Pillow Talk

Chanyeol is checking his phone laying on the bed at night,when Baekhyun is sleeping beside him.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun's voice breaks the silence of the room.

"What? Do you need anything?" 

"I was thinking all day long about what you said earlier in the morning," Baekhyun turns to face Chanyeol. He was lying, turning his back towards Chanyeol.

"When? I didn't mean anything, you better sleep…," Chanyeol says while not removing his eyes from phone.

"I want to focus on our relationship. On Our family…"

"You are enough focused. Don't take much stress. Stress makes everything complicated," Chanyeol says while glimpsing over Baekhyun and again concentrates on the phone.

Baekhyun thinks sometimes while focusing on the zigzag pattern of Chanyeol's shirt.

"I want to stop working as a prosecutor…," Baekhyun says, breaking the silence.

"Is not working better than doing nothing? This job will keep you away from overthinking. Being a prosecutor is prestigious and you have a bright future of becoming a better lawyer with an independent career. Is anything bothering you at work? Or anyone?" Chanyeol asks looking at Baekhyun who is looking at him. 

Does Baekhyun know that he has the most beautiful innocent eyes in the world? Chanyeol thinks to himself. Baekhyun bites his lower lips while having a fight with his inner self. 

"I…. ," Baekhyun starts to say something,but stops.

"You…What?" Chanyeol focuses on his phone as Baekhyun remains silent.

 Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's bandaged hand with which he is holding the phone.

"What?" Chanyeol asks, getting confused.

"Can't I hold your hand?" Baekhyun asks.

"That one is injured. You can hold another one," Chanyeol keeps his phone on his lap.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Baekhyun asks while still holding Chanyeol's bandaged hand.

"It hurts a bit… Why?" Chanyeol sighs.

" If you want,you can cut my hand too with a knife…," Baekhyun pouts.

"No… I will prefer to cut your heart to see what's there…," Chanyeol jokes.

"You wanna cut here, do you?" Baekhyun takes Chanyeol’s bandaged hand and makes him touch his chest area above which his heart is pounding.

“ Are you gonna cut it for me? Who's the sadist here now?" Chanyeol laughs.

" Does it feel better? The pain?" Baekhyun keeps Chanyeol's hand over his soft spongy left tit ,while not giving any focus on Chanyeol's speech.

" It hurts, Baekhyun. Stop squeezing…" Chanyeol controls himself not to scream at pain.

" Don't you like them to touch? Squeeze before? You have lost attraction to my body, don't you?…," Baekhyun doesn't leave Chanyeol's hand,but holds it firm.

" What's wrong with you, Baekhyun? Aaah… That's my cut hand…," Chanyeol removes his hand from Baekhyun's body.

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol with teary eyes.

       **************************

Short intentional update....