Bet- Part 2

Warning contains sexual content

Davina's POV

Me and Kol just got to my hotel room, since it was just across the street. He slams me against the door, and I giggle, "Slow down pretty boy. I gotta open the door first." I whisper, as he sneaks a hand up my shirt. He chuckles against my neck, flipping me around, my ass rubbing his bulge. "Go ahead love, open the door." He whispers back, and my breath hitched in my throat. I quickly slid in the key card, and before I know it, I'm against the door again, only this time, I'm in my hotel room. Are lips move in sync, intensely, rough, but passionate at the same time. We slowly back up, are lips still moving together, as he takes off his jacket, and I do the same. I slid my hands up his shirt, and we pull away. I pull the fabric over his head, running my hand up his bare chest, making his head fall back, and his eyes close. We kiss again, and he picks me up, causing me to rap my legs around his waist.

He carries me over to the bed, laying me down on the edge, so that he standing in between my legs. We pull apart, and he literally rips my shirt in half, thank God I didn't wear a bra I think to myself. I gasp out a moan, and he kisses me again, now kissing down my jaw, then neck, and soon making his way down to my lower stomach. "Kol" I moan, and I can feel him smirk against my stomach. "Take your pants off." I pant, and he stands up, "As you wish Darling." He says, standing up again, and unbuttoning his pants. I sit up, and smirk, unbuttoning my shorts, and sliding them off, leaving me in my black thong, that I didn't know I was gonna need tonight but, oh well. I pull off the torn fabric, sliding it down my arms. I look back at the Adonis, and smirk, seeing him in nothing but his grey boxers, and I was loving the site. He quite literally pounces on me, making me giggle again, as he attacks my lips, pulling me in for a hungry, passionate kiss. We flip over so that I'm on top, and I start to kiss down his jaw, and neck, making his eyes close, and his head go back into the hotel pillow. I smirk against his pulse, and make my way down is beautiful body. Nibbling at his pecks, I soon reach his lower stomach, and I hook my finger on the waistband, making eye contact with him, as I slowly pull his boxers down, just until his member is right in front me me.

I smirk, and lick the tip, teasing him, causing him to groan and me smirk even wider. I start pumping him, and his fists tighten on the sheets. "You are such a little vixen." He hisses, and I giggle, now taking the tip in my mouth, and slowly sinking down. "Bloody hell." I mutters, and I start bobbing up and down at a pace, swirling my tougue around him. I continue my torture for about 2 minutes, occasionally looking up at Kol, seeing are eyes meet, and as he bites his lip, causing a heat to go straight to my core, leaving a pool in my panties. I pull away from him, causing a string of saliva, causing me to smirk. "Come here." He quickly grabs me, pulling me up to him, and me straddling him. I can feel his hard friend hitting me, making me moan, as I still have my thong on.

Are lips move hungry, longing, and lustful as his hand move to my ass squeezing it, and my back arch's, and I moan against his lips. With one swift motion, he flips us over, pulling away and smirking above me. He starts kissing down my jaw, neck, and again to my stomach. He slides my panties down, leaving me bare below him. I can feel his hot breath on my core, and he kisses my clit, causing my hips to jolt up, but he forces my waist down. "Kol, please." I moan, and he starts kissing below my belly button, and my inner thighs. "Pay back darling." He says, and I whimper, "Please." I moan again, and he smirks. "I guess there are other ways I could punish you." He smirks, and I moan at the thought. He sticks one finger in my entrance, and I moan at the friction. My head goes back, and my eyes shut tight. "Faster." I moan, and he adds two fingers, now going at a quick pace, and using his tougue on my clit. God, this man works wonders with his tougue.

Kol's POV

I never knew I could enjoy a taste so much until today. Davina Claire will be the death of me. I pump my fingers faster, and her hands go straight to my hair, tugging at it slightly, causing me to harden even more. Her eyes are shut tight, and her head is against the pillows, "Kol, fuck." She curses, and I smirk against her clit. "Kol, I need you." She whimpers, "Need me how darling?" I ask, going faster now, "Oh, fuck!" She moans, and I can tell she's close. "I-I need you-" She moans again, and I smirk wider. "What is it you need Davina?" I ask again, already knowing the answer. But I love the satisfaction of hearing it from her mouth. "God Kol, I need you to fuck me!" She says again, and as I am taken back, I am also extremely intrigued, and even more turned on then before.

"How can I deny such a beautiful request?"

Davina's POV

He kissed his way up my body, and I couldn't help the whimpers that escaped. Soon, his lips were back to mine. My hands tangled in his hair, while one of his hands were on my thigh, that rapped around his waist, while the other hand was besides my head. With a swift motion, his boxers were off, and his lips were back on mine, but we pulled away, as he slipped inside me, making me bite my lips, and his breath caught in his throat. Are lips found each other again, but this time, it was more, love then lust. Yeah, I just met the guy but, it's like we were meant to be in this situation. He started to pick up a pace, until he was thrusting in me. "Kol, fuck!" I moan, "Your so tight love." He moaned, and are eyes connected again, and it was like I was in a trance. A hot, sexy, amazing, yet loving trance.

About 5 minutes of his thrusting, hard and fast, we flipped over, and I started grinding on him, soon bouncing up and down. And with a surprise, he thrusted up, "Oh, Kol!" I moan as he hits that perfect spot in me. "Fuck." Kol moaned, and I bit my lip from screaming, as I felt like screaming. He sat up, kissing me, and grabbing my ass, as I grinding on him. Are tougue's fought for dominance, and he won, as he squeezed my ass again. He flipped us over using his vampire strength, now thrusting hard, and fast in me. "Yes! Just like that!" I moan, "Fuck." Kol moaned, and his hand connected with me, as if we have been lovers for years. Both my hands pinned down, as his hands tangled with them. His thrusts start to get sloppy, and I know he's close. And again, he hits that spot, that could have me undone in seconds. "Kol!" I shout, biting my lip. He hits my g-spot over and over again, and soon I can feel my stomach tightining, and I rap my legs right around his waist, "Kol, I'm close." I moan, "Me to love." He says, and he grabs my leg, moving it up, giving him more access and I want to scream to the top of my lungs right now.

"Fuck, I'm gonna-" He starts, before cumming right into me, sending me off the edge as well, "Kol!" I moan, and my orgasm hits me like a title wave. My legs start shaking, and Kol slowly calms down, before stopping his thrust. My eyes finally open, and we make eye contact again, before kissing once more. My arms rapping around his neck, and his arms beside my head. He rolls off me, both of us smirking. "Best sex ever." He says, and I giggle. "Oh yeah." I say, sitting up, and grabbing Kol's shirt, putting it on and laying back in bed. "What do you think happened to your brother and Caroline?" I ask him, as he slips on his boxers, laying back down, and pulling me into him. "Probably ended back at the mansion, or Caroline's house. Or even the bar." He chuckled, me laughing with him. My eyes slowly close, and before I know it, I'm fast asleep...

This took forever because I've been a little busy lately. But, it's up. What should I do next? I mean, I have some others that I'm working on, but any requests?