Abusive Boyfriend-Part 3

In haven't updated this one in a while. So hope you enjoy! You might need to go back and read part 1 & 2 but,still enjoy!

Kol's POV

Its been a couple weeks since I came to town, and Davina seems...different? I can't explain it. When we lived near each other, she was happy all the time. Optimistic, cheerful, so full of light. And now, she's sad, she gets angry easily, and not to mention that fake smile I know all to well. She's hiding something. And that boyfriend of hers does not look like good news, there apartment looks like a crime scene-honestly something is up! I can hear shouting as I near there apartment. I go to knock on the door when it opens, and there is Davina. "K-kol, hey." She says, and I smile. "Ready for the movie?" I ask her, and she smiles. "Yeah, I just wanna go." She says, walking out and slamming the door. When we get to the car, I turn to face her. "What are you doing?" She asks, "Whats wrong with you?" I asked, and she frowns. "Nothing?" She says, and I nod. "Your lying." I simply say, "Am not." She replies and I shake my head. "Is it school? Stress? Drama? Is it Damon?" I asked, and she looks down, "Kol, stop! Im fine. I dont wanna talk about school, stress, drama, ans not Damon. I just wanna get to this movie." She says, and I can see shes angry, so I stop pushing her.

"Fine." I say, and we drive off.

Davina's POV

I want to tell Kol... I wanna tell him everything. But I can't. Damon would probably, literally, kill me. We get to the theater, ans walk in. Kol goes and gets snacks, while I go and get seated. He comes back, and we start watching the credits, then the movie starts. We're watching the new lion king. The real version. We get adjusted, and Lol gives me some popcorn.

30 minutes later

Me and Kol are still watching the movie. I put my hand on the arm rest, and I accidentally touch Kol's too. We look at each other, and we smile. An awkward smile. But, why was it awkward? I felt an electric flow through my body, when we touched, and I slowly take my hand off of his. Getting back to the movie.

After the movie

Me and Kol exit the theater, a test comes down my face remembering the movie. "Are you, crying?" Lol asks me, "I just... Its more sad in real life." I say, and he chuckles, getting into the car as do I. "You are something else." He says, and I roll my eyes, hitting him playfully. Tonight was fun. Actual, fun that I haven't had in a long time. We start to drive home, talking about the movie and what not. When we pull up to my apartment, I get mad anxiety... I have to face him. Again. He didnt want me to go in the first place. And I went anyway. I'm so, dead. "You ok there Davina?" Kol snaps me out of my thoughts. "Uh, yeah. Tonight was... Fun." I say, smiling. He smiles to. "It was." He says, and we just kinda stare at one another. Neither of us daring to say a word. Without another second, he kisses me. Crashing his lips to mine. I freeze for a minute, but then I kiss back. But only for a second, when I realize what I was doing, I pulled back. "Kol-" "I-i am so sorry." He says, as we pant. "I-I have to go." I say, and quickly unbuckle my seatbelt, and get out.

I get to the door, and slowly open it. When I do, I can hear, noises. I frown, taking off my jacket. I slowly walk towards my bedroom door, and the noises get louder. My heart is pounding, as I open the door. I freeze. There's a girl on top of Damon, both completely naked. She has brown hair, and thats all I can see. "Oh my god." I finally say, and the girl quickly turns around, "Who are you?" The girl asks gets off of him, covering herself up. "Oh, thats just my girlfriend." Damon says, standing up, and putting his boxers and pants on. "Thats her? I thought she'd be, prettier?" The girl says, and I am beyond pissed. She puts on Damon's shirt, and her underwear. "I know. Trust me." Damon says, and I can feel tears. There talking about me like I'm not even here?!

"Guess I should leave?" The girl asks, "No. Dont. Let me get her out, and then we can continue." Damon says, "Y-your cheating on me. Your cheating, on, me." I day, trying to process it. "Yes sweetheart, I am. Sorry you had to find out this way." He says, and I have had enough! I start laughing. So hard, its hard to breath. "What the hell?!" The girl says. Tears stream down my face, from the laughter, and the anger. "Here I thought I couldn't get worse. I thought the abuse was bad. The hitting, punching, kicking, throughing glass, remember Damon? I mean, the being called pathetic, and a whore, and a bitch. That sucks to, but this. You really out done yourself." I say, laughing a bit. The girls face softens a boy, while Damon grows angry.

"I'm sorry, abuse? What did you do to her? You said she was just a slut!" The girl yells. "Shut up Elena!" Damon yells. "Elena. Thats your name. Ok, well let me tell you something, Elena. If you get with this jackass, then you will fall in love. Madly. It will consume you. Then, he'll loose everything, and take the anger out, on you. He'll get drunk, expect you to do everything and then, he'll do what he did to me. He'll get drunk with your money, and he'll take his emotions out you. It will get so bad, you will want to end it all, but you can't. Cause your to scared of dying. That's what will happen. Thats the truth." I say, doing a curtsy, as tears stream down my cheeks. "O-oh my god. I-i can't." She says, starting to grab her clothes, and leaving. "Elena, wait!" Damon screams, but she leaves. 

"You little bitch!" He curses, stalking towards me. "I have had it Damon! I do everything you ask of me! I clean, I cook, I work my ass off everyday, to come home to my boyfriend who hits on me, because he was afraid to get a job! He was a coward, and he takes it out on me! Yet, I have been loyal. I haven't told anyone about my pain. I kept it all a secret, not because I was scared. I did it because I wanted to protect you. I wanted to protect you because I loved you." I finally say. His face softens. "You mean you haven't been sleeping with Kol? Or anyone else? Bullshit. You dont love ne that much." He says, "ITS NOT BULLSHIT! I HAVEN'T! AND YOU RIGHT I DON'T LOVE YOU THAT MUCH! BECAUSE I DONT LOVE YOU AT ALL! I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD HATE SO MUCH!" I scream, "THEN WHY NOT LEAVE?!" He screams, "WHERE WOULD I GO?!" I scream back.

Kol's POV

I see Davina's phone laying in the passenger seat. I grab it, and get out of my car. "She might want this back." O day to myself. I walk up, and I hear her close the door. I dont walk in yet, i was gonna knock, but then i hear screaming. Soon after, a girl with brown hair, and brown eyes walks out. "If your hear for Damon, dont bother. If tour hear for Davina, just leave." She says, walking out. They girl only have an over sized T-shirt on, and socks. I'm jo idiot. I know exactly, what happened. I walked into her apartment, slowly. There bedroom door was open, and I could hear them from the living room. "You little bitch!" Damon says, and my blood boils, I was about to walk in, but Davina starts speaking. "I come home to a boyfriend who hits on me." That's the part I was focused on as she screams. Damon has been abusing her. That explains everything. I wait a minute, before I step into the room, after hearing a glass break. I walk in, seeing Davina on the ground, her head bleeding.

"K-kol." She stutters. "Bloody hell is going on?!" I ask, raged. "Scram Mikaelson!" Damon yells, but I charge at him. "How dare you hit on her like shes your personal punching bag?!" I yell, punching him in the face. He punches me next, but I move out of the way, punching him again. What has she done, *punch* to deserve *punch* your abuse *punch.* I hold him by his collar, "And how the hell did you manage to cheat on such a beautiful girl?" I say again. "If you want her, have her! Shes shit in bed anyway!" He says, and I punch him again, sending him out. I look back at her, seeing her passed out. I pick her up bridal style, and carry her to my car. I'm getting her out of here, and she's not coming back.

This is the last part. Should I make another one with there life? Comment if i should. Dont forget to vote as well!