Bet

Caroline and Davina make a bet. Whoever caved in flirting/kissing/making out-anything, with Klaus or Kol first, looses. Well, Caroline looses, and Davina decides to celebrate with Kol.

Davina's POV

Me and Caroline are currently getting some drinks at the bar. We've been here for a couple hours, maybe 2 now. And we've been having so much fun. I'm loving Mystic falls so far. I've been here for 2 weeks, and I already know about the supernatural world, as I am supernatural. "So, Tequila, or bourbon?" Caroline asks me, "Mm, how about, whiskey?" I ask her, and she smiles, "2 whiskeys please." Caroline says to Matt, "Alright." He says, and we smile. We start talking about some stuff for Bonnie's birthday, and Caroline stops mid sentence, as she glanced behind me.

"Well hello there love. I didn't expect to see you here tonight." A voice says, and I turn around and see two hot guys behind me. "Well why wouldn't I? It's Saturday." Caroline says, "But of course. Would you like some company?" Klaus asks, "Nope. I have all the company I need. Let's go Davina." Caroline says, grabbing my hand, "But-I want my drink." I protest, "Oh come on love. Let the beauty have her drink." The other brother says, and Caroline stops tugging me and turns to face the brothers.
"Davina, I'll get are drinks. I'll meet you by the pool table in a minute." Caroline says, treating me like I'm a 16 year old girl and she's my mom. "Care. I want my drink. And I wanna get it." I say, sternly. "Davina, remember the family I was talking about. That one, specific, family?" Caroline asks, and i think for a minute, and then realize. There that family. "I don't care if they were holding a gun to my head, I want my whiskey." I say, and she sighs, "Seriously? Please?" She asks again, and I sigh, "Fine." I say, turning and heading towards the pool table.

Kol's POV

"All the pour girl wanted was her drink." I smirk, and fake pout, shaking my head. "Oh, shut it." Caroline says, "You two cannot do this." She says again, "Do what love?" Klaus asks, innocently, and she scoffs, "Show up here, bother me and my friend, and then you!" She points to me, "She, is off limits!" She says again, and I smirk. "Says who?" I ask, tilting my head, "Says me! Davina has been here 2 weeks. She is a family friend, and one of my best friends, and you are not aloud to even look at her in any, flirty way!" She says again, and I smirk. "What if she looks at me?" I ask, "Then I'll kill her." Caroline says, "You'll kill your own friend for flirting with a Mikaelson?" Klaus asks, "Why not? You dagger your siblings when you don't get your way?" She spits back, smirking. I snicker, while Nik acts hurt.

"Ouch." He says, and Caroline smirks, proudly. I can see why Nik fancies her. "2 shot of whiskey. Sorry it took so long, it's pretty busy." The bus boy says, "Thank you Matt." Caroline says, he then glances at me and my brother, and quickly leaves. "Bye bye now." She says, leaving. "Well she is a keeper Nik." I say, and he glares daggers at me, "Shut it or you'll end up in a box!" He says back, and I roll my eyes. Looking back at that adorable brunette.

No one's POV

Davina was waiting for her friend, when she finally showed up with the drinks. "Ok, why didn't you warn me that the Mikaelsons were so hot." Davina says, and Caroline puts her finger to her lips, "They can here you." Caroline says, and Davina shrugs, "I don't care. Let them, maybe they'll come over." Davina says, aiming for her shot, "Davina, no! Kol Mikaelson is almost, worse then Klaus! At least Klaus has shown mercy, Kol. Never!" Caroline says, now aiming for her shot. "Well, that's all in the past. Besides, they haven't done anything to me." Davina says, "Ok. So fond over Kol, mm?" Caroline asks, "Maybe." Davina says, downing her drink, "I'll make you a deal. Whoever wins gets to take Damon's car. Caroline says, "Alright, I'm up for that. What's the catch?" Davina asks, now aiming for her shot, and Caroline dowing her own drink. "Whoever caves on the Mikaelsons first, looses." Caroline says, and her shot takes a completely different turn, and she quickly sits up. "What?" Davina asks.

"Your not a virgin, right?" Caroline asks, and Davina giggles, "Nope." She says, "Then whoever caves first, looses, and has to do one favor for the other. And whoever wins, gets Damon's car, plus the other person's most prised possession." Caroline says, aiming for her shot. "Caroline Forbes. You have yourself, a deal." Davina says, and soon both vampires are over in a heart beat. "What deal darling?" Kol asks Davina, "Oh nothing." Davina says, "Just a deal I'm gonna win." Davina says, facing Caroline, "And how do you win this bet?" Klaus asks, leaning towards Caroline, "You'll see when she, looses." Caroline says, and Davina stickes out her tougue at her friend. Caroline then aims for her shot, "Uh, Klaus. Maybe you should help Caroline with this shot. She's doing, horribly." Davina says, and Caroline glares at her, while Klaus smirks. "But of course." Klaus says, leaning over Caroline, helping her with her shot. "Well aren't you a sneaky little fox." Kol says, sending shivers down Davina's spine, and right to her core. "Well I wanna win." She says back, Caroline shooting her shot, and getting a solid in the whole.

Davina's POV

"Keep dreaming D." Caroline says, and I smirk, "All dreams soon come true." Davina says, "Oh? I do hope that is the truth." Kol says, and I can't help but feel attracted to the Mikaelson. I glare at him, and he smirks back. "I need more drinks." I say, "I'll come." Kol says, and we start walking towards the bar. "Davina. What can I get for you this time?" Matt asks more annoyed since I have a Mikaelson with me now. "Same as last time Matt." I say, and he nods, "So. What was this bet that you and your blonde friend made?" Kol asks, and I giggle, "Nothing. No bet, pfft, it's nothing." I lie, and he chuckles, "Really?" He asks, "Yep." I lie again, and Matt comes back, "2 shots." Matt says, and I smile, me and Kol making are way back to the table, stopping half way.

"I really thought she'd last longer." I shake my head, Kol looks confused, until he looks up and his eyes widen. "Nik as truly lost his touch." He says, and we still walk over there. "Well you didn't last very long." I say, making Caroline pull away from Klaus, as they were making out on a corner chair. "I, um, you see-I couldn't resist." Caroline sighs in defeat, I giggle. "That's because no one can resist a Mikaelson, love." Klaus says, "Well, I guess I won." I say, and Kol comes up behind me, "However shall we celebrate?" He asks. Why not celebrate with him? I already won, might as well take my prize? I turn around and take his collar by my hands, pulling him to my lips. Caroline smirks, kissing Klaus right back again, and the two pairs make out. Kol backing Davina into the pool table, Caroline grinding on Klaus as he's seated on a chair. "Wanna get out of here?" Kol pulls away, "Definitely." Davina says. And the two exit the bar.

Part 2 coming soon.