The Cabin- Part 4

Davina's POV

I'm currently in Marcel's car, since he had the biggest car. He's driving, with Kol in the front, while Josh is in the back back, and I'm in the seats behind Marcel and Kol. We just pulled up to Elena's house, and to be honest, it's kinda creepy. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MAMA!" We here screaming from inside the house, "CHILD, PLEASE LISTEN!" Another women screams, and Elena slams the door, coming out and I get out of the car, walking her over to the car. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask her, before we get in the car. I touch her arm, as she's wearing a light pink sweater, with a long skirt. "I-Im fine. C-can we just g-go?" Elena asks, and I give her a weak smile, "Of course." I say, opening the door, and I glance at the window, seeing her mother looking out the window. I frown, "D, you coming?" I here cami say, and I nod, getting into the car next to Elena.

Elena's POV

I hate my mother! She's being petty, and rude. She found my spell book, and asked me about it. She says I'm summoning the devil. I don't think so. I know so. I will do whatever it takes to make sure me and Davina get are happily ever after. No matter the cost. "So, Elena. You excited?" A blonde girl asks. "Uh, yeah." I say, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Oh! Shit, I forgot. Did you bring a bathing suit?" Davina asks me, "Um. No. I uh, I can't swim." I say, embarrassed, "Wait what? Why not? Do you have like-" The annoying one starts, but the blonde hits him. "Shut up Josh." She says. "Btw, I'm Cami. The one driving it Marcel. You probably already know Josh and Kol, and of course Davina." Cami says, and I nod. "Elena, I can teach you how to swim if you want?" Davina asks me, "N-no thanks. I don't wanna swim. But, you can." I say, and she smiles, "Your sure?" She asks, and I nod, and smile. "I'm fine." I say.

No one's POV

An hour and a half later, Marcel pulls up to the Cabin.

"Woah Cami, when did your grandpa get rich?" Josh asks, "I have no idea

"Woah Cami, when did your grandpa get rich?" Josh asks, "I have no idea." She says, looking at the cabin, as everyone steps out of the car. "Ok, boys grab the bags, the girls can go and look around." Davina says, and Elena, Cami and Davina start going but Josh starts following, so Cami stops. "Josh. What are you doing? Go help Kol and Marcel." Cami says, "But-" He starts, "Josh. If you have a penis, then you are a boy. Go, now!" Cami says, and Josh rolls his eyes, and goes over, helping Kol and Marcel with the bags.

Everyone gets there bags and everything. "Alright, so. Kol, and Davina you have the room down the hall, Josh your room is downstairs, Marcel your room is next to the master bedroom, which of course if mine, and Elena you can have the guest bedroom down the hall." Cami says, and everyone nods, going to there rooms. "So. You and Elena are friends now?" Kol asks, putting his clothes away, as Davina does the same. "Yeah, I mean. She doesn't exactly have many." Davina says, turning to face Kol, and he turns around, moving towards Davina. "You have such a big, beautiful heart. And I love that about you. But you can also be a bit naive at times love. Are you sure-" Kol starts, "Kol. Elena won't hurt me. She's harmless, so chill out ok. Now, finish unpacking." Davina says, pecking his lips, Kol goes to a bag, but Davina stops him.

"Not that bag." She says, frequently, "Oh? What are you hiding?" Kol asks, trying to get the bag, but Davina moved it. "Nothing, ok! It's, nothing." Davina giggles, and Kol nods, before quickly picking Davina up by the waist, making her drop the bag. He kisses her on the lips, and she raps her legs around him. "Whats in the bag love?" Kol whispers in Davina's ear. "A surprise for later. But, if you peek, it won't be a surprise." She says back, and Kol growls, kissing her again. He carries her to the bed, and gets on top of her. Her legs rapped around him.

Elena's POV

"Hey, Elena?" Cami asks, and I turn around, "Y-yeah?" I ask her, "Can you go tell Kol and Davina that we're going swimming?" She asks, and I nod, "O-ok." I say, smiling at the chance to see Davina again. I walk up stairs, turning the corner. I slowly make my way to Davina and Kol's room, and when I get there, the door is cracked. Anger boils in me at the sight. Davina has her legs rapped around Kol's torso, has he's on top of her. Do they ever stop? I clear my throat and they quickly pull apart. "Elena, uh. Hey?" Davina says, "Cami says get your swimsuits on." I say, with little emotion. "Tell her we'll be down soon." Kol says, and I glare at him. I walk away, without saying another word.

5 minutes later

Davina's POV

"Are you sure you don't wanna swim?" I asks Elena. "No, I'm ok. But, thank you." She responds, "Of course. Now let's go Cami!" I say, and we make are way outside. My swimsuit consits of a strapless top, with high waisted bottoms, with cross patterns on the side. The entire piece is black. Cami's wearing a one-piece swimsuit that is a green color. It also shows a bit of skin in the middle.

(Davina's swimsuit)

(Cami's swimsuit)

We run over to the boys, and there jaws drop

We run over to the boys, and there jaws drop. "Bloody hell." I here Kol mumble, and I giggle. Marcel bites his lip as he looks at Cami. "I know we look hot and all, but the hamburgers are burning boys!" Cami says, and they quickly clear there throats, going over to the grill. "So where's evil Elena?" Josh asks, coming out of the water. "Josh, don't say that. Also, she is inside." Cami says, "She is so weird." Josh says, "And your so gay, your point is?" I ask him, making him roll his eyes. "You'll regret that." He says, picking me up, and pushing me into the pool. "Josh!"

Part 5 is coming next. Also, there might be a part 6, maybe not. Who knows? Don't forget to comment and vote.