Enemies to Lovers

The Mikaelsons face a horrible dilemma, in which Freya asks Rebekah to get her very powerful witch friend to help them with. But Kol isn't so fond of the witch at first.

Also, Esther brought Kol back in his own body. Not that I didn't LOVE Daniel Sharmen. It's just-it is what it is ok.

ALSO, Hayley uhm. Yeah sooooo she's not in this. I don't know where she is, but she ain't in this.

Klaus' POV

"BLOODY HELL!" I throw the glass across the room and Freya flinches. "Throwing expensive glass isn't going to help this situation anymore." She says, and I pace, running fingers through my hair. "And standing there like a useless child isn't going to either!" I yell back and she sighs, crossing her arms over her chest. "Niklaus we need to alert the others about this. My magic, we both know it isn't strong enough." She says, and I stop pacing. I pause for a minute. "What would that mean, Freya? If I, if we told them. What would that do?" I ask her, and she shrugs, uncrossing her arms. "We would have more support. Maybe even more help." I sigh, looking towards the door. "Fine."

Kol's POV

"After years of torment, daggers, finally putting the family back together, us barley, just barley, getting along, and you get cursed and expect us, to help you?" I want to laugh at the common joke. "I'd rather be daggered." Klaus looks at Freya. "I told you." He says, and she rolls her eyes, "We are family Kol. This, this curse could potentially kill Niklaus. What then, mm? You'll walk away like nothing happened after he's dead?" I scoff, smiling. "Why not? He did it for me!" Nik scoffs, "I have never heard such false words in my 1000 years of life! I mourned your death little brother, I never looked down upon it-" "Oh really? Then why was mother the one who brought me back? I bet if it were Elijah or Rebekah who had been stabbed by the white oak that night you would have done everything in your power to-" "ENOUGH!" Elijah shouts, and everyone goes silent. "For centuries, this family has fought against one another. We have lost many we love because of this constant battle we fight against our own blood. I mean look at us!" He looks at me. "Our brother is dying, and we shouldn't be hesitant to help no matter what the past shows!" I look down. Feeling a bit guilty. But none the less, I stand by what I said.

He looks back at Freya. "What can we do to help?" Freya sighs, looking down. "I'm afraid there can't be much. I've tried everything. My magic, it's not strong enough to heal him." Rebekah looks up. She's been silent for awhile now. "So you need more power? Another witch perhaps?" Freya frowns, "Well, I suppose. Yes." Rebekah brings out her phone, and soon puts it to her ear. "Who are you calling little sister?" Nik asks, and she smirks. "Another witch."

Davina's POV

I get out of the car quickly. Rebekah said it was an emergency, so I got to move fast. I walk into the huge quarter, "Rebekah!" And soon, she's in front of me. "Davina. Thank goodness." She gives me a quick hug that I return. "What was the emergency?" I ask her, and she walks over to a table. There's a man there, sitting. He looks pale, sick almost. There are more people. A man in a suit. A girl with shorter hair, looks a lot like Rebekah in a way. And a guy who looks pissed off at the world. He's glaring at me. "What-Rebekah what is this." She looks at the man on the table. "This, Davina is my brother. He's sick, and needs help. Well, my sister needs help, helping him. And you-" "Rebekah, you want me to use my magic?" She nods, and I sigh. "If, if it's for your brother, I suppose-" "Fantastic. Get to it then. I don't want the bastard to die on our dining table. How awkward family dinners would be." I glare at the man.

Me and Freya, I learned her name was, we're holding hands over the body of Klaus. He was awake, shirtless, as we performed the spell on him. "How long is this gonna take?" Kol comments. "Maybe if you shut up, it would go by faster." I say, and he glares at me, as I smile at him. I have to admit. He's one beautiful man. But nonetheless, I need to concentrate. We start repeating the Latin/French words over and over again, until Klaus starts screaming in agony. "What-what's happening?"  Rebekah stutters. "It's the spell." Elijah says, and we chant louder, and he screams louder.

I can feel the blood trickle down my nose, Freya, as we've been changing for a good 7 minutes. Until finally, the screaming stops as the chanting does. The room goes silent. "Did it work?" Bex asks, and I wipe the little blood from my nose, as does Freya. "I'm not-" Klaus gasps awake. Startling the whole room. Everyone takes a minute to give him some space. "Feeling better Nik?" Kol asks, and he sighs in relief, hopping off the table. "A bit hungry. But, better yes." We smile, and Rebekah hugs me. "Thank you so much Davina." She says, and I hug her back. "Consider it pay back." I say, and she knows what I mean. Me and Rebekah met, by her saving my life. I was out one night, and these men approached me. I'll always remember the fear in my face. They disabled my magic, and I was kidnapped. They did horrible, horrible things to me that only Rebekah knows about, since she stopped by, kicked there asses and saved me. I'll never be able to repay her but, this is half of it I guess.

And that was how I met the Mikaelsons. They all were fond of me.

Expect Kol.

Wanna part 2? Or do y'all wanna use your imagination? Let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote!