Unfair Battle

Baekhyun sobs silently while walking randomly holding Woohyun in arms in the park. As he looks back to find out the trace of giant,he finds out he is out of his trace right now. Still Baekhyun keeps walking randomly and sits down on a bench inside park while remaining alert.

"Mommy....Why are you crying," Woohyun touches Baekhyun's tear soaked cheek.

"Nothing.  I am okay,"Baekhyun wipes tears with sleeves of his baggy shirt. He never thought he would ever meet that person again in life even after changing life in a new country. Is destiny going to play with him again? He recognised Woohyun as his son. May be he doesn't care about him anymore,but he will take away his heir. If Baekhyun wasn't someone who impersonate himself, Baekhyun could file a lawsuit for custody. But Prosecutor Park won't let this go easily, what if he is now promoted into lawyer and will make Baekhyun to send in prison again. Should he escape from here?

"Is Yeolie uncle a bad person? Are you hurt because of him?" Woohyun breaks the awkward silence.

"Listen.... Do you know him? How long?.... Did he come to you?"

"He is Jiho's uncle. He was always good to me. He gave me a lot of chocolates and fed me ice-creams. He played with me. Don't know why you are thinking him bad person? He even......."

"If he tells you to go with him leaving me,will you?" Baekhyun feels disgusted thinking Chanyeol has may be approached by knowing everything. Was Baekhyun still under spying? Chanyeol has taken a way to lure Woohyun by trap of chocolate and ice-cream.

"Nope. I can't be without mommy. Every time I thanked him for treat. He never told me anything......," Woohyun tries to explain that Chanyeol is not a bad person to get afraid. He is thinking his mommy has thought Chanyeol a bad stranger who was trying to lure him from park.

"Listen,he is not a good person. He doesn't love you. He just hates me and he wants to punish me by taking little Woohyunie from me. He will not give you ice-cream or chocolate ,after taking away from me. He will beat you, won't let you play anymore," Baekhyun talks randomly while trying to explain why Woohyun should start hating that person and at the same time he has a plan of escaping for the second time.

                 _______________________

"Are you serious? " Minseok says watching Baekhyun's preparation to take leave from Shanghai for at least 2/3 months.

"He knows my address,he has information about Woohyun. He knows where Woohyun studies. He is already so much ahead. He may be just waiting for a perfect moment to ruin me again. What if he accuses me for impersonation......," Baekhyun talks while checking his  accounts. He is planning to withdraw large sum of money. He hasn't touch only one account which is saved for Woohyun's future.

Woohyun is watching both Baekhyun and Xiumin talking. He doesn't know why his mommy is acting strange suddenly.

"You are nothing but a fool. You are already a popular figure. He can file a lawsuit anytime and bring it to public? Right then, people will blame you and ... Think about Woohyun. Will he be able to be fallen in this nasty process? Are you sure this news won't make him to feel ashamed of himself in future whatever the result will be? Or will he be okay ,if people around him gossip about his parents? What if you ends up getting the worst image after all trial? " Xiumin tries to explain. He can understand Baekhyun is going to do a big mistake .

" Should I kill myself then? Is there anything he has left for me to choose?" Baekhyun breaks into cry suddenly.

"Don't break down in front Woohyun," Xiumin whispers while trying to console Baekhyun by touching his shoulder. Baekhyun looks at  little  Woohyun who is sitting at far distance from him and watching Baekhyun with surprise in eyes.

"He should know the truth.... Woohyun.... Come here," Baekhyun orders in strict voice wiping his tears.

"Baekhyun, don't do anything about which you will regret later,"Xiumin says watching Woohyun to coming near Baekhyun. Woohyun is afraid of Baekhyun,but he is still coming. What if his mommy gets more angry, if he doesn't hear his order.

"Mommy.... I didn't do anything wrong, right?" Woohyun asks while he is on verge of crying. His little lips quivers while trying to control sobs. "Is mommy angry as I took ice-creams and chocolates from him," he thinks inside his mind.

"Didn't you ask me where is your dad? That man is your dad......," Baekhyun says in unusual cold voice. He can't let this battle to be unfair.

             **************************

Hi,guys.

It's been 2 years I started this ff,and still writing.

Let me know,who was the update.

Vote and comment,if you like it

Love you ,guys ❤️