The Cabin- Part 3

Cabin part 3! Enjoy!

Davina's POV

It was the end of the school day, and Kol's arm was soon around my shoulders, and I leaned into him. I smiled, and he bent down, and kissed me. "So, how was your day?" He asked me, "It was fine. But, I do have something I need to tell you guys." I say, and he frowns, "Is it bad?" He asks, "Nope, it's great." I say, and Josh comes up, and gives Kol a high five, before coming next to me. "Alright, what's the dealio today?" Josh asks, and I smirk. Looking around, and spotting Elena by her locker. "Same old stuff-look, I gotta go, brb." I say, moving away from the boys and going towards Elena. I can feel there eyes on me as I walk away. "Hey Elena." I say, making her jump, and I giggle. "Sorry." I apologise, and she smiles, "Your ok." She says, and I smile.

Kol's POV

Me and Josh look at each other and frown. I can see some girls waving at me, and I pay no attention to them as I go over to Elena and my girlfriend. "Um." I start, "Oh, Kol. Uh, This is Elena. As you should know. Elena, this is-" She starts, "Your boyfriend. I know." She says, turning back to her locker. "So we're hanging out with Ms. Gilbert now? Alright." Josh approaches us. "Actually, that's what I wanted to mention. But first, Elena. Do you want to get a ride back home?" Davina asks her. Since when are they friends? "Uh, no... I'm ok." She says, "No? I don't like the word no. Please." Davina says, and I sigh. "I can take you in my car? You can sit in the back with Davina, while Josh gets shotgun." I say, "For the first time in forever!" Josh sings, and I playfully punch his arm.

Davina smiles, and Elena looks at her, with a gleam in her eyes, causing me to frown. "I-uh, I guess, it couldn't hurt." She says, and Davina smiles again. "Perfect, come on." She says, reaching for Elena's hand, and Elena smiles at Davina. They both start walking away. "That girl gives me the creeps." Josh says, "Yeah, no kidding." I say, and we follow behind them.

No one's POV

Elena's world felt like it was spinning. The way Davina grabbed her hand, it was so gentle, and kind. Like Davina. But Elena really didn't like Kol, or Josh for that matter. Josh was noisy, and made her uncomfortable, while Kol was in the way of her and Davina. Once the four got to Kol's car, they got in, and Davina and Elena were still holding hands. Elena would not be the first to let go. Kol rode in the front, and looked in the rearview. "Ready?" He asks them, "Hm." Elena mumbles, and Davina gives her a friendly, comforting squeeze. "It's ok. He's nice." She says, and Elena nods. The car ride was mostly Kol and Josh making jokes about random stuff. While Davina tried talking with Elena. "So, ever been to a Cabin before?" Davina asks her, "Uh, no. My mom doesn't really let me go anywhere." She says, and Davina frowns. "That's to bad." She says.

Later that day

Davina's POV

We dropped off Elena a while ago, and now we're at the tap. "Ok, what is up with you and evil Elena?" Josh asks me, "She's not evil, so don't call her that. And I may, or, may not have invited her to the cabin." I say, "Wait, seriously? Why?" Kol asks, "Because, Aurora and her brats were picking on her. I felt bad for her." I say, truthfully. "Well I think it's a great idea. She needs to get out of her shell." Cami says, and I nod, "Who is she anyway? And why do they call her evil Elena?" Marcel asks, "It's a stupid rumor that went around saying that she practices witch craft. It's obviously not true, cause witchcraft doesn't exist." I say, "But what if it is? What if she uses a love spell on you or something?" Josh asks, "Me?" I ask, "She's totally got a thing for you Darling." Kol speaks up, "Actually, not that it's your business, but she has a crush on Mr. Salvatore." I say, "Like, the teacher?!" Kol asks, and I nod. "I mean, can you blame her?" Josh asks.

"Alright, enough. Davina, your doing the right thing. And Josh, shut up." Cami says, "Oh, go fuck Marcel." Josh mocks, and Marcel smirks, "Is that a proposal?" Marcel asks, "Nope." Cami says. I was sitting on Kol's lap, while Cami was on the floor, drinking a beer. Josh was leaning on the wall, and Marcel was sitting on a chair. Kol whispers something in my ear, and the words go straight to my core. "Uh, it's getting a little late. I'm gonna head out." I say, and I can feel Kol's smirk. "Oh? But it's only 5:00-" Cami starts, "Yeah, but, my mom needs me, my dad is in town." I say, starting to leave, "Need a ride love?" Kol asks, and I mentally thank the gods. "Um, sure. Why not?" I say, and he stands, and we start to exit. "Oh, I get it. Have fun you to! I want little Kolvina babies running around soon!" Josh yells, making me and Kol giggle.

We go to his car, and soon, we barley made it to his place, before we jumped each other's bones.

Elena's POV

I hate Kol even more, knowing that I live right across the street from him. I hate him! I hate that he gets whatever he wants, including my Davina. I see his car pull up, and I go to my window staring, as him and Davina get out together, and they start kissing there way to his door. I hate seeing this! She doesn't belong with him. He's bad for her, I can give her what she wants. He opens his door, and they go in kissing, and you don't need to be a genius to know what there gonna do next. I grow angry, moving from my window, and throughing stuff around my room. I sit in the middle of my floor, as my room is a complete disaster. I look beside me, and see my spell book. Yeah, it's true. I practice witch craft. But it doesn't work! Everything I try, it never works!

I grab the book it moves out of my hands, moving to a page. I gasp, and go towards the book. I read the page it landed on. "Undying love." It says at the top. I smile. I then get the ingredients it says. "From the seven seas, to the highest mountains, to the brightest star. I call upon thy, to grant me one wish. I sacrifice much for this one wish." I start. I grab a match, "First the elements. Fire." I say, lighting the match, and putting it in the bowl. "Water." I say, pouring holy water into the bowl. "Earth." I say, putting dirt, and leaves into the bowl. "And air." I finally say, and I wait, I go to my window, letting the wind come and enter my room. "Now, I sacrifice more. My heart." I start, by putting a picture of Davina that I got from her gym locker, "My soul." I say, put a picture of me write beside it, into the bowl. "And my blood." I say, taking the knife, and about to cut my hand, but, I stop.

"Ugh!" I say, dropping the knife, knowing I can't do it. I'm to scared... It's not gonna work anyway? Why waist my blood? Little did I know how wrong I was....

This was, interesting. Anyway, part 4 is coming soon, and part 4 of Roommates is also coming soon. Hope you enjoyed!