Grumpy Uncle

Baekhyun rinses the mustard leaves soaked in salty water to prepare them for making mustard leaves kimchi. Chanyeol helps Baekhyun adding red chilies paste, rice paste, shrimp paste, a seasoning made from several spices and sauces, chopped green onion and radish in the bowl of seasoned mustard leaves.

"Should you add more red chili and shrimp paste , Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks while keeping mixing them properly. It's holiday today and they have a long family plan together.

Baekhyun feeds some fresh kimchi to Chanyeol with his gloved hand.

"Ah... It's gonna be best after seasoning. It's already so much delicious. You are the best, Baekhyun," Chanyeol thumbs up.

"It's not yet properly mixed. Don't compliment falsely," Baekhyun rolls his eyes. Meanwhile Baekhyun's phone starts to ring which is kept on the couch of drawing room.

"Would you receive the call for me?"

Chanyeol receives the call and keeps it in front of Baekhyun keeping it on loud speaker. Narrowing his eyebrows he waits for this two to response.

"Baekhyunnie hyung?"

"What?"

"Let's have lunch together. If I start driving right now, I will reach there at 1.00pm. Okay?"

"But....I am bit pre-occupied today....," Baekhyun says while still concentrating on kimchi.

"Bring Woohyun with you. Loey is having a shooting nearby. It will be a get together. Grumpy uncle is too busy today to give me an appointment. I phoned him in morning," Sehun laughs from opposite sides.

"Has he just called me grumpy uncle?" Chanyeol whispers to Baekhyun while using his fingers pointing towards himself.

" Actually we both are busy today, Sehun. Save it for next time," Baekhyun offers some kimchi to Chanyeol .

"Hyuuuuung, it would be great,if you can manage," Sehun whines.

"Next time. Stay well..." Baekhyun says hurriedly as Chanyeol opens his mouth to talk loudly. Baekhyun cuts the phone with his gloved wet spiceful hand.

"Grumpy uncle? Then how can you be hyung? You should be his sweetie aunty. Let's adopt him as son in national children day," Chanyeol says with anger.

"You are misunderstanding me. Sehun is...."

"Why you are defending the person who just called me grumpy uncle?"

"Have you looked at your age? Already a father of seven years old son. Uncle is not something to be ashamed of," Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"Who's the mother of my son? I am not letting others to flirt with my spouse, because I am grumpy uncle to him and my spouse is sweetie hyung to him."

"Sehun didn't mean what you are thinking. Sehun thinks me his big brother... He doesn't have intention of flirting with me.... And you know what your office assistant's appearance makes me to throw up my breakfast almost every morning. And Mrs Song too.... And  your interaction with those cheap girls is the reason of my indigestion and stomachache nowadays," Baekhyun says while boxing the kimchi making sounds.

"Watch what you are saying, Baekhyun!"

"Pervert...," Baekhyun says in low voice enough to be heard by Chanyeol.

"You don't even know who is pervert and who is not..." Chanyeol was about to give examples of So Min and Chinese director,but luckily Woohyun stops them.

"Are you two quarrelling again?" Woohyun peeks from upstairs.

        _________________________

Chanyeol and Baekhyun drops Woohyun at school for his study tour. Both of them see off their son in the school bus. Woohyun waves his hand from bus.

"Now, it's going to be our tour," Chanyeol waves his hand and whispers to Baekhyun.

"Nope, I am not going anywhere with you, pervert," Baekhyun says while still smiling as Woohyun is still looking at them.

"Are we two still quarrelling?"

"Yes ... And yes...," Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

             _____________________

"Why you are on the driving seat?" Chanyeol sighs.

"I will drop you at home and will wander according to my will," Baekhyun replies. His eyes are covered with sunglasses.

"With that Sehun guy?" Chanyeol sits on passenger sit.

" Sehun is not my type."

"Who is your type?"

"Kind of grumpy uncle may be," Baekhyun sets the navigation of car towards Seoul. He was in need of ending this conversation here,as he has to concentrate on different topics right now. He recently has watched a news of auction of Byun family's property. May be Byun mansion has changed a lot with times. And Baekhyun has also changed a lot with times.

               *******************

Vote and comment,if you like this story.

Sorry for long break. Missed you a lot. ❤️