Requested- Clueless

This is kinda rushed so, sorry.

Josh is incredibly protective of Cher ever since they kissed on the stairwell.

Fluff

Requested by klatherine

Cher's POV

Me and D were in the mall, accompanied by Josh. Daddy said my clothes were getting much to small for me, and so I needed an upgrade. I took this as an opportunity! "Cher, why do you need so many clothes! Your dad said a couple outfits, not the store!" Josh complains. I scoff, "What do you mean? I only have a couple outfits?" He rolls his eyes while me and D are still wondering what he meant by "a couple outfits".

By now, it has been 4 hours of nonstop shopping. We were in the food court, while Josh was in the bathroom. Me and D were minding are own business, when 3 guys walk up to us. "Well hello there blondie~" I smile, "Hi!" We look up at them, smiling. "Now what are two pretty girls doing sitting all alone? Surely you want some company?" I frown, "Uh, nope. We're just waiting on my boyfriend." He crotches down to eye level, and I frown again. This really isn't good for my face to frown so much, but this guy is giving off weird vibes. "Your boyfriends a party pooper. Come hang with me-" His hand was going up my thigh, "And I'll show you a good time." D stands up, "She said she has a boyfriend." She says, and I nod. The two other guys grab D by the arms. "Keep it quiet will ya?" One says, and I'm so confused. "Could you leave? We don't want you here!" I say, and he chuckles. "Come on blondie. Let's have some fun." I slap him, "My name is Cher, and I have a boyfriend." He grabs me by my throat, "Now you listen here-" "Hey dick!" He turns around oh so quickly, just to be punched in the face. Sending him out. "Josh!" He looks at the other guys, and they help up there friend before leaving. "Josh!" I hug him, and he hugs me.

At home

"Josh." I breath out as he kissed my neck. We dropped D off, then went home. Daddy was working the late shift, so we saw this as an opportunity. I was against my bedroom door, as he kissed my neck. "Get this damn dress off." He breathed, and I chuckles. He backed away, and before he knew it, the dress was off. I was standing in nothing but a matching bra and panties set. He breathed a shaky breath. I took off his shirt, and we were on the bed.

That was a night full of surprises.

This was really short, but I hope it was ok klatherine .
That was all, and! How everyone is having a great day! Also don't forget to comment and vote!