Caught

Kol and Davina are secretly dating, and Marcel catches them.

No one's POV

It's 4:00 in New Orleans, and Davina Clarie was currently sitting in the attic, as always, painting. Marcel was out with his vampires, doing god knows what, and she was left alone. She was gonna go shopping with Josh, but then Aiden got sick, so she told him to take care of that. How does a werewolf get sick anyway? Rebekah is out of town, Hayley is busy with Jackson, and she is bored out of her mind.

She was painting a landscape. Usually, she would paint witchy stuff for Marcel, but there was nothing interesting happening. Then, she got an idea, 'Cami.' Davina ran to her bed, and grabbed her phone. She went to Cami's contact, and started typing.

Hey, are you busy rn?

Davina sat waiting patiently for her friend to respond, until her phone chimed.

Not now. Why?

A smile crept on Davina's face

Because I'm bored out of my mind!

Cami reads the message and giggles a little before typing

Lol. Ok, meet me at Rousseau's in 10.

Davina squeals, and quickly stands up.

K. See ya then

Cami reads the message and smiles,

See ya

Davina goes to her closet and puts on a black tank top, and some Jean shorts that brings out her curves, perfectly. She then grabs a grey sweater, that is longer in the back, then in the front (Since a little chilly outside.) She puts on her tennis shoes, and smiles at her outfit in the mirror. 'Perfect.'

She then slowly starts walking out of the church, so she won't get caught. But she had to hide behind a chair because one of Marcel's vampires came by. And when they were gone, she ran out of the church.

At Cami's bar.

Davina's POV

I finally got to the bar, and I walked in to find Cami at the back. I smile, "Davina!" She calls, and my smile grows wider. "Hey Cami!" I say back, and I pull her in for a quick hug. We pull apart, and I sit on a stole.

"Can I get you anything?" She asks, "Yes actually. Get me the usual." I come here a lot when I'm bored. So Cami already knows my order by heart, "Got it. One small Dr. Pepper, with a 8 piece, Louisiana hot sauce flavored chicken, with a basket of fries on the side." She repeats and I smile, "You bet." I say back.

2 hours later

"And all those goats-" Cami laughed, as did I. I've been here for a long while, and I finished my food awhile ago. We've been talking, and laughing, and bringing up great memories, mostly embarrassing. But, that what friends do. "Yes!" I laughed, and then look at the clock to see it's already almost 7:00. My eyes go wide, "Oh, my god, it's late. I have to go before Marcel gets back!" I say, getting out of my seat, "Alright Cinderella, hurry on home." Cami says sarcastically, and I glare at her, before reaching in my pocket and pulling out a $20.

"Here." I tell her, but she pushes it back and I frown, "It's on the house." She says, and I smile, "Cami, you need to pay the bills some how, just take it." I say, pushing it back to her, "No. You need a little freedom, besides, it's a full house tonight. I'll be fine." She pushes the money back to me, and I smile, "This is the first, and last time I'm going to except this!" I tell her, and she smiles, "Sure, whatever. Just get home" She reminds me, and my eyes widen again, and I smile at her again, before putting the money back, and quickly run out the bar.