The Neglected Child

1 week later...

" Is anyone coming to pick up? Do you have phone your mommy?" Chanyeol asks to Woohyun who is looking sad. It's really disappointed to him that someone has such a cute little baby but they don't even care. Always there's no timetable when Woohyun will be picked up from school. Few days can be tolerable,but everyday.

Asking Jiho's mother Irene , Chanyeol got a shocking news that Woohyun's guardians doesn't care about him. His guardians never usually attend any parents days of school. He waits times after time to get picked up from school. His report cards or anything approved by guardians are always delayed. Seeming like Woohyun is getting a troubled childhood because of his guardian's reluctant behaviour.

"I am gonna take Jiho to ice-cream parlour. Will you join us?" Chanyeol asks Woohyun who takes preparation to complete homework sitting in a school bench outside while waiting for his guardian.

"No.... I can't make my mommy wait for me," Woohyun refuses politely.

           ________________________

"This apartment is close to your school. Here's some of your friends are living nearby. It's our new home," Baekhyun takes Woohyun to his new apartment where he has shifted today.

"I will miss Minseokie samchun and Jongdae samchun," Woohyun pouts.

"They will come for Woohyunee," Baekhyun laughs. It was really hard to work for buying this apartment. What he is doing is only for Woohyun. He has to build up Woohyun's future. Using up his model career,he can earn right this moment. He has to work harder to earn more & more to secure his son's future.

             _____________________

"Yeolie uncle," Woohyun calls Chanyeol from behind while hiding something behind in his hand with shy.

"Yes?"

"I have something to gift you. I have drawn you," Woohyun runs while giving the drawing in Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol laughs watching the bigger ear of the cartoon like figure which Woohyun has drawn as him.

                  ____________________

"Woohyun, won't you come today?" Jiho cries over phone.

"Mommy is busy and there's none to pick me up to reach your home. Sorry, Jiho. I had a lot of plan with you. But seeming like I can't," Woohyun also cries from another side of phone.

"Woohyun, tell your guardian that I am going to pick you up. Give me your mother's number Jiho's mom will talk with her,Okay? Don't cry. I am coming," Chanyeol feels anger enough to tell something harshly to Jiho's guardian face to face.

                  ____________________

"Woohyun's mom is not at home. I am his uncle taking care of him. Mrs Kim has already talked with me. Please let me know when to pick him up from Jiho's home. Would you like to sit inside?" Minseok talks with Chanyeol as he is now standing on the door of apartment.

"No, there's already so late actually. I will return him and have a talk with his mother then."

"His mother will return lately today. It's okay we have done tea together," Minseok stays polite.

           ________________________

"Who named you Woohyun?" Chanyeol suddenly asks to Woohyun who is now sitting inside the car.

" Uncle Minseokie," Woohyun replies randomly.

"Oh! I named my baby son Woohyun too," Chanyeol brings the topic that he get remind hearing Woohyun's name everytime.

"Wow! I will like to meet him."

"He has become a star in sky. I will make you to meet him one day," Chanyeol tries to close the topic.

"If only Baekhyun didn't do such horrible thing........ ," Chanyeol mumbles to himself. Whatever Chanyeol has nothing to do but memorising the memories of Baekhyun that he has left behind.

                   ******************

Hi,guys.

Long time no see.

Hoping you are still with my story. I have just returned from a long hiatus.

Vote and comment,if you like this story. And hoping to get support from my readers like before.

Love you,guys.