Ferocious Hound

Chanyeol cuts small pieces of steaming seafood spring onion pajeon (pancake) for Woohyun who is not sitting with red cheeks and swollen eyes in front of him in the restaurant. Chanyeol decided to eat outside with Woohyun as he has skipped his usual routine of lunch and evening snacks.

Chanyeol observes Woohyun eating a small amount of food for a long time.

"Is the food not so good, Woohyunie?" Chanyeol asks with concern.

"Mommy will not cook anything ,if we eat outside. Can we take the rest of the pajeon at home? Mommy likes pajeon," Woohyun asks while watching his dad complete his dinner outside with him.

"Why are you becoming concerned about your mommy now? He has skipped meals from noon and won't eat anything  as he is not hungry. You even said that you won't eat anything that he touches," Chanyeol understands Woohyun's rebound phase has started.

"I was... I was... Angry that I didn't know what I was saying....," Woohyun's lips quivers as a rush of tears brim his big eyes.

"Hey, don't cry in an open place! People will think I'm a kidnapper . I mean bad father. Your mommy is hurt because of what you have said. He has so many bad memories that he also talks sometimes like you while not understanding what he is saying," Chanyeol explains while Woohyun wipes his tears from cheeks. 

" Is mommy going to leave me because I am bad? I always try not to make any mistakes,but I don't know how it happens. Mommy is right,I am mistaken," Woohyun again starts to cry while chopsticks from his trembling hand fall down on the floor.

"Oh God! Where am I going with you two? Listen, you are still a baby to understand elders' talking. How can Woohyunie be a mistake in our home? You are the only treasure of our home. You are always a good boy," Chanyeol picks up fresh chopsticks from chopstick holders and serves Woohyun while  pulling Woohyun to the chair next to him. He wipes Woohyun's tears with a napkin.

"I will not fight with mommy anymore. I will hear everything he says," Woohyun says while pushing the plate of pajeon far from him. He doesn't have an appetite for food.

" Woohyun, why do you think we always fight? Can't you see the bond between us? We can fight, because we love each other. In love everything is fair," Chanyeol changes the topic suddenly.

"Are you saying my fight was fair too?" 

"No, your mommy is my lover. I won't argue when you will have a fight with your future lover or your girlfriend," Chanyeol laughs while not even understanding his own logic.

"Has mommy not forbidden you to talk like that in front of little babies?" Woohyun gives a judgemental stare like Baekhyun towards Chanyeol.

            _____________________

Chanyeol doesn't get confused watching the familiar blonde artificial hair with dirty ribbon inside the book that Baekhyun is currently reading...

 Baekhyun is having a busy time preserving the food that he and Woohyun have brought from the restaurant. Chanyeol can hear the giggling of mother and son sometimes from the living room.

Baekhyun didn't make Woohyun apologize to Jamyonung's parents without any reason. Chanyeol doesn't know where Jamyonung's ugly doll is now,but the hair of that doll was definitely plucked by Baekhyun to disfigure the doll...

 Baekhyun is different when it comes to the question of Woohyun. And Woohyun is also different when it comes to his mother.

Woohyun is none less than a cub who has drawn himself between a happy couple even at an early age. He is desperate to hold his parents together like the stories of fairy tales. He has always dreamt of his mother being the happy princess or queen of the world.

 Woohyun's high IQ gives him the sixth sense that something is wrong between his parents' relationship. But he is becoming desperate day by day to hold his parents together. He is possessive when it comes to the pride and relationship of his parents.

Baekhyun is none less than a ferocious hound when it comes to protecting Woohyun and Woohyun's pride.

Chanyeol is the cold blooded one in this family inside whom a monster is hiding and waiting to be awakened...

     **************************

I always try to write this story with inside meaning. Can you read through the lines?

Vote & comment,if you like this story.

Love you,guys.❤️