Who Broke it?

Idk if y'all will recognize the sound but if you do, cool!

No one's POV

Davina slammed the car keys on the table, surrounded by her friends. Someone had driven and broke her car. And she was determined to find the culprit. "So. Who broke it?" Silence. "I'm not mad. I just wanna know." Again, silence. No one was speaking up. Until, Freya said something. "I did. I broke it-" "No. No you didn't. Klaus?" She asks the hybrid, who looks offended. "Don't look at me. Look at Marcellus." He says, "What? I didn't break it?!" The vampire stands up, as does Klaus. "Huh, that's strange. How'd you know it was broken?" He asks, and Marcel scoffs. "Because it's sitting right outside, and it's broken!" He answers, and silence is there for seconds, until it's broken again. "Suspicious." Klaus says, "No, it's not-!" "If it matters, probably not but, Rebekah was the last one to see it." Kol speaks up, and Rebekah gasps. "Liar! I don't even touch Davina's stuff!" Kol tilts his head, "Oh really, then what were you doing by her car this morning?" He asks the blonde, "I was using the mirrors to check my hair, everyone knows that Kol-" Rebekah is cut short by Vincent, "Ok, ok let's not fight. I broke it, let me pay for it." He says and Davina shakes her head. "No! Who broke it!" Again, silence. "Davina." We all look at Josh. "Cami's been really quiet-" Cami looks at him in disbelief. "Really?!" Josh nods, "Yeah!" "Oh my god!"

In the end, it was Elijah, who had wrecked the precious car. Who would have guessed?

This was short, and funny. I was bored, and decided to make this based on a sound I heard on tiktok, so yeah. Hope you enjoyed!