Roommates- Part 5

Final Part! Hope you enjoy.

Kol takes up all the hot water, and Davina gives him a piece of her mind. Only this time, they end up in the same shower. Read to see what happens.

Also, the shower sex was requested, but the user asked me not to say who. Hope you all enjoy!

Warning, contains sexual content. It will give you a warning where.

No one's POV

It's been about a week since Davina and Kol made out. Neither one of them could stop thinking about each other, and it was killing them. Davina laid in her room, reading a nancy drew book, as she was extremely bored. It was 7:30, and it was Saturday. Her show didn't come on, and Netflix needed to be paid. She tried calling the girls, but everyone's busy. Katherine is with Stefan for some reason, Bonnie and Caroline are taking care of Caroline's mom, and Rebekah had something to do with her older sister Freya.

Davina's POV

I sigh. This is so boring. I've already read Nancy Drew like, a million times, and I've read the old versions, the new versions, all of the versions! I stand up, going towards my desk, looking at any books that I have. I sigh again, sitting down on my chair, and opening my computer. Might as well try school work? I say, opening a tab, and starting Biology 101. "God I hate  this." I mumbled starting the work that is due next week.

20 minutes later

I sigh. I'm finally done with the damn assignment. I turn off my laptop, and go into my drawers, looking for clothes to wear after my nice, hot, relaxing, bath that I can't wait to have. I have some candles ready, some rose petals, and all by myself. Finally. Kol should be taking a shower right about now, that means that I have at least 10 minutes to myself, before he comes in here and says goodnight. I start taking off my clothes, before locking my door, and going into my bathroom. I grab a towel, and rap around my body. I turn on the water, feeling it, and it's ICE COLD?! I flinch, moving my hand away, "Ugh! I'm going to kill him!" I yell, knowing Kol probably had the shower running, and he's hogging all the damn hot water!

I don't care that I'm naked, I'm mad! I rap the towel around me, tightly, and storm out of my room, into Kol's. It's not locked. Perfect. I storm into his room, looking around, then hearing the shower running. I am extremely, angry. I march into the bathroom, and without thinking, my anger takes over, and I grab a towel, because I have some human decency. I grab the towel, and rip the shower certain open, throughing him the towel. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yells, catching the towel, but not before I got a quick glance, and wow he's big. "Davina?! The hell?!" He yells, rapping the towel around him quickly. I smile, "Hi Kol, how are you I'm good, anyway just wanted to let you know to stop using all the DAMN HOT WATER, SO I CAN TAKE A NICE, RELAXING BATH!" I yell.

He then looks me up and down, biting his lip. "It looks more like you just wanted to join?" He says, stepping out of the shower. I look at him, his glistening body, and the towel his wet, but not soaked. He looks extremely hot, right now Jesus, hormones this isn't the time! "No I- I wanted to relax! Now, are you done showering?" I ask him, and he comes closer to me, making me back up. "You know, a hot bath isn't the only way to relax." He says, and I frown, but then my eyes widen when I realize what he means. I giggle, with no humor. "Ha, yeah no. That's hilarious, really." I say, trying to turn around, but Kol grabs me and turns me around, the towel getting really loose, so I hold it up. "Oh come on Darling. We can save water this way? Besides. Ever since that little, stunt at the sleepover." He starts, getting extremely close to me. "I can't stop thinking about you." He whispers in my ear. My breath catches in my throat, and it gets hard to breath. He presses his wet, body against my dry towel, and I bite my lip to hold back a moan.

"I-I, uh... You, think about me?" I ask, and loosen my grip on my towel. I can feel his smirk, "All the time. Your sexy little body, your sassy mouth, you sarcastic witt. All of it." He says, and I bite my lip. My brain hates me for giving into him. But my heart, is cheering me on. "So what do you say? Wanna save water?" He asks me, and my breathing becomes erratic, I lock eyes with him. And it's like I'm staring into his soul. I lean up, and crash my lips to his, his hands immediately going to my torso, and my hands going around his neck. Are lips move in sync, and I can feel the towel loosening. We pull away after a while, "If I'm not relaxed by the end of this, I'm moving out. Got it?" I pant, and he chuckles, "No pressure." He smirks, kissing me again, and he pushes me against the door, grinding into me, making me moan.

Warning, Sexual content ahead.

His lips travel down my jaw, to my neck, making me moan as he leaves a fire feeling after every kiss. "Kol, get in the damn shower." I say, making him pull away, and smirk. The towels, are soon off, and we're now in the shower. The water pouring over us, making the kiss more sweet, and intense. His member brushes against my core, making me moan, which he notices, as he pushes me against the cold, hard, shower wall. I moan again, and gently bite his lip, making a very sexy growl come from his chest. We pull away, but are lips are still brushing against each others. "Jump up love." He says, squeezing my ass a bit. I jump up just a bit, as he pick me up, and my legs rap around him, as his member pounds into me, making are breath hitch. "Bloody hell your tight." He curses, in the crock of my neck, "Fuck, Kol." I moan, and soon, we start moving. First slow, but then the pace picks up. "Oh, fuck." I moan, "Jesus, why didn't I do this sooner." He mumbles, and I giggle a moan out.

Me and Kol have been like this for a couple minutes, the bathroom filled with are moans, and thw shower running. But then, he pulls out, and my feet touch the ground. I almost fall over, but i catch myself, very confused. "What the hell-" I start, but he turns me around so my chest is on the cold shower wall, "Just, relax." He says, and thrusts into me from behind. "Oh, fuck!" I moan, gripping the back of his head, as my back is against his chest. "Fuck." He groans, and he starts thrusting into me, making me a moaning mess. He sneak a hand to my front, and teases my clit, making me moan even more. I grab my breast, and give it a good squeeze, as Kol thrusts into me, as I grind on him. "Shit, yes." I moan.

5 minutes later

"Fuck, yes!" I moan, as Kol thrusts into me, still from behind. Only, I'm leaned over, my hands on the tile, while he pounds into me, literally. I know I will be sore tomorrow. "Christ." I hear Kol curse, and I bite my lip to muffle my moans. "Mm, fuck I'm close!" I whimper, as I feel a knot form in my stomach, "Fuck me to love." He says, and he sneaks a hand down, rubbing my clit with no mercy. "Oh, fuck yes! Don't stop!" I moan, biting my lip to keep me from screaming. "Oh, fuck darling!" He moans, before he cums in hot spurts inside me. Thank God Katherine convinced me to take birth control. "Oh Kol!" I moan, and soon, I'm cumming. His thrusts get slower, and soon they stop. My legs feel like jelly, as I stand up straight, and his arms rap around my waist, him still inside me. "So, are you moving out?" He asks, and I giggle. "Absolutely, not." I say.

We start washing each other up, and soon, we're out of the shower. I slept in Kol's bed that night, and that wasn't the first night. There were many after that. We did have to move out in the middle of the year, but we ended up just getting are own place by the school. I love Kol, and he loves me. Why did I ever hate him again?

We are finally done with the roommate series! It took a lot longer then I thought, but hey, it's here. I hope the smut wasn't to smutty, i tried to do it the best I could in the users description. I mean I written worse, but I wanted it to be sweet. Hope you all enjoyed, and don't forget to comment and vote.