I like both

Kol always thought Davina was straight. He didn't have a problem with the LGBTQ+ community, as Rebekah was Bi. But when Davina yells Kol that she is Bi as well, what will happen then?

Kol's POV

Me and Davina were currently getting ready, as it was 20 in the morning. We need coffee, so we're going to the coffee shop in Italy. Since that's where we are currently. "Ok, ready to go love?" I ask her, "Yep. Let me grab my phone real fast." She says and goes into the bedroom, getting her phone. "Ok, now I'm ready." She says, and are hands meet one another's, D we walk out the door. The coffee shop isn't far, so we're just walking.

The bell rings ad me and Davina enter the shop. "You go sit down while I get the drinks." I tell her. "K, oh! And can you get me a chocolate chip cookie, and a muffin please?" She asks, "What kind?" I ask her, "Anything." She says, and I nod as she walks to a table. I walk over the the cashier. "Ciao, cosa posso aiutarti?" He asks, "So, posso avere in caffe nero........" (This is real italian btw. Look it up if you don't believe me.)

Davina's POV

I sit down at a table for two in a corner right by the window. I take a seat and go onto my phone, texting Marcel. Soon, Kol comes back with the coffees. "One black coffee for me, one mocha frappuccino, extra cream for you, a chocolate chip muffin, and a blueberry muffin." He says. I smile, "Blueberry? Classic." I say, taking the coffee from him. He sat down, and I started eating my cookie.

10 minutes later

Me and Kol were talking about where you both wanna go next. The cookie and muffin were long gone by now. "What about, paris?" Kol asks, "Paris? Kol Mikaelson you romantic dork." I say, and he chuckles, "Ok fine. Bora Bora?" He asks, "Bora Bora? Or Paris? Hard choice." I say putting a finger to my chin, and sarcastically thinking. We then laugh a bit, and I look out the window, seeing a very familiar blonde going towards the coffee shop door.

Kol's POV

"What about Japan?" I ask her, but she's zoned out. "Davina?" I ask her, and then she smiles. "Omg, Davina?!" Someone shouts from behind us. Not a loud shout, but enough for me and her to here it. "Taylor!" Davina says, getting up and going towards whatever is behind me. I turn around to see a blonde girl, hugging my girlfriend. I clear my throat as I approach them. "Darling? Wanna introduce me?" I ask, and she smiles, pulling away from the girl. "Oh, Davina. Who's the new guy?" The blonde asks. "Taylor, this is my fiance, Kol. Kol, this is my ex, Taylor." She says, and my eyes widen. Did she just say ex?! "Y-your ex? I didn't know you liked girls." I say, and she giggles. "Yeah well, it never came up." She says, and I nod.

20 minutes later

Me, Taylor, and Davina were all seated in a booth now. Davina and Taylor were laughing there asses off. "Omg, yes." Taylor says. "Ok, hold on. When did you two go out? And why did you break up?" I ask, needing to know. I'm seeing a whole new light to Davina. A hot, sexy, new side.  "Well we met in highschool. Junior year, we were lab partners." Davina starts, "And I thought Davina looked amazing, in a lab coat." Taylor says, and they giggle. "And she looked hot as hell when she was bad mouthing the teacher." Davina giggled and do did me and Taylor. "And so, we got to know each other and soon we started going out." Taylor finished. "And why'd you break up?'" I ask, "Well, Taylor's dad found a new job in New York. So she moved. And we broke apart." Davina says.

"Crap! I gotta go. My plan leaves soon." Taylor says, "Wait your leaving? For good?" Davina asks, "I'm traveling now. I've been in Italy for a while now. I gotta go to Bora Bora next, then Brazil. I love it." She says, and Davina smiles. "Well can I at least get your number? We could catch up?" Davina asks, and she nods. "Of course." Taylor smiles, and they exchange numbers. They wave goodbye, and then Taylor leaves.

Davina's POV

Me and Kol are back at are house, and I'm sitting on the couch. "So, you like girls as well?" He asks, and I nod. "I've been since 8th grade. It just never came up. Does.... Does this change things?" I ask him, doubtful. He immediately comes over to me, and shakes his head. "Absolutely not darling. If anything, it makes you sexier." He says, smirking, and I smile. "I love you either way. Just promise me you won't leave me for Taylor?" He says, making me giggle. "I promise. And I love you too." I say, kissing him.

This one is a good treat. Davina is bi. Kol accepted her, and thinks it's sexy. If your wondering what Taylor looks like, she's down below.