Roommates

There was a mix up in the system, and Kol and Davina ended up being roommates in a college dorm. What will happen between the two hot, single, individuals?

Davina's POV

Freshmen year of college. Not the most exciting, but at least most of my friends are going here, at Wittmore Collage. "Are you ready for this?" My friend Bonnie asks. "Yes, and no?" I say, "Hey, maybe we'll get a dorm together!" She squeals. "I hope." I say, and we make are way to the front office. "Hello girls, can I get your last names please." She says, "Claire." I say, "Bennett." Bonnie says. "Alright, Bennett, your dorming with Miss De'Martel" She says, and we both groan, knowing we're not gonna be together. "And Claire, your dorming with Mr. Mikaelson." She says, and me and Bonnie's eyes widen. "Mr.?" I ask her, "It seems so, yes. But, only for the first half of the year, that way we can get you in with a girl. But you will have your own bathroom, and closet. Your own space." She says, and I sigh. "Alright." I say, and me and Bonnie start walking to my dorm, after the lady handed us are keys.

"Your lucky. I got Aurora, Aurora! She is, ugh!" Bonnie says, "Yeah, well I got" I look at my card, "Kol Mikaelson, wait Rebekah's brother?!" I say, stopping in my tracks. "Good luck with that. All his friends are douches." She says, "I know." I whine, as we enter the room. "Wow! She wasn't kidding." Bonnie says, in excitement. "Can we trade rooms? Cause this looks, wow!" She says again. "Yeah, maybe dorming with him won't be, so bad." I say, entering the huge, beautiful room. We shut the door behind us, entering the living room and kitchen.

 We shut the door behind us, entering the living room and kitchen

"I'm coming over, everyday. Maybe, even sleeping here everyday." Bonnie says, making me giggle. There are two doors, one I'm guessing is my room, and the other is Kol's. "Ok, let's try, this one?" I say, opening the door. "Looks like he already decorated." I say, entering Kol's room.

"No, they do that with all the rooms

"No, they do that with all the rooms. They decorate them for you, but you can always re decorate it." She says, and I nod, going further into the room, and into his bathroom

" She says, and I nod, going further into the room, and into his bathroom