Hot babysitter

Davina is babysitting Henrik, because Klaus is going out with Caroline, Elijah is working, Rebekah and Freya are out of town, and Esther and Mikael don't trust Kol to do it. So, they call a babysitter.... (Finn doesn't exist in this short story)

(Also, everyone is human in this story.)

Davina's POV

"Marcel, I swear, I'll be back tomorrow night at 8:00." I say over the phone. "You better D. Cause you know how worried I get." Marcel says over the phone. I smile, and nod, "Yes, I know. Now I have to go, so I love you, goodbye" I say, "Dav-" But I hang up before he can finish. I love Marcel, I do, but he is so overwhelming. He's my foster father, since my parents died about 8 years ago, and Marcel has been my guardian ever since.

Anyway, I'm going to babysit this kid named Henrik, cause I need to make some extra money. The woman, Esther, said she has 2 other kids who will be in the house as well. Niklaus, but his girlfriend Caroline is over, so he can't babysit, and Kol, but Mikael doesn't trust Kol to watch Henrik, even though Kol is around my age actually.

I just pulled up on there street, and my god, the houses around here are huge. I look back at the address, and see the house I'm looking for, all the way down the street. But the house is way bigger then the others. "This place, for 2 days? Yeah, I'm in." I mutter to myself. I pull up in the drive way and park. I get my purse, and my phone, and look at myself in the rearview mirror. I unlock my car, and start walking up to the drive way, and before I can get to the door, it opens, and a little boy is there with a huge smile on his face.

"Are you my babysitter?" The 7 year old boy asks, I smile and get down to his level, "Yep. And you must be Henrik." I say, and he nods, "Yep!" He smiles, and then a women wearing a black long dress, with short, blonde hair, comes to the door. "Henrik, can you go get your father for me? Mm?" The women asks, and Henrik nods, and runs upstairs. "You must be Davina. Please, come in!" She says, and steps aside.

I smile and enter there home

I smile and enter there home. "You have a lovely home Mrs. Mikaelson." I say, trying to be polite. She chuckles, and shakes her head. "Thank you, but please, call me Esther." She smiles, and starts walking in front of me, "Anyway, this is the kitchen, and on the fridge is my number if you need anything!" She tells me, and then a man with a nice suit on, and blue eyes, who I'm guessing is the husband, comes into the kitchen.