The Trap

Chanyeol wakes up bit late in the morning . Today Baekhyun hasn't waken him up.  The broken vase and scattered white roses  over the floor reminds him what he had done with Baekhyun last night. He was so stressed that Baekhyun's simple words made him so angry.

So, Baekhyun didn't sleep with him. Is Baekhyun sleeping at the guest room Chanyeol thinks . Chanyeol checks the guest room. May be Baekhyun is in kitchen now .

Sometimes after fighting with Chanyeol Baekhyun sleeps in guest room. Most of the fight between them occur because of Chanyeol's possessiveness and stress . Chanyeol easily loses his temper when he becomes angry.

Although in others days  Chanyeol tries to break the ice between them and make Baekhyun to sleep with him. But last night that didn't happen. "Is Baekhyun in the kitchen then?" Chanyeol mumbles.

No..... Baekhyun isn't in kitchen . The dining table is still containing last night's dinner . Looks like none touched  the dinner except a little bowl of rice from which only a few portion has eaten. Baekhyun didn't take dinner last night?

Last night he was really so hard on Baekhyun . May be he has gone to his father's mansion . But this time Baekhyun hasn't left any sticky note for him on wall of refrigerator.

The phone is continuously ringing in the living room.. "Baekhyun is calling me," Chanyeol thinks. But he knows so well that Baekhyun never calls continuosly like this.

The screen is showing it's secretary of his cheif. Chanyeol receives the call,

" Prosecutor Park speaking."

"Sir.... Cheif wants you right now in office."

" Anything wrong?... It's so early."

" Yes... He wants you early today.."

" Okay... I am coming..... Just 15 minutes..."

Chanyeol gets ready within 5 minutes. When he arrives in office,he straightly goes to meet the chief. Although it's so early,the chief is present in office. Without greetings the chief starts talking,

"Chanyeol , Hand me the file of money laundering case."

"Those papers are signed by me... It should be presented by me...Why?" Chanyeol is bit confused.

" You don't have to. Just hand me the file . Your work for this case is finished."

" Why? What I have done wrong?"

" I am not bound to answer you . Just hand me and leave..."

Chanyeol is about to leave ,but the chief stops him.

"Wait... Tell me where you have kept the file... My assistant will bring it.."

The cheif didn't know Chanyeol is the boyfriend of Mr. Byun's only son . After knowing it he is afraid that Chanyeol can remove any papers from the file to help Me Byun . Although the chief made Chanyeol  to sign those saying the cheif said he has done accurate investigation. Right now he is feeling insecured thinking the signed papers are still near Chanyeol. Ministry is giving pressure on the chief to handover the case to court as soon as possible.

Chanyeol hands the key to chief's assistant and says him about the file with hesitation. As the assistant brings the file the chief tells Chanyeol to leave.

Is anything wrong with those papers?... Chanyeol isn't feeling so well about those . Those are strong evidence of money laundering against Mr Byun. Or is Mr Byun is using his power to remove these evidence?.. He has strong influence on almost every department . He can do it. Chanyeol's anger  towards Byun family  is coming back again.

It's now middle of the day. Chanyeol is checking some investigation papers of local crimes in Seoul . Suddenly attorney Kai enters his room . He starts talking without any introduction,

" Chanyeol , you know everything , right? I thought you...."

" You thought what?... And what are you talking about?"

" The morning's incidence of shooting by police."

" I can't understand you... Police shoot where and why?"

" The police had shoot Mr Byun's son while searching for Mr Byun in Byun mansion."

" What do you mean by Mr Byun's son?... He has only one son.... And it's Baek..."

Suddenly shiever  runs through Chanyeol's spine, Baekhyun is still at Byun mansion. Chanyeol shouts,

" what!!!..."

" Baekhyun is your fiance . Suddenly what's happening these, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol gets up immediately . He step towards the chief's office hastily. He enters the chief office after knocking. He even doesn't wait for response. Seeing him the chief asks furrowing his eyebrows,

" What do you want, Chanyeol ?"

" The case is already presented in court?"

" Yeah...in morning.... You don't have to think about it . The police has already  started searching for Mr Byun."

What Chanyeol can understand that it was a trap. The chief took those papers to present at the court so early. But why?

The TV on the corridor showing breaking news... The police has shoot Mr Byun's son while searching for Mr Byun in Byun mansion.... Chanyeol can't believe what's happening.

Chanyeol immediately leaves for hospital . Baekhyun is so soft . He can't tolerate any pain. Baekhyun is injured now making Chanyeol crazy . Baekhyun had no connection with his father's crime. Why the hell the police have shoot Baekhyun . Did Baekhyun's family used Baekhyun as a bait? Chanyeol swears Baekhyun's family has to pay for it . And the police who has shoot Baekhyun. How dare he shoots someone who has no connection with this case?

After entering the hospital Chanyeol checks Baekhyun's information from desk. But Baekhyun is still in the O.T. !...Such police shooting case usually handed by Dr Yesung who is one of Chanyeol's best friend.

Chanyeol Keeps waiting outside the O.T. . He is afraid  thinking how much injured  Baekhyun is. .. After one and half hour Yesung comes out from the O.T...... Chanyeol immediately steps towards Yesung. He is not in condition to introduction.

" How is Baekhyun, Yesung ?"

Yesung looks at Chanyeol. He prepares himself to reply,

" Risk free. ..."

" Baekhyun is okay , right?"

" Chanyeol , Baekhyun was shoot twice. Fortunately one just slipped over his shoulder's skin... And another one hit him right in the shoulder . None of these shooting injuries are serious.... But...."

" But what?" Chanyeol is impatient now .

" Baekhyun has miscarriaged the baby he was carrying."

          **************************
Hi, I am back with another chapter...

If you like this ff then vote and comment...

See you soon with another chapter..

❤️❤️❤️