Angry sex

Kol gets mad at Davina for 'flirting' with the bar tender. So, when they get home, they get into a nasty fight, causing them to have hot angry sex.

Warning, contains sexual content.

No one's POV

The taxi pulls up to the drive way, as Kol took the car home. Davina steps out of the car, paying the guy first, and starts to walk up the driveway, to the front door, taking a breath before getting inside. She finally opens the door, and walks in to see Kol, pacing around the kitchen, "And she finally steps in!" He says, "Well maybe I would have been home faster, if you didn't take the car!" She says back, taking off her shoes, and putting her back down. "Oh, my bad love. I left because I couldn't stand another second, of your constant thing with the bus boy!" He shouts, "Constant thing? Constant thing?! He's a friend from grade school Kol! Can I not talk to other boys because I'm dating you?!" She shouts backs, going towards him. "Now you know that is not what I meant?!" He shouts back, "YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD KOL!" Davina screams, "MAYBE ILL ACT MATURE, WHEN YOU GET SOME COMMON SCENE!" Kol screams back. Davina goes to his face. Both not taking there eyes off each other.

"I have no common sense? Your the one flipping out because of me saying 2 WORDS, TO A BAR TENDER!" She screams in his face, "And I'm sure you would have done a lot more, if I wasn't there to stop you from your mistakes!" He shouts back, "Oh, like how you scared him half to death?!" She steps closer. Kol then scoffs, vamp speeding Davina to a wall, pushing her up against it. "You know. I'm curious, what things would you have done if I wasn't there?" Kol asks, and Davina frowns, "Seriously? You know what-" She starts, but Kol attacks her lips in a gentle kiss. They soon pull apart, "I hate you." Davina says, before pulling Kol's lips back to hers, in a more rough kiss this time. Davina jumps up, rapping legs around Kol. Davina moans into the kiss, as she feels Kol digging into her through her pants.

Kol vamp speeds them to the kitchen breaking a couple pictures, and a coffee table on the way. He slams her on the kitchen cabinet, not to rough to hurt her, but enough. He pulls apart, ripping Davina's shirt in half, and Davina pulling off his. They then pull back in for a kiss, Kol kissing down her neck. The pleasure was so much for Davina, all the candles in the room lit, and the dishes in the sink broke from her magic. "Mm" Davina moaned, and Kol grabbed her by her legs, causing her to rap around him. He then vamp speeded them to there bedroom, breaking more pictures on the way. When they got upstairs, Davina used her magic to fling the door open, "Still hate me?" Kol asks, walking towards her, as she walks backwards, "Yep." She answers, unbuttoning her jeans, and quickly tossing them off. Kol doing the same. Kol vamp speeds to her, both now in just there undergarments. He stairs her down, since shes shorter then him. She looks right back up at him, before Kol roughly picks her up, her having no choice but to rap her legs around his waist. They haven't touched each other's lips yet. Kol vamp speeded her to a wall, cracking it in the process, Davina leaned forward, quickly pulling her lips on his. Both roaming there hands all over there bodies. Davina then pushed Kol back, jumping back to her feet. Kol had an intense stare as he admires his girlfriend. Davina smirked like the Cheshire cat. She slowly stalked towards Kol, while he backed up. She then pushed him on a chair, and straddled his lap.

"You are the best thing about being alive Davina Claire." Kol mumbles, as there noses brush against each others, "Still, hate, you." She says, kissing him, passionately. Kol hands go to her hips, and then reach down, and squeeze her ass, causing her to moan, again, and dig into his bulge, causing him to grunt into her mouth. Kol snuck a hand, up her back, ripping her bra in half from the back, in one swift motion. Davina pulls back, yanking the  fabric off, and going right back to his lips. Davina uses her magic, to pull Kol's hands to the arms of the chairs. Causing a crack to be heard in the chair. Kol trys to break his hands free, but Davina's magic is to strong for him. Even when he tried using all his strength. Davina pulled pack, moving her lips to his ear, "How does it feel to be powerless." She whispers, using her magic to make sure he was stuck to the chair.

"Really funny darling. Let me go." He says back, "Sorry. Only good boys get to touch me." She says back, pulling towards his lips, and kissing down his jaw, Kol throughing his head back in response. "You know, that Bar tender was a good boy." She said against his neck, "I wonder what his hands on my body would have felt like?" She teases. A growl rumbles through Kol's chest at her words. Kol again, trys to fight against the restraints, but no use. "Did that make you mad? Now you have a little taste on how it feels." She whispers, back to his ear. Kol then gets in idea, and thrusts up, into Davina, making her moan, and he sees a moment of vulnerability, and takes it, as he pushes against the magic, and gets free. Putting his hands on her hips, and vamp speeding to the bed, so rough, if broke the chair.

Kol laid on top of Davina, still clothed, and he managed to get them under the covers as well. Davina's breath caught in her throat, at the mistake she just made. But when Kol was searching for signs of distress, he only found excitement, and lust, along with love. Kol smirked, and let his vampire face show, "You really shouldn't have don't that love." He said, and Davina gulped. He attacked her lips, pushing his tougue into her mouth, exploring everything he knew was his. Davina reached for his hair, put Kol held her hands down. "Can't have us making the same mistake, can we now." He said, in seductive voice, that Davina bit her lip at. Kol kissed down Davina's jaw, to her neck, to the breasts, kissing all the way down to the line of her panties, "Kol, please." Davina whimpered, and Kol chuckled, he let her hands go, and ripped her panties in half, leaving Davina truly, naked.

10 minutes later

"Oh, Kol!" Davina moaned, as Kol ate her out like it was his last meal. He had 2 fingers pumping in and out of her, and Davina had her fingers tangled in his hair, tugging every so often. "I'm close!" She moaned, but Kol already knew, as she tighten around his fingers. So, he slowed his pace, and eventually, stopped, "Don't stop." Davina whimpered, "Sorry darling. Bad girls don't get to finish." He said, making his way back to her. "No, I'll be good, I swear." Davina moaned, "I find it hard to believe you." Kol says, pushing some hair out of Davina face. Davina whimpered at the lose of contact, trying to push her legs up towards Kol bulge, but he just forced her hips down. "Kol, please." She begged, but Kol only shook his head, and with another swift motion, his boxers were off... "But, I can give you something else." He said, and Davina moaned at the thought. With no warning, Kol slammed into Davina, hard and rough, making both there breaths catch in there throat, and a moan to come from Davina. "Kol!" She said, and soon, Kol picked up his pace. Pounding into Davina with no mercy what so ever. He knew he wasn't hurting her, as Davina would say something, therefore, he gave her all he had, and Davina was overwhelmed by the pleasure. The window glass started to crack, and the bed frame broke from Kol's thrusts, causing the mattress to fall to the floor, but they didn't care.

It's been a good 8 minutes, and Davina is starting to come undone. Her nails are digging in the mattress, claw marks already on it. Kol literally ripped a pillow in half at how hard he was squeezing it from his pleasure. "Kol-fuck!" Davina moaned, not even being able to produce a clear sentence, "I-Im gonna-" She started, "Me to love." Kol finished her sentence, knowing she was coming undone, but so was he. It didn't take many more thrusts, before Davina was literally screaming, not caring who heard her. Kol's thrusts became sloppy, "Darling!" Kol grunted, holding her thigh, and Davina's hand on the back of his neck. "Kol!" Davina moaned, "Davina!" Kol groaned, and with 2 more thrusts, both Kol and Davina, came undone. Kol's thrusts got slow, and soon stopped, his head in the crook of Davina's neck. A thin layer of sweat covering both of them. "Still hate me?" Kol asked, and Davina giggled, causing Kol to chuckle, "I love you." Davina said, and Kol sat up, kissing her, and he pulled out, and rolled over. "We should fight more often." Kol said, and the couple laughed, "Your telling me." Davina said, pulling closer to Kol, and slowly falling asleep in his in brace.