Meant To Be

Baekhyun throws all the papers that was inside the hidden locker to find out the papers that Chanyeol gave him. How dare that brat gave him fake papers ? Baekhyun checked them again and again and couldn't imagine that could be fake.

Taking out the papers ,he checks the seals and stickers. He was about to torn the papers into pieces,but the sound of connecting door between two apartments opening makes him startled.

Chanyeol enters inside Baekhyun's room like nothing has happened. He keeps sleeping Woohyun on the bed ,while eyeing on the mess that Baekhyun has made by throwing papers , clothes and several things from closet.

"Are you trying to play fool with me?" Baekhyun says in throbbing voice.

"What I did?... My phone was out of charge and that's why I couldn't phone you to know we were going to he late....," Chanyeol says in low voice looking Woohyun throws his legs being disturbed at Baekhyun's high voice during sleeping.

"Are you asking me that you did what?... You fooled me, you played with my patience and emotions.....," Baekhyun shouts.

"Woohyun is sleeping... Can you please don't talk here ? If you want to quarrel ,you can do it in other apartment. Come on," Chanyeol seats in the bed beside Woohyun and keeps a pillow beside Woohyun, while patting on his back.

"Didn't you say you faked passport and papers ? And didn't you say you was returning me a favour? Don't you only want revenge?" Baekhyun shouts which makes Woohyun to raise and starts crying at top of his lungs.

"It's okay... It's okay... Mommy is just angry a bit on daddy.... Don't get afraid... Dada is here....," Chanyeol hugs Woohyun and takes him in arms.

"Stop acting like you care about my son more than me," Baekhyun keeps shouting while breaking into tears. He takes Woohyun from Chanyeol's arms forcefully.

"You are frightening Woohyun... Stop it , Baekhyun. Why you are reacting like this? I didn't say anything to you. I don't want revenge or anything. It's you who wants revenge on me. I don't have any intention to take Woohyun away from you. Stop making scenes. Oh God! You are not mentally stable," Chanyeol maintains a distance to make Baekhyun calm down. Woohyun is crying at top of his lungs and Baekhyun is also crying and trembling . Baekhyun's eyes are burning, he can do anything to destroy Chanyeol right now.

"You are desperate to prove me mentally unstable so that you can get the custody of Woohyun all alone, right? That's why you are playing fools with me. You want to prove me psychiatry patient and send me to asylum, right?"

"Shut up, Baekhyun. Your words are proving you are sick... I don't want to talk about things which I didn't say or I didn't think. Keep Woohyun with you. I am not taking him. But please stay mentally stable."

            _____________________

Next morning

" What did I tell you , Woohyun? Didn't I tell you always let me know when you go out with him? Why you didn't tell me you went on long distance with him? One day he is going to take you Korea. You know what you will not get a mommy ,even crying there. None will care about you there. And I will not take back you, if you go to Korea. The monsters there won't let me reach you ever," Baekhyun tries to calm his nerves and yells towards Woohyun.

"I didn't went long distance. Daddy told me to enter in soccer team of school. I told you so many times,you didn't response. I took sign from daddy and I went to school playground with him. Jiho's mommy and daddy was there too. They cheered for Jiho. I had only daddy on my side." Woohyun's lips quivers and he starts to cry  understanding his mommy's tomorrow night's aura is coming back. He is afraid of Baekhyun's this state. Little Woohyun doesn't know this personality staying inside Baekhyun.

"Shut up, Woohyun... Didn't I tell you not to talk back ,when any elder is disappointed in you . Didn't I learn you the word 'pardon me?'How can I blame you when this dramatic behaviour you have got from your biological father.You are just turning into another him, Woohyun."

"Why I will say 'pardon me' ,when I know what I did. Why you don't hear me like others mommy? What is biological father? Daddy is just father, my miss told me not to mention biological word further in anywhere. Father is just father," Woohyun's asks with innocence.

"Shut up, Woohyun. Stop giving me headache... I can't make you anything learn. Go... Brush you teeth. At this rate I am gonna send you Korea with him. I don't need a brat son like you," Baekhyun shouts which makes Woohyun to cry louder while messing the bed in anger and also he pees on the bed intentionally to make Baekhyun to understand that he is angry too and he will not anything told by his angry mommy.

" You are mean ..... Mean mommy.... Not like others' mommy..."

"Now I am the mean one in everyone's eyes. I would not just give birth of you. I wish like the other twin you just..... ," Baekhyun yells while holding Woohyun shoulders ,as   Woohyun struggles to get rid of him.

"What the hell are you doing, Baekhyun.... Enough .....," Chanyeol separates Woohyun and Baekhyun, while taking Woohyun in his arms. Woohyun cries louder while holding his father's shoulder.

" Is this not fun to watch for you? This is what you wanted. Take him. You have taken everything from my life. Take my baby too. Do you want more? Why don't you just kill me?" Baekhyun shouts hysterically sitting on the floor.

"Stop this at least in front of Woohyun. You are not only making yourself sick,but also Woohyun," Chanyeol tries to calm down Woohyun.

"All is because of you. I am like this because of you. You have left no choice for me except.... ," Baekhyun stands up and steps toward somewhere with an intention.

Chanyeol keeps Woohyun on the bed and chases Baekhyun. He holds Baekhyun's hand from back and pulls him.

"Leave me alone, Chanyeol," Baekhyun shouts.

"Stop this madness. You are a mom now. I didn't know you were like this even with our son.  Are you not in right mind? " Chanyeol holds Baekhyun hands tightly in grips ,as Baekhyun tries to escape weakly. But Chanyeol embraces him suddenly.

"I don't want to stay in a world, where you stay. I can sacrifice everything to escape from you," Baekhyun's words get muffled as his face has been crushed on Chanyeol's chest at the sudden hugging.

"Please give me some time... Please, Baekhyun," Chanyeol supports Baekhyun's petite figure and hugs him with so much care.

Suddenly the hand touching Chanyeol's forearm gets loosened. Baekhyun was about to fall down,but Chanyeol's embrace supports his unconscious figure...

                 *********************

Sorry for being so late about update.

Right now fanfiction is happening in my life that I am so much stressed about myself. I don't know whether I wil start writing my own life ..

Keep me in prayer. Vote & comment ,if you like this.

Love you , guys.❤️