Abusive Boyfriend-Part 2

Davina's POV

Me and Kol just got back from the bar. We were laughing, and drinking, and did a bit of karaoke. It was so much fun. I haven't had fun like this in, a year... "Are you sure you don't want me to come in until Damon gets home?' He asks, as he pulls up to my apartment. "It's ok. Bye Kol." I say, kissing him on the cheek, before leaving. I watch him drive away, and then I look at the time on my phone. Shit! It's almost 10:00! I hurry upstairs, and going into my apartment. I walk in, and see the place trashed... I quickly shut the door, seeing Damon leaning over the kitchen counter. There's broken glass everywhere. Oh no. "Davina. Where have you been?" He asks, without looking at me, "I was out, with some friends." I respond, fear evident in my voice. He chuckles, but not playfully.

"Out with some friends? On a school night? This is why your always FUCKING FAILING!" He says, throughing his class behind me. "I-Im sorry." I stutter, "Sorry?! What did I tell you about saying sorry!" He says, stalking towards me, "Y-you told me n-not to-" I start, but he slaps me. "That's right! So why are you so disobedient?!" He asks again, I slowly step back, "D-damon p-please." I'm extremely, terrified. He has an anger in his eyes, and I've never seen it before. "I was worried sick baby. You were gone for so, long... I thought something happened to you." He says, putting a hand on my cheek. I flinch at the sudden contact. "I-it won't happen again" I say in a hushed tone. "Your right." He starts, "It won't." He says again, before stepping back, and punching me in the face. I fall to the floor at the force he put into the punch.

"Why did I have to get a pathetic girlfriend like you?!" He yells, kicking me in the stomach. "D-damon, p-please. Y-your hurting me-" I whimper, but he just grabs me by my hair, "Does it look like I care?!" He yells, he then grabs a beer bottle from the fridge. "This should teach you some manners." He says. He jugs the entire thing, before throughing it at my head. "Ah!" I yell, falling down again. My face stings, and my head is definitely bleeding. He's never gone this far before. "You are such a whore! You were probably sleeping with another guy, huh?!" He asks, "Oh like you do with girls every other week!" I finally yell back, but immediately regret it. "What did you just say?" He asks, leaning over me, I crawl backwards against the wall. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He screams again, "I-" I start, but he grabs me by my hair, dragging me towards the bedroom room.

"Damon please!" I scream, "Shut up! Your going to do exactly as I tell you! You wanna sleep around with other guys, and talk about, then this is your punishment!" He shouts, "Damon, i-i don't want to, please!" I cry, tears won't stop coming down my face... "You really don't have a choice babygirl."

The next day

Kol's POV

Since I'm in town, I've decided I'll walk with Davina and Damon to school. Why not, right? I've caught up with some of my old friends from around here, like, Enzo, or Jeremy. We were mates for awhile. Also Bonnie. Me and her were good friends, but her friend Elena kept hitting on me last night. But she was dating Stefan Salvatore I guess so, yeah. I walk up to the apartment, knocking on the door. No one answers. I then think about calling Davina, but, that might look bad on her part. So, I decide to knock again, this time someone finally answers. "And who are you?" Damon. I think to myself. "I'm Kol. Kol Mikaelson." I say, and he straightens up. I guess my family has a reputation around here?
"Mikaelson, hey man. I remember you and Jeremy would hang when we were kids." He says, and i smile and nod, "Yeah.

I look behind him, and see glass everywhere. "Oh my god, what happened in there?" I ask him, "Oh, it's nothing. Me and Davina were drinking, and she accidentally spilled her glass." He says, and I frown and nod. "Oh, ok. Uh, is she here? I was wondering if she'd want some company to school? Just as friends I swear." I say, and he mumbles something under his breath, but I couldn't quite here it. "That's sounds great, really. But she's a little busy right now. She has some assignments she needs to catch up on, and stuff." He says, what is he, her dad? "I could help?" I suggest, "Nah, it's good. She can figure it out. But, the offer was kind." He says, and I nod. "Alright well tell her I stopped by." I say, and he nods. "I will." He responds, shutting the door. "Something is up with that guy. I don't like him one bit. Davina isn't the clumsy type, and she would have picked it up by now?

Davina's POV

I was taking a bath. I locked the door, shut the curtain, and I'm taking a nice bubble bath. Tears stream down my face at the memories of last night... I hated the way he touched me, and I hated the way he handled me... He beat me almost to death last night, and I got the scars, and bruises to prove it... He basically took me by force last night. It was terrible, and I hated it. I hate him! Everything about him! "Davina! Hey your ass out here!" He screams, and more tears come down. I quickly get out, drying off and putting a robe around me. I slowly open the door. "Y-yes?" I ask, "Who's Kol Mikaelson? I mean, I remember him, but what does he mean to you?" He asks, and I gulp.

"He's my child hood friend. I was with him last night-but we didn't do anything, I swear!" I say, and he chuckles. "I know you didn't do anything baby. Who would want to sleep with a pathetic whore like you?" He asks, apparently you! I look down. "Now get dressed, and go to school!" He says, and I do as he says.