Orchids Lover

2 months later…

Baekhyun can't remove his eyes from the collection of orchids that has been prepared for an auction in Seoul. As a family tradition, Byuns have a long long relationship with orchids, since their ups and downs.  Orchid business was just a mere luxury brand of income for them.

Although it was not very profitable for them,still they had one of the biggest collections of orchids in their garden, green house and terrace.

Orchids are a symbol of pure aristocracy...

Baekhyun shared the post on SNS with a caption.

"Can't wait to attend."

He  inspects the photo collection of orchids with time and gives love reacts  to the photos which he really wants to buy. 

Meanwhile the stalking guy, Loey smirks observing his prey's future destination in the middle of night laying in his queen size bed with glass wall in a skyscraper building.

      ____________________

3 days later...

"15 million won ..one...15 million won...two... 15 million won... Three....Sold," the auction announcer hits his gravel on the table bringing an end to the auction.

     The moment Baekhyun enters he is not much late compared to the auction time. Moreover all the orchids were sold. 

Baekhyun sighs looking at the glass wall behind which all the rare orchids have been kept.

He really wanted to have the magenta one orchid.

"That's a beauty, isn't it?" Someone stands beside him and compliments not the orchid,but the shadow of Baekhyun that has fallen on the glass.

"That is... That's one of the rarest....," Baekhyun was about to describe what he knows about the orchid,but stops looking at Loey. The stranger is none,but Loey.

"Sir, would we help you to carry the orchids to your car?" A staff member from the auction house asks Loey while bowing.

"Yes, please... That will be a great help... The white right one, orange one, magenta one and sky blue one... Auction number 6,11,13,17..."  Chanyeol says to the staff showing his receipt of paying money to the auction house.

Baekhyun gets amazed realising Loey has brought all his favourite orchids. Who won't? Every orchid maniac will buy them like crazy. Loey really knows which is the rarest version in Korea.

"It's really heart-breaking that you couldn't even buy one. Today they sold really at a cheaper price than the market. I can understand your pain as an orchid lover," Loey says to Baekhyun who is standing like a statue now in front of the glass.

"Did I say that I have come to buy an orchid? Even if I come, that's not your business," Baekhyun replies.

"I think I have brought a lot... If you want some, you can buy from me," Loey says while looking at the staff who are preparing to shift the orchids safely.

Baekhyun stays silent for some time. Some of these orchids are really rare. Especially those that Loey has brought.

"What about the magenta one?... Or an orange one?" Baekhyun asks, failing to resist himself.

"Those two I will not sell... The other two?" Loey smiles, understanding Baekhyun can't resist himself.

"Nevermind... I don't want to buy," Baekhyun is about to leave,but again says, failing to fight with his desire," How much will be the white one?" Baekhyun asks in a straight loud voice at which everyone at the auction house looks at him with surprise.

"Let's deal while having some coffee. Gentleman doesn't bargain in the middle of the crowd," Loey smirks evilly.

          ***********************

Vote & comment,if you like it.