Remember us

WARNING! MATURE ANGST! TEARS WILL BE SHED! You have been warned.

"Kol! No! Stop!" I shout, and he laughs as he splashed the water from the Italy water on me. The sun was hitting my body, trying to tan, but not when he's around. "Oh come on darling, it's just a bit of water." I scoff while he laughs, and soon, I laugh to.

"Get up! You sick little bitch get up! I SAID GET UP!" There cries for me to stand go in one ear and out the other. I don't listen. I stay. I sit. I won't get up, not until I see Kol. I won't. "Your gonna regret this." I mumble under my breath, my mascara was running down my face, my shirt was ripped a bit, my skin scared and bruised from the words I had spoken. If I'm only I weren't so stubborn. If only I had stayed back. I'd be free. Kol would be free. Our child, would be free.

"Kol..." I walked into the living room where he and Klaus sat in the compound. It was thanksgiving, and we had been with the rest of the Mikaelsons. "Darling? Everything alright?" I had tears, both brothers on there feet trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Klaus soon left, leaving me and Kol. "Kol I... I don't-I..." He was comforting me. Not physically, but just in his eyes I knew he wanted to hug me. Kiss me, be there for me. But I couldn't. Not right now. "Darling..." I sob, and finally look up at him. "I'm pregnant..."

"LET GO OF ME!" I hear them being in Kol. I hear him. I was sat in a corner, black tears stained my cheeks and my eyes. I was broken. Numb. They did it. They broke me. They throw Kol in the room, and he crawls over to me. I don't look at him, simply looking at the wall. "Davina! Davina what happened? Talk to me darling please." I silent tear falls from my face, but silence speaks volumes.

"Why about Jeremy?" I suggest, and Kol quickly shakes his head. "God no. Anything but that." I laugh, "Ok. Uhm, ok. If it's a girl, Camilla. After Cami." Kol smiled, knowing I missed her. "And if it's a boy?" He asks, and I pretend to think, "What about Kol Jr? I like it." I laugh, "Kol Jr? Seriously?" He smiles, kissing my hand, as we say cuddling on the couch. "I don't care what the bloody name is. As long as I'm with you, I'll be fine." I smile, kissing him gently. "But for bloody sake can we not name it Jeremy?"

I have to tell him. I have to be honest. I can't lie. I can't... "Kol.." I finally speak. Not recognize my voice for a moment. My throat dry. He quickly comes over to me. He looks at my face, seeing the damage they had done. "I'm going to kill them. I promise you I'm going to-" "Kol. The baby..." His eyes have immediate fear, as he looks at my stomach, then me. "No... It's not, no..." I can feel the wave of tears begin, "I don't know." He looks at me again, "I just, I can't, they did a lot of to Kol... I don't know how strong the baby is.." He hugs me, holding me to his chest. "Davina..." He's now crying as well, "I can't hear a heart beat..."

"I'm so happy for you guys! God I wish I could be there but I really do need to help Nik with this." I nod over the phone, "I get it Bex. I'll see you next week though right?" She scoffs, "Please. I wouldn't miss the ultra sound for the world. Bye love." I laugh, "Bye." "Who was that?" I put my phone down, sitting on my bed. "Rebekah. She's coming to the ultra sound with Freya next week." He rolls his eyes, "Why her." I laugh, getting up. "Because shes the aunt." I look down at my non existent belly bump, and smile, holding my stomach. "Soon we're gonna have a baby." I say, and Kol smiles.

They're back. She opens the door. "Davina, I really am sorry for this. But that baby cannot come into this world." I look up, Kol shaking his head in disbelief. "Of course it's you." He stands up, "Of course you do this. Just when I was happy." His voice cracks, facing his mother. "Son, I'm sorry. I couldn't let another child like Hope come into this world. Just please understand." I stand up, "Understand? You beat my child to death! You killed my baby!" I yell, my throat sore, Kol had his mother to the wall by now, his hand on her throat. "I will kill you for this. You will not see another sunny day Esther." Tears fill her eyes at this, as she forces Kol back with her magic. "Esther... Right. Of course." She says, and without thinking me and Kol attack her. She pushes me back, forcing me to the wall. "Davina!"

"I love you Kol Mikaelson."

"You will pay for that!" He tackles her, strangling her, not taking his hands away from her neck. But soon, she's gasping. His hands are weak, and he falls over. I watch it all happen. The blood on the floor, Mikael standing there empty hande, and the stake in Kol's back. The white oak stake, on Kol's back. "NO! NO! KOL! No no no no...." I whimper, sobbing, my body feeling numb and hurt, and deflated, drained. Esther let's me go, going over to her burning son. "Oh my baby boy..." She whimpers, and I cry at his ashes. I go over to Esther, looking at her, tears sobbing from my mouth. "Kill me. Please, kill me I'm begging you! Please!" She stands up, Mikael grabbing her hand. "The keys are in the drawer. There's a car outside for you." Mikael says, taking Esther away. "No! MIKAEL! ESTHER! You Ca not leave me! You can't! Please! Please!" I shout, Kol's body had stopped burning and by this time, he was ashes.

I remember being young.
Being in love with a psychopath vampire. 
He was annoying. Childish. And he hated his brother so goddamn much.
When I cried, he held me. When he cried, I held him.
When they yelled at you, I yelled at them.
I remember your touch, your kiss, the way you smelled, your eyes. I remember you.
And even though you are gone, and can't remember.
I'll remember for the both of us.
I'll remember us...

"I love you Davina Claire."

I'm sorry.