He's gone...

Davina thinks that Marcel died when Elijah ripped his heart out in New Orleans. Being devastated, she tries to bring him back, causing Kol interfere, and burn the ingredient to being him back.

Kol's POV

"KOL, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND, JUST PLEASE GIVE IT BACK!" She screams. "DAVINA, I LOVE YOU, AND THIS SPELL WILL KILL YOU!" I scream back, "THEN LET ME DIE!" She screams again. I came home about an hour ago, to see Davina in the middle of a spell. Ever since she found out about Marcel, she's been in bad shape. But I didn't think she'd take it this far. She was trying to bring him back, so I stopped her, taking the main ingredient, (Marcel's blood) and now, we're here. "HE'S DEAD KOL! NEVER COMING BACK! HE WAS LIKE A FATHER TO ME, I LOVED HIM!" She shouts, tears going down her eyes. "Darling, I know you did. But this isn't the answer." I say, trying to calm her down. "THEN WHAT IS!? I HAD NO TROUBLE, BRINGING YOU BACK, I CAN DO THE SAME WITH HIM!" She trys to take the vile from me, but I vamp speed to the other side of the room. "Davina, I can't let you do this! Please love, it can, and will kill you!" I say, "Kol, please. Let me do this for me." She cry's, and my heart breaks seeing her like this. I look at the fire behind me.

"Kol. I can bring him back, and if it kills me, you'll find a way to bring me back, even if you can't I JUST NEED HIM TO BE ALIVE, HE DESERVES TO BE ALIVE!" Davina looses her cool, blasting me back. "Kol. Give me the vile." She says, "NO!" I shout, "GIVE ME THE DAMN VILE!" She shouts again, "NO! DAVINA, I WONT LET YOU KILL YOURSELF! MARCEL WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO EITHER!" I shout, "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT HE WANTS, HE DEAD!" She says. I look at the fire behind me again. Glancing at it. It's the right think to do. I know it is. "Davina, I can't let you do this, and... There is only one way I know for sure that you won't." I say, going towards the fire. "No, NO! KOL, PLEASE!" She sobs, "KOL, IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE!" She screams, "I'm sorry love. It's for your own good." I say, standing right by the fire.

"Kol. IF YOU DO IT, I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER!" She threatens. Still sobbing. Tears now forming in my eyes as well. "I-I rather have you h-hate me. Then you die..." I say, "NO!" She screams again, and I toss the vile in the fire, watching it melt, as Davina runs over to the fire. "No, no!" She trys reaching in the fire, but I hold her back. "DAVINA, STOP!" I yell, "NO!" She screams, but I hold her from behind, keeping her from the fire with my vampire strength. "LET ME GO!" She sobs, and screams, but it only makes me hold her tighter. Not to tight, to hurt her. But tight enough to keep her in place. "Please Davina, this is killing me to watch!" He says. Davina sobs, falling to her knees. "He's gone." She sobs, "He wouldn't want this for you. He'd want you to be happy." I say, tears coming down my cheeks. I loosen my grip on her arms.

"Davina, I know you probably hate me... But, I'd rather you'd hate me, then you sacrifice yourself for something that might not even work." I say, my voice shaky, and my throat dry. "I-i don't, h-hate you Kol... I love you, I just... I miss him." She says, calming herself down just a bit though. "I know love. And I love you, and it's because I love you, I couldn't let you do this." I hold her in my arms, as she relaxes a bit. I kiss the top of her head. "Kol. Thank you. I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you." She says, and I put on a sad smile. "He loved you." I say, and she turns around, "I know." She says, and kisses me on the lips. "Im gonna lay down." She says, standing up, "Alright." I say, as we walk to are room. She lays down, and I'm about to leave, when she calls my name. "Kol. Can you lay with me?" She asks, and I smirk turning around. I run over to the bed using vampire speed. "Of course darling." I say, getting in bed with her. She cuddles close to my chest, and I hold her tightly, not wanting to let her go. "I love you." She says, "I love you more." I say back. And we stay like that, in silence. In one another's embrace, in pure. Bliss...

This one was a shorter one, but it was also kinda sad. Roommates part 2 should be up in a bit. Hope you enjoyed!