Bonnie and Clyde

Kol Mikaelson. An original vampire, who is feared everywhere, especially after he left his family in the 1700's, and met a girl. Davina Claire, a siphoner, who got casted out for being an "abomination." And because of this, she killed her entire conven without a second glance. The worse part, she felt no remorse. In fact, she didn't wanna stop killing. But they locked her away, but Kol found her again. Kindred spirits, both brought together, but not to make the world better. These two have been killing, and making mischief since the 1700's. But what happens when they come to Mystic falls.

Also, Davina is a heretic in this. And you know how bad Kol was in tvd? Imagine him x3 worse.

No one's POV

Flashback to 1986. A college party.

"Please, leave us alone!" Katie screams. "Hurry there coming!" Sara screams, "Ah! Fuck my leg!" Conner screams, falling to the ground. "What-whats wrong?!" Sara asks, "It just, snapped I- look out!" Conner starts/shouts. "Found ya." Davina says, wearing a tight crop top, with jeans, and a flannel rapped around, along with a belt. She also has a leather jacket on, with combat boots, and her hair is down in soft waves.

(Davina's 80's outfit)

"What the hell do you want!?" Conner screams, "Was it not obvious from the killing your entire house party?" She asks, smirking

"What the hell do you want!?" Conner screams, "Was it not obvious from the killing your entire house party?" She asks, smirking. "Why? We didn't do anything to you Davina! We welcomed you into are sorority, why?!" Katie screams, "Because. Your annoying, also I hate the color pink." Davina says, blasting them against the wall. "Mm, I wonder who's first. Eenie meenie miney... Mo." She points to Sara, "No! No, please!" She screams, "Man, and you were my favorite. Oh well." She says, smirking, and putting her hand up, frying her brain, causing blood to go down her nose, eyes, mouth, and ears. "AHHH!" Sara screams and cries, "Run, RUN!" Katie screams, and her and Conner jet upstairs.

"Come on!" Katie says, going into a room, and locking the door. "Get the dresser!" Conner says, and they push the dresser to the door, more Katie then Conner, as his leg was broken. "What now?" Conner pants, "Now we-" She starts, "Hello there. Funny seeing you two here." Kol says, in the corner sitting in a chair. He has a grey shirt on, with a dark green jacket. Along with denim jeans.

(Kol's 80's outfit)

He has a dead girl in his arms, blood dripping down his face

He has a dead girl in his arms, blood dripping down his face. "Kol? What the hell man?!" Conner shouts, "I thought we were buds?!" He screams again, "Sorry mate. We're not buds." Kol says, wiping some blood from his mouth, "Please, d-don't kill us!" Katie screams, and then the door flies open, Davina standing there. "Hello Darling." Kol says, and the two have major fear in there eyes. "Hey baby. I see you took care of Bree." She says, looking at the dead girl on the floor. "Of course." He smirks, and then Davina vamp speeds to Conner. "You know, your kinda cute." She says, and Kol trys not to rip off the guys head. "To bad you have to die." She says, fangs showing, as she drains his blood, and he screams in pain. "Now, your turn." Davina says, dropping the dead body. "No, NO PLEASE!" She screams, and Kol and Davina make there way to the girl.

End of Flashback

Present day in New York.

Davina's POV

Me and Kol were currently in a bank. Everyone was dead, and the place was locked up, red lights flashing as we made out against the wall. "Did you have to rip the guys arms off though?" I ask, as Kol kisses down my neck. "He hit on you. Of course I had to love." He mumbled, nibbling on my neck, making me giggle, and moan a bit.

1 hour later.

Me and Kol start putting are clothes back on, and as I put on my shirt, (well what left of it) he comes over and raps his arms around my waist. "So, where to next? DC? Florida? Ooh, maybe out of the U.S. Maybe, Mexico?" He goes on, as we rock side to side, "What about Virginia? Where your from?" I suddenly ask, wanting to go to where he's from. "Virginia, mm? And why do you want to go there?" He asks, and I turn around, putting my arms around his neck, "Because. I wanna know where your from. We've already been to New Orleans, and you know where I'm from. Now, I wanna know you." I say, leaning up and pecking his lips. "Well, how can I say no to you. But what will we do there? There's no interesting places." He says, "We'll make it work somehow." I say, kissing him again.

We go into the 5 star hotel in New York, and we go to the clerk. "One bedroom suite please." Kol compels, and the clerk immediately gives him a key. "Here you are sir." He says, and Kol takes the key, and we make are way to the elevator. When we get to are floor, we pass by a couple of college kids. My shirt is ripped down the middle, and I'm covered in blood, along with Kol. My hair is down as well, and Kol's shirt, well. He doesn't have one on. "Nice look babe." One says, and I stop in my tracks. Kol turns around, and is about to attack, but I stop him "Let me handle this one." I say, and he calms down, smirking which I gladly return. I go towards the guys, "Well hello boys." I say, and they all turn around, looking me up and down, some whistling. I go up to one of them, and smile, before biting into there neck. "Nice taste babe." I say, dropping his body on the floor, and the others look at me, trying to run away, but Kol gets in front of them.

"And where are you two going?" He asks, "Holy shit!" One says, "Hel-" One is about to scream, but I jump on his back, and snap his neck. "P-please, just leave me alone!" He screams, "There's no fun in leaving survivers." I say, and show my vamp face before biting into his neck as well, snapping his neck. "You look so sexy when your taking people's lives my love." Kol says, and I smirk, blood running down my chest. I giggle, as Kol quickly picks me up and I rap my legs around his torso, as he carries me to the hotel room.

I was so excited to do this. Also, it's a bit gory, but I like it. There will be 2, maybe 3 parts. Let me know if you all like it. Don't forget to comment, and vote.