The Red Means I Love You

This is honestly based off of the tiktok sound-iykyk.

Kol's POV

He stood over the countless bodies, at the bloody alter. The blood painted the ivory white wedding decor, and the silence was almost suffering. Men and women alike laid lifeless before there eyes. Before her eyes. "K-Kol, what is-what is this?" She was fighting tears. She knew he had been different since Dahlia took over his mind-but they got him back.

Right?

"Do you see it?" She frowns at his statement, "See what?" He laughs, dropping the women's body. "There insides. There insides are red!" He paused, laughing a bit, "He said they were purple. Can you believe that darling? Purple? There insides are red. Just like hers, and his, and mine-and even yours." He smiles at Davina, "Your insides are red too." He stares at his wife for a little while longer, before noticing the cut on her neck, and vamp speeding to her side.

"What happened to you?" She flinched away from his touch, stepping back. He looked confused. Hurt almost. "Kol-what happened? I don't-I don't understand-" He interrupted her, "Don't understand? Isn't it clear Davina? This-this is bliss! This is amazing, this is a wonderful feeling-why can't you see that?!" Kol was beginning to raise his voice, as he held her face gently in his bloody hands. She gently grabbed his wrists, and pulled his hands from her face, blood being left on her sun kissed skin.

"Kol these people-they were innocent they didn't, why did you do this?" She was at a loss for words, and thoughts, and hoped, and prayed that the nightmare would stop soon. The emotional torment would end. But every second felt more real then the last.

"We all do bad things sometimes Davina. You know, you once told me that this doesn't make me a monster. What happened to that?" She didn't respond. "Come on-look just relax darling! I did this for you! All of this was for you!" He shouted, but not at her. He laughs, a manic, psychotic laugh. "The red! The red isn't purple it's red! And I love you-" He stopped talking, as if he had a realization. "I love you so bloody much Davina. It's intoxicating, worse then vervain, and more painful then the white oak stake-I mean look at this! Look at what your love did, what our love did!"

She let out a silent sob, and shook her head. "No, we didn't do anything Kol. I didn't do anything, this, this is-"

"Evil." They both pause, as blood dripped down his chin, "This is evil. Pure, revolting, horrific evil."

And it was her fault.

Oop-this one was kinda short. I don't know why I write this-but here this is. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote!