take her eyes from Kol.

"I'm ok." She said quietly, as Rebekah looked at her busted lip.

"Davina, did Kol do this to you?" It took everything in her not to kill her brother. Someone who she thought she loved.

"Do you wanna know something Kol?" She asked again, ignoring Rebekah. Kol had fear in his eyes, and he at a complete lot for words. What was he supposed to say at this point?

"Davina please-"

"I think I over reacted." She starts, and this takes him aback. "I got so mad at you for being bored, but I'm honestly a hypocrite.." She starts walking towards him, and Rebekah just watches, confused and intrigued. "Because I also got bored. I mean how couldn't I right? We only ever do two things and that's fight and have sex and we've honestly never had a relationship if you think about it?" She says, now face to face with him.

And he wasn't afraid anymore.

Now he was just pissed.

"Who fucked someone else." He said, and she smirked, and he scoffed, smiling, "I don't know what pour guy who guilty tripped into fucking you but-"

"Oh Kol, who said it was a guy?" She smiled, and his expression changed,

Rebekah hid her smile, while Kol glanced up at Rebekah. Finally putting the pieces together. "Tell me this a sick joke..." Rebekah glared at him, still not over what he had done to her, but wanting to humiliate him nonetheless.

"Maybe she just wanted someone who could actually let her finish." She paused, "Or someone who could last longer." Davina didn't stop looking at him and before he could react, hit her, hurt her more or piss Rebekah off, someone walked into the room.

"Does someone want to explain to us what this is about?" They all look over to the man in the suit in tie.

Part 3 anyone????? Sorry this took so long, I've just been going through it mentally lately and I'm trying to put everything in order so lmk how this was.