Relativity of Happiness

Chanyeol snuggles on Baekhyun's neck, while Baekhyun is preparing egg roll for breakfast. It's holiday and no tension to go at court early.

"Stop it... Woohyun will see us," Baekhyun says while breaking another eggshell.

"Woohyun is sleeping...," Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun's butt.

"Kindly stop. The egg will be split and it will stink," Baekhyun mixes egg white and yolk using a beater.

"Why not let's order something from outside. It's holiday, Baek. Give me some time. Let's give some time to our relationship,"Chanyeol whines while keeping his head on shoulder.

"Do you want a kid ? Or act like a kid?" Baekhyun tilts his head towards Chanyeol.

"Kids don't do what we are doing...," Chanyeol replies instantly.

" Getting lawyer husband is no fun. Never ending debate inside and outside the house," Baekhyun gives an innocent stare while biting his lower lips. His bangs are covering part of his eyes. Such an irresistible view for Chanyeol! Chanyeol's nose touches Baekhyun's nose. For few seconds he feels the rhythm of Baekhyun's breathing and scent of Baekhyun's attractive lips. His hands digs on Baekhyun's slender waist inside Baekhyun's T-Shirt. He kisses Baekhyun's lips and upper lips area like mad.

"Mommy, where is my sweatshirt?" Suddenly Woohyun shouts from upstairs.Both of them get startled which makes Baekhyun to drop the glass bowl containing eggs on the floor.

"Are you okay, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol says.Both of them have already separated.

" It's okay," Baekhyun sighs looking at the mess.

"You are still sick. I am cleaning this. Just order something for breakfast."

      _____________________________

"Why do kids need to special sessions on math on even holiday?" Chanyeol says while driving the car to Woohyun's math academy.

"Is it fun, Woohyunie?" Baekhyun asks Woohyun.

"Yes, it's fun to do with my classmates."

"My son has got my braincells," Baekhyun laughs.

"Yes... Extraordinary mom and extraordinary son... This is the ordinary father... Who doesn't  match in the family." Chanyeol laughs.

           ___________________

"Why you are using phone, when you told me that you have cancelled your every plan to have a date with me," Baekhyun says while playing with the spoon crushing the main course of food. Chanyeol reserved a table for both of them in restaurant to have three-meal course in lunch.

"It's just an old friend who have come from states recently. It will show rude," Chanyeol replies while still typing.

Baekhyun doesn't eat ,but plays with the food while barely eating.

Chanyeol completes his texting and starts to eat hurriedly.

"Done texting? You can text more, I am waiting here," Baekhyun keeps his arms on table while leaving the spoon on plate.

"Is the food not good?" Chanyeol furrows eyebrows.

"Are we here for food? Then I will just have the desert and will leave, Chanyeol," Baekhyun impatiently says.

"This was my offer to you to have date. Why you are reverse blaming?"

"Because I am trying to... And you are... You are not trying... Stop having office work here... Old friend or what, can we please leave outside the world of law for the sake of life? Can you please told your sexy assistant to stop calling you in holiday? It makes me to lose my appetite?"

" Sexy assistant! I don't find anyone more sexy than you in office. Can you show me which one?" Chanyeol laughs.

"Look... I am not jealous... But don't lie..."

"Listen, this is really just an old friend. You can read the conversation," Chanyeol pushes the phone over table towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glimpses over the name of text sender called Dara.

"Stop it, Chanyeol. I am not interested in your conversation," Baekhyun hurriedly looks away and says to stay cool.

    ____________

"Why you are not picking up your phone?" Chanyeol asks watching Baekhyun's phone is showing an incoming call,but Baekhyun is totally ignoring it.

"I am on a date,my priority is date now."

"Are you angry with me for coming in the date?"

"Can you stop asking that whether I am angry or not? Do I look angry all the time? Is it my fault to get a angry face? This is what I like to talk," Baekhyun pouts.

"Totally opposite. Nowadays I can't understand whether you are happy or sad or angry or disappointed. You were not like this before," Chanyeol says when the call gets cut.

"Yes, I am a robot, you can keep myself on sale list to sell near a laboratory," Baekhyun says, when his phone shows another incoming call.

"Take it, Baek. I am okay."

"I am not okay leaving even my glimpse from you when I am on date," Baekhyun feels like to throw the phone in dustbin understanding it's none but Loey. He is getting on Baekhyun's nerve nowadays.

"I will go in washroom. What's with that stare? Am I not allowed to go on washroom during date? Wanna come?" Chanyeol loves watching Baekhyun's steel face without smile.

"Go..."

As Chanyeol leaves, Baekhyun picks the phone.

"Whoa ! Whoa! Leaving a bait you are avoiding me!" Loey says from opposite site.

" I don't need what I wanted to verify before. Stop calling me," Baekhyun sighs.

"We can be ally... I can help you to bring down...."

"No, thanks...," Baekhyun cuts the call.

He doesn't know why he wants to trust Chanyeol nowadays and have started to dream about a happy family with Chanyeol again. May be Chanyeol really didn't have any linkage with what happened? Everyone deserves happiness, Chanyeol too, Woohyun too and Baekhyun himself too.

           **************************

Wanted to give a big big update, but couldn't....

Hoping to update tomorrow too.

Vote and comment,if you like it.