Everyone ships it

This one is more of a humorous chapter. Enjoy!

Davina and Rebekah are two best friends, who always have each other's back. But, one small issue. Kol Mikaelson. Davina Claire's worst enemy, and the other problem is, everyone and I mean, EVERYONE is always trying to get them together.

Davina's POV

Me and Rebekah were out shopping. Apparently me and some of the girls are coming over to Rebekah's for a sleepover? I don't know. I was currently in Hot Topic, when Rebekah pulls me over to Victoria's secret. "Really?" I ask her, "Yes. You never know when your gonna need a hot new look. Besides, I'm thinking that tonight's party should be a lingiere one." She says, and I shrug. Taking nothing of it. I go through some sets, and smile at some. "Ooh, what about this one!" She says, and my jaw drops. "Are you trying to lay me Bex?" I ask her, the outfit practically shows all my parts. She giggles, "No, silly. But it's cute right?" She asks, "It's fabric that will cover my tan lines. That's about it." I tell her, and she shrugs, putting the outfit back. We were there for a lot of the day, and I ended up picking a black lingiere set. And by me, I mean Rebekah.

Later that day, were finally at her house. Everyone is dressed up in there lingerie, and I'm a little shy to come out in mine. "Just come on! It can't be that bad!" Katherine yells, and I sigh, giving up and coming out. "Wow." Hayley smiles, "Your hot." Caroline says, and I giggle. I was wearing a high waisted black panties, with a matching black bra. Lace on the bottom of the bra, and lace on the sides of the panties. I did look hot, I have to admit.

We laughed, and giggled the girls dared me to go in a closet

We laughed, and giggled the girls dared me to go in a closet. I was deadly confused, I was still basically naked. The closet opens, and another person is in the room. A shirtless, in only black boxers, Kol. "Really?!" I ask, and he rolls his eyes. "I hate you Nik!" Kol yells, "You won't for long." Klaus says back. For some, stupid, reason. Everyone keeps trying to get me and Kol to go out. I don't know why? I hate him, and the feeling is mutual. I'll admit, he's hot, yeah, but he's an ass. I wish I could say this is the first time this has happened. But I'd be lying.

One week ago

Me and Klaus were talking, discussing some plans for his art. He wants to open his own art gallery, and even though he could in a minute with his vampire abilities. He says he wants to do it on his own, the human way.

Klaus' POV

Yes, I want my own gallery, but not more then I want my brother and Davina to happen. They need to happen. I must win this battle. Finn, Elena, Matt, and Tyler don't ship it. I will kill all of them if they get in the way of my ship. There's teams. There me, Elijah, Freya and Marcel. We are the team that's wants them to communicate, and thinks that's how they will start there relationship. Then, theres my sister, Katerina, and Hayley, who think sex is the first step. And then there's Cami, Vincent, Bonnie, and Caroline. The biggest ship. They think that romance is key. I disagree. They tried there way a bit ago, and it only ended in bloodshed, but we'll get to that later. Right now, it's my teams turn. And these two will talk! If I have to lock them in a damn prison world together I will!

"So, Davina. Tell me, do you like painting?" I ask her, "Uh, it's ok." She says, "What's your favorite color?" I ask her, "Um. I guess blue?" She says, and I smirk. Knowing that the color blue, is one of Kol's favorites. "Ok, if you will excuse me for a moment." I say, and she nods. I go and get Elijah, Freya and Marcel. "Klaus, got any news?" Marcel asks me. "Yes brother, what have you found?" Freya asks me. "Well... Get this. Her favorite color is blue." I smirk, and they smile. "Blue, huh? You know what that means." Marcel says, "Anything else?" Elijah asks, "Um, no not yet. But we could have them paint out there problems?" I tell them, "Or fight out there problems? They can't exactly kill each other?" Marcel suggested, and Freya glares at him. "Doesn't mean they won't try." Freya says. "Ok, painting idea it is!" I say, "You go get Kol. In the mean time, Freya. I need those shackles." I whisper, and Freya smes, while Marcel and Elijah nod.

"Klaus! What the hell?!" She says, as I place the shackles on her wrists. "Bloody hell Elijah!" Kol shouts, as Marcel and Elijah drag him into the room. Freya comes in, and puts up a boundary spell, so we can get out, but they can't. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me!" Davina says, "Really Nik?!" Kol shouts. "Now, try talking out your damn problems." Marcel says, throughing Kol in the room. "I thought you hated him?!" Davina asks, and me, Freya and Elijah look at Marcel, angry. "Ah, don't put this on me. I hate Kol! Not Kol and Davina." He corrects, and me and my siblings nod while Kol and Davina roll there eyes. "See, they even get annoyed the same way!" I smile. The four of us leave, and let's just say, those shackles are broken, and Davina has a few scratchs.

End of Flashback

Kol's POV

I have to admit. She looks bloody amazing in that piece. She crosses her arms over her chest, "So what. You and your brothers had an underwear party?" She asks, and I chuckle. "Nope. I was casually changing, and as I soon has I slipped my boxers on, they rioted into my room." She smiles. "You know, I seriously hate you." She says, stepping forward. "Yeah, well the feeling is very, mutual love." I say, taking a step forward. "You are, the worst, person, ever! Honestly, if I had the white oak stake right now, I wouldn't hesitate." She says, and I hold a hand to my chest, "I'd snap your neck here and now if I could." I say, as she places a hand on my chest, "Asshole." She says, "Pathetic witch." I say, and now we're only inches apart.

No one's POV

"Do you here anything?" Katherine asks, as they all listen in the door. "There insulting each other like crazy." Freya says, "Kol just said he'd snap her neck!" Rebekah whispers, "Oh I'm gonna-" Marcel starts, but Cami hold him back, "You interfere with the ship, and I will kill you." Cami threatens. Marcel backs up, "Fine." "Pathetic witch." They all hear Kol say, "Ouch." Vincent says, "That hurt me." Freya says. "This is so stupid. There not gonna do anything?" Elena says, but then Bonnie snaps her neck. (Elena a vampire.) "Bonnie?!" Caroline starts, "What if they heard you?!" She says, "Sh." Elijah says, "Did you here that?" He asks again.

In the closet

"I should kill you. No matter what the consequences." Kol says, gliding his finger tips up her arm, making Davina bit her lip, and hold back a moan. "Maybe Klaus will give me that dagger you hate oh so much." Davina responds, "No." Klaus whispers, but not to loud. "God I hate you." Davina says, "I hate you more." Kol says, before they crash into each others lips. Davina's hands go around his neck, and his hands go to her hips.

Outside of the closet

"I can't hear anything?" Klaus says, "Maybe they killed each other?" Cami suggests, "No. They wouldn't? Right?" Bonnie asks, "You are an insane piece of work Mikaelson." They here Davina pant. "Maybe they are killing each other!" Marcel says trying to open the door, "Not yet!" Elijah's says, "You haven't seen anything yet." They here Kol say. They then hear something fall, "Ok, yeah maybe we should open the door." Hayley says, and everyone nods in agreement. Rebekah quickly opens the door, and they are all shocked with what they find. "Um..." Vincent says, making the two pull apart. "Hey guys...?" Davina says, out of breath.

Davina is sitting on something that was in the closet, and her legs are rapped around Kol, while Kol is standing by the edge of the table. They were both heavily making out before they walked in. "Omg! It worked!" Caroline says, "That means we when!" Katherine says, and Rebekah, Katherine, and Hayley cheer. "Seriously?" Davina asks, "Hey, that's my line!" Caroline says. "Well, uh. This is awkward..." Kol says, and Davina nods. "Not at all. Infact, we're just going to leave the room, and I expect little Kol's running around soon." Elijah says, making Kol and Davina eyes widen, while everyone else stays calm. "Uh, Lijah? Vampires can't procreate?" Kol says, still holding on to Davina, "Says who? Look at me, got my daggers in one hand, and my daughter in the other." He says, "Yes, but uh. Never mind."

This one was a good chapter. I mean, I liked it. Should I do a part 2, when Kol and Davina break up? Or maybe I should do one when there together, but no one leaves them alone? Comment your answer, and don't forget to vote!